TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

DeletedUser37618

Don't bother Flco, Our Poodle dont have a working brain to understand any logic. He probably didnt even understood that these power rankings are not just on the basis on points or single "Weekly" moves. This is how the alliances are positioned and how much hitting power they have in them. Check the average, check the location, check how many viable opponents or challenges any alliance have that might dim their chance of winning the world and strategical movements etc. I guess the Power Rankings are never based on weekly moves or points but a combination of all this. But Dan might know better.
Omg this made me laugh poodle bacon

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
ThE aMoUnT of TImeS BunNIeS KicKEd a PlA... oh shut the **** up. Cry me a river cause we kicked literally one inactive dude who was under siege, so yea we would have that one city down to you.

Even with that city in your favor, how did things turn up for you tho?

Boo hoo!! It was a 3 or 4 but pg was moaning about 1..

Loving it! Getting good bps and way more fun than when we were free hugs!:)

Done the big world dominating alliance thing, it's good to do the small underdog thing now.. we'll see what the future holds..

I feel this world will be full of surprises! You forget I'm here by choice..had enough offers to join bunnies!

Last edited:

brillbob

Phrourach
First off, yet again great top 12 even though its a power ranking one. i prefer the normal top 12. things change from day to day and from week to week , alliances might loose a city in another ocean thats not of note, some alliances gain a player or loose a player for what ever reason. so balkan are the top alliance for now then bunnies , bwn and then ourselves , all credit to balkan they jumped from 3rd to 1st , the top 4 alliances are close only 300k points between 1st and 4th, so the next few months will be intresting to say the least

kingpg28

Phrourach
Oh come on, the amount of times bunnies kicked a player from the alliance half way through a siege to help stats! Even you complained when against them haha!

they did once when i was in FH and i was taking the city... buttt we havnt padded any stats since ive been here, you can check the alliance log

DeletedUser41523

Hey I’m totally open to hearing other people’s rankings as well. As for being biased I don’t feel that I am.

Mostly I have head to head matches to go off of. Everyone’s scores currently look like a hockey game right now. So these are going to change as the scores change.

I agree there’s a case for Balkans or Bunnies to jump BWN. But I don’t have much to go on in regards to that right now. So I’m basing it off who I think would come out on top in a fight until we get some decent stats to go off of there.

DeletedUser55202

Great work once again mate! A really enjoyable reading and a pretty accurate view of the facts/stats/bp/points etc etc, the world in general.

I kinda disagree in 2 rankings though...

1. Balkan Boyz should be n1 (in my opinion). They achieved the best victory in this world till now (im saying best given the reputation of TP) plus they have the Greek guys in their roster who managed to take cities from plague when they were 3 times smaller than them (lmd or no, a conquest is a conquest). so i believe they are currently the most powerfull team at the moment.

2. SS (my alliance) and US (Unnatural Selection). Ok im giving a point about the position to US. They have their backs safe, while we fight with them, bunnies, and bwn. But the conquest from both sides are remoted cities so i think its a tie. About the material, first of all their academy/sister alliance has members from alliances we destroyed and refused their applications. (The Legacy, The Great), so they are not even a threat or they will be. As for the main alliance now, i like maths (maths never lie) , they have half and more points than we do and a comment about bp would be pointless. Their defensive firepower is tested and not a real threat either, so they dont have the general firepower to be above us.

P.S. About US and SS, i am not saying anything about skilled or unskilled players, everyone is as good as he is willing to be, so im not commenting anything on this.

DeletedUser55134

I have to admit something, I took cities few weeks ago in O54 near rabbits in order to eat up the food there. They turned out to be a lot better than I expected, so props to them. I'm still a God though, but they are not peasants as I expected them to be.

kingpg28

Phrourach
The only irrelevant fella talking is you ;) Everyone else is too nice to say it.

sorry bud... do something and maybe people will know you, had you not been in my premade id still not know who you are while you still riding my.... on the internet... well maybe i shouldn't say that... you might like it :( not okay

DeletedUser10810

PG is a stupid self satisfied, ego-maniac kid who has no skill or nothing in game.

@kingpg28 , King Molly and whatever other IGNs you have, none of them have even near enough popularity than what I have seen with others with similar mentalities that you have here. You haven't achieve even 10% of what similar players like you achieved already like Witchuntergeneral, Randall, Miknel, Charlie etc etc who talk the same BS as you do.

But at least they have the history and record and enough achievements(arguable) which at least speaks for themselves and the reason why they can talk like that. You are nowhere near to them and still you speak more BS than each one of them. Pathetic. Now it's a new year. You need to stay calm and get your head into the game rather than wasting your time talking BS here. Happy New Year.

DeletedUser38766

The only irrelevant fella talking is you ;) Everyone else is too nice to say it.
bwahaha nice one and truth :D

sorry bud... do something and maybe people will know you, had you not been in my premade id still not know who you are while you still riding my.... on the internet... well maybe i shouldn't say that... you might like it :( not okay
that was weak and idiotic comeback but nice try :)...