TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

T0M4S

Chiliarch
That's his face when he realized he took selfish botters into the alliance.
It's funny, you say they're botting now, but nobody from Balkans ever said that before ;)

I find it amusing, we time tons of supps, hit 1-2 out of them on same sec, and your guys backsnipe 10s or even 2mins later, and u wonder lmao. Cmon seriously?

DeletedUser10810

Tomas, change of voice? Remember when you told that you will consider joining us only if we let Greeks out of our alliance because they cheat and etc? I knew then and know now that they dont cheat, they are just very good and unstoppable players.

And now you took them in and flipped your voice and tone? I just do not understand how color changes this fast in game.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Tomas, change of voice? Remember when you told that you will consider joining us only if we let Greeks out of our alliance because they cheat and etc? I knew then and know now that they dont cheat, they are just very good and unstoppable players.

And now you took them in and flipped your voice and tone? I just do not understand how color changes this fast in game.

Honestly, you're right, I did. I was misled and had believed something completely false which was made up by Randall and others in plague just because they were losing cities to them. I haven't played the game since a few years ago and knew very little of what was going on in modern grepo, and since plague were said to be very skilled and experienced players so I believed them when they said this was happening. The timings looked too good to be true, but after joining bunnies others there also knew how to time really well and they taught me the method to do it almost perfectly every time. Still not as good as these guys though, but getting there ;)

I was definitely wrong, and I'm not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite and flame others who haven't played with them if they think they are botting. Everyone can be wrong. What IS hypocritical is your guys like Arandjeo accusing them of botting when they have played together for over a month (although arandjeo is a simmer and didnt help them at all vs us lol, so he probably doesnt even know them as he never bothered fighting with them). You can't take them in say they aren't botting and as soon as they leave you say they are lol. Can't have it both ways. You played with them, you know how skilled these players are, so don't be salty now.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Honestly, you're right, I did. I was misled and had believed something completely false which was made up by Randall and others in plague just because they were losing cities to them. I haven't played the game since a few years ago and knew very little of what was going on in modern grepo, and since plague were said to be very skilled and experienced players so I believed them when they said this was happening. The timings looked too good to be true, but after joining bunnies others there also knew how to time really well and they taught me the method to do it almost perfectly every time. Still not as good as these guys though, but getting there ;)

I was definitely wrong, and I'm not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite and flame others who haven't played with them if they think they are botting. Everyone can be wrong. What IS hypocritical is your guys like Arandjeo accusing them of botting when they have played together for over a month (although arandjeo is a simmer and didnt help them at all vs us lol, so he probably doesnt even know them as he never bothered fighting with them). You can't take them in say they aren't botting and as soon as they leave you say they are lol. Can't have it both ways. You played with them, you know how skilled these players are, so don't be salty now.

you are like a female.... talk talk talk talk.... man STFU :wg:

DeletedUser41523

Just wanna ask a question from my understanding of events.

So if they left Balkans in what was basically a dead even war because Balkans were losing cities. What's going to happen if Bunnies lose too many cities? Or support runs low because of LTS? Or loses cities in their core? Or loses an entire player?

Don't get me wrong, I get that taking that group in benefits you guys today and right now winning a major war today is what's important. I'm just genuinely curious for what the plan is when things get tough for Bunnies?

kingpg28

Phrourach

So if they left Balkans in what was basically a dead even war because Balkans were losing cities. What's going to happen if Bunnies lose too many cities? Or support runs low because of LTS? Or loses cities in their core? Or loses an entire player?

Don't get me wrong, I get that taking that group in benefits you guys today and right now winning a major war today is what's important. I'm just genuinely curious for what the plan is when things get tough for Bunnies?

tbh before they joined we were losing atm... we werent really doing anything... perhaps they joined for other reasons, like balkan leaders etc... while after they joined we are taking cities like candy from babym.. that wasnt their reason for joining... altho im sure you will try your hardest to recruit them at one point

DeletedUser41523

tbh before they joined we were losing atm... we werent really doing anything... perhaps they joined for other reasons, like balkan leaders etc... while after they joined we are taking cities like candy from babym.. that wasnt their reason for joining... altho im sure you will try your hardest to recruit them at one point

No interest in recruiting them tbh. We don't know them. They're no where near us and Bunnies would have to screw up royally for that to change anytime soon. Anyways the question wasn't directed at you, more so the Bunnies that aren't trolls.

Yossarian234

Strategos

You know we can't give answers now on those questions cause they depend on the situation we're in. It is not same if it happens tmr, or in a month. But most likely we would adapt to anything that comes our way and try to find a way out of ****.

DeletedUser41523

Right but the same thing happening to Balkans looks to be happening to Bunnies too. Don't get me wrong, I respect you all as opponents, but Bunnies are using LTS up north and losing a decent amount of cities. Not sure what happened with Rocket but it appears he's gone now too and losing some towns to the Balkans.

Like I said, I get why you took them in, something needed to change on that front. Just more curious what happens if Balkans don't roll over and die and/or if trends continue.

T0M4S

Chiliarch

So this was the situation: The score was actually pretty much dead even (looked like they had 5-6 more cities or something but they kicked players, we didn't), and they were slowly taking cities on our frontline as the guys who just left them and joined us are amazing frontliners and very good at timing and finding targets.

However the rest of Balkans were basically doing nothing against us, other than losing cities to use in core, frontline or behind frontline. People there got sick of that since they were hard carrying balkans in the war against us so they came here insteasd.

Like this we can actually just eat up balkans and have a good chance vs BWN. I think this is a much more fun scenario than a stalemate on the frontline (where they maybe slowly advancing, and eventually take 2-3 rows of islands at best over next 1-2 months) and us just taking random offline cities in there core, while BWN gets to just safely sit behind Balkans and there is nothing we can do about it. Makes no sense for them to stay in Balkans and do this when Balkans would have had no chance in WW or winning this world anyway as BWN will just win for free effectively, as Balkans are preventing Bunnies from doing anything about them, and disrupting their WW.

That said we are not a perfect team, we have our own issues which we are working on, but we want to play to win, not to have 5 players do all the work for us and sit safely behind our allies.

DeletedUser55134

So this was the situation: The score was actually pretty much dead even (looked like they had 5-6 more cities or something but they kicked players, we didn't), and they were slowly taking cities on our frontline as the guys who just left them and joined us are amazing frontliners and very good at timing and finding targets.

However the rest of Balkans were basically doing nothing against us, other than losing cities to use in core, frontline or behind frontline. People there got sick of that since they were hard carrying balkans in the war against us so they came here insteasd.

Like this we can actually just eat up balkans and have a good chance vs BWN. I think this is a much more fun scenario than a stalemate on the frontline (where they maybe slowly advancing, and eventually take 2-3 rows of islands at best over next 1-2 months) and us just taking random offline cities in there core, while BWN gets to just safely sit behind Balkans and there is nothing we can do about it. Makes no sense for them to stay in Balkans and do this when Balkans would have had no chance in WW or winning this world anyway as BWN will just win for free effectively, as Balkans are preventing Bunnies from doing anything about them, and disrupting their WW.

That said we are not a perfect team, we have our own issues which we are working on, but we want to play to win, not to have 5 players do all the work for us and sit safely behind our allies.
Winning a war = losing cities
Put that also in the dictionary for dummies

DeletedUser10810

Like this we can actually just eat up balkans and have a good chance vs BWN. I think this is a much more fun scenario than a stalemate on the frontline (where they maybe slowly advancing, and eventually take 2-3 rows of islands at best over next 1-2 months) and us just taking random offline cities in there core, while BWN gets to just safely sit behind Balkans and there is nothing we can do about it. Makes no sense for them to stay in Balkans and do this when Balkans would have had no chance in WW or winning this world anyway as BWN will just win for free effectively, as Balkans are preventing Bunnies from doing anything about them, and disrupting their WW

Hehe, I have to reply to this to just tell you that, you are way way way wrong. And yep, Balkan boyz are way way way far from roll and die.

No alliance is dependent on few players. If an alliance dies due to 7-8 player's departure, that alliance never had any chance in world contender at all. Balkan boyz that I know are way better than that. Of course, Greeks and Ex-Plagues who were there on that front were great and awesome and their sudden departure put Balkans on the backseat for sometime but trust me when I say this, this war is way far from even near to over. I will miss the Greeks and others who left us when I was in VM for sure, they were, are and will always be irreplaceable but the war will be on and we will not stop until Bunnies are done here in this server.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Hehe, I have to reply to this to just tell you that, you are way way way wrong. And yep, Balkan boyz are way way way far from roll and die.

No alliance is dependent on few players. If an alliance dies due to 7-8 player's departure, that alliance never had any chance in world contender at all. Balkan boyz that I know are way better than that. Of course, Greeks and Ex-Plagues who were there on that front were great and awesome and their sudden departure put Balkans on the backseat for sometime but trust me when I say this, this war is way far from even near to over. I will miss the Greeks and others who left us when I was in VM for sure, they were, are and will always be irreplaceable but the war will be on and we will not stop until Bunnies are done here in this server.

shut up, you talk wayyy to much to be in VM stop hiding from my HC

DeletedUser45100

Cant say I dont agree a couple of things said here are correct.
Still cant really agree on the idea of them just wining the war for us. I liked the Greeks and was glad to have them onboard. I still feel like we have to point out when the BB Souvlaki merge happened it was us, BB, who were and are the big boys in that story.
What is funny to me is how everybody keeps undermining us.
From the start of the world everyone keeps trying to talk us down yet here we still are. Im not gonna lie and say this isnt a big deal. yes the Greeks and the Ex Plague players that left us is a big deal, but its far from over. We were stronger then Souvlaki and we beat the Plague. those people are still here and here to stay. and we may yet have a few tricks up our sleeves, so I look at it as a new challenge. bring it on. no problem.
and having them leave now is better then having them leave in 2 months time. shows a thing or two about loyalty. Bunnies should also be careful, cos there is no assurance these guys wont finish up anywhere else if things dont keep going your way.
I wouldnt even be surprised if at one point the Greeks just showed up as Souvlaki again ( but thats not likely cos they know they cant win like that and I guess a crown is all that matters it seems. the goal justifies the means?)

Also, would want to point out TOM4S that seeing what you wrote and how you write my opinion hasnt changed. you were the player I hoped we would get after Plague went down and I think would have been the best addition, and seems to me know that was right as you are a good player and a normal person.

PG for example is really not interesting. clowning. he is basically a discount Randall lol

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Cant say I dont agree a couple of things said here are correct.
Still cant really agree on the idea of them just wining the war for us. I liked the Greeks and was glad to have them onboard. I still feel like we have to point out when the BB Souvlaki merge happened it was us, BB, who were and are the big boys in that story.
What is funny to me is how everybody keeps undermining us.
From the start of the world everyone keeps trying to talk us down yet here we still are. Im not gonna lie and say this isnt a big deal. yes the Greeks and the Ex Plague players that left us is a big deal, but its far from over. We were stronger then Souvlaki and we beat the Plague. those people are still here and here to stay. and we may yet have a few tricks up our sleeves, so I look at it as a new challenge. bring it on. no problem.
and having them leave now is better then having them leave in 2 months time. shows a thing or two about loyalty. Bunnies should also be careful, cos there is no assurance these guys wont finish up anywhere else if things dont keep going your way.
I wouldnt even be surprised if at one point the Greeks just showed up as Souvlaki again ( but thats not likely cos they know they cant win like that and I guess a crown is all that matters it seems. the goal justifies the means?)

Also, would want to point out TOM4S that seeing what you wrote and how you write my opinion hasnt changed. you were the player I hoped we would get after Plague went down and I think would have been the best addition, and seems to me know that was right as you are a good player and a normal person.

PG for example is really not interesting. clowning. he is basically a discount Randall lol

Lol, PG is just a troll, still surprised people take him seriously :D

But I respect your points, and I hope to still have a good fight against you guys. Sure maybe it wasn't just a few of them doing all the work, there was others also, but I think its fair to say some of your members (even on/near frontline) did very little compared to them.

I think it will be an interesting war still, as you will now have BWN helping you because they don't want you to lose, as you are effectively shielding them from our frontline, so lets see what happens. Either way good luck and I hope your members can stop accusing the souvlaki guys who joined us of botting, you saw how good they were when they played with you for over a month, its hard to say anything after that (unless you were inactive when they were there)

DeletedUser45100

Lol, PG is just a troll, still surprised people take him seriously :D

But I respect your points, and I hope to still have a good fight against you guys. Sure maybe it wasn't just a few of them doing all the work, there was others also, but I think its fair to say some of your members (even on/near frontline) did very little compared to them.

I think it will be an interesting war still, as you will now have BWN helping you because they don't want you to lose, as you are effectively shielding them from our frontline, so lets see what happens. Either way good luck and I hope your members can stop accusing the souvlaki guys who joined us of botting, you saw how good they were when they played with you for over a month, its hard to say anything after that (unless you were inactive when they were there)

Im okay with trolling, even like arrogant people to a point, but he is just forcing it tbh. atleast lately.

Im sure there is still good fights to be had and there will be lots of em. especially when this settles a bit and a few of us from BB get back from VM mode.

You could say that. Im not gonna go into details on the forum but ye, it aint no secret that we had some issues as an alliance, but if nothing this is something that brings us together.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend is pretty much the name of the game for BWN right now. which is just fine and completely logical.
I for one like and respect them from the start so I like the idea of not fighting them.
But Im sure they will have issues later. cos everybody wants a bite at the best (besides us obviously lol) and they have been the clear favorite all world long.
I dont need to tell anybody how crazy it can get around WW time.

Good luck to you as well. I wont be talking on the botting issue, I blame em for the betrayal, of that they are without a doubt guilty