TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

DeletedUser38766

Yelling? Lol when did I yell mate. Can't handle a bit of troll?
bwahaha, well only you can know if you was yelling or not sherlock. But look, we don´t need your bit of trolling okay. Pls try to keep externals game related and cut the BS. It goes to everyone else as well included me. That being said i shut my mouth for now until i got some opinion to say about alliances.

DeletedUser40620

ThE aMoUnT of TImeS BunNIeS KicKEd a PlA... oh shut the **** up. Cry me a river cause we kicked literally one inactive dude who was under siege, so yea we would have that one city down to you.

Even with that city in your favor, how did things turn up for you tho?
Yoss all things considered we're still alive and kicking .... sure Bunnies will take us out eventually but we're still here despite some very determined efforts by the combined forces of your good selves. A few of your players have resorted to less than welcome tactics too. Our consolation in all this is that for every failure on your part means some other alliance will be gaining ground on you. There is also the moral boost they'll get from seeing how long it takes for you to deal with a small bunch of players.

May your New Year prove to be a good year.....That isn't some tyred out joke :)

Yossarian234

Strategos
Yoss all things considered we're still alive and kicking .... sure Bunnies will take us out eventually but we're still here despite some very determined efforts by the combined forces of your good selves. A few of your players have resorted to less than welcome tactics too. Our consolation in all this is that for every failure on your part means some other alliance will be gaining ground on you. There is also the moral boost they'll get from seeing how long it takes for you to deal with a small bunch of players.

May your New Year prove to be a good year.....That isn't some tyred out joke :)
Failure on one territory doesn't mean losing on another. It can be a great factor in it, but it doesn't mean it is happening.

Idk man, taking 15 of your cities in one day didn't seem like losing ground at all ;)

I'm surprised you guys decided to waste gold for breaking a siege on already lost world.

DeletedUser56729

2. SS (my alliance) and US (Unnatural Selection). Ok im giving a point about the position to US. They have their backs safe, while we fight with them, bunnies, and bwn.
Wait, we are fighting? Lol, I must have missed the memo because it sure don't seem like it. Taking some cities off of us in 044 I would hardly count as fighting. We don't care about those cities and there only a few. XD

DeletedUser37618

Wait, we are fighting? Lol, I must have missed the memo because it sure don't seem like it. Taking some cities off of us in 044 I would hardly count as fighting. We don't care about those cities and there only a few. XD
Maybe you should start reading the memo or wait till we take all your city’s

DeletedUser56729

Maybe you should start reading the memo or wait till we take all your city’s
Lol, I don't think you want me to read that memo. Because once I do, theres no going back for you. BWN allied with Balkans is enough to handle as it is. I don't think you want to be picking fights with all the top 3. That would just be plain dumb on any leaders part.

DeletedUser40620

Failure on one territory doesn't mean losing on another. It can be a great factor in it, but it doesn't mean it is happening.

Idk man, taking 15 of your cities in one day didn't seem like losing ground at all ;)

I'm surprised you guys decided to waste gold for breaking a siege on already lost world.
Didn't say losing ground lol but if you consider the time and resource used by yourselves to gain those 14 cities (The other was the day before) others would have gained more for less on your borders.
I used some gold to break a siege for sure as to whether I was in this world for a win? We'd have hugged and recruited like everyone else if we were in for the win :D

Thought this was supposed to be a fun game? A band of brothers/sisters working together in a battle of wits and strategy, there's more than just winning to be had.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol, I don't think you want me to read that memo. Because once I do, theres no going back for you. BWN allied with Balkans is enough to handle as it is. I don't think you want to be picking fights with all the top 3. That would just be plain dumb on any leaders part.

thats interesting considering whichever front SS puts me on with my lil LMD il solo clear and secure, whether its BWN or bunnies, and we are fighting all 3 top alliances plus unnatural at the same time and the bp growth is great, its you i think who dont need more enemies and who would not be able to do a 2 front war, you and your best front liners will be so busy on 54/55 border vs balkan that if SS decides to place some front liners on 44/54 border you will start to lose both fronts lol

Yossarian234

Strategos
Didn't say losing ground lol but if you consider the time and resource used by yourselves to gain those 14 cities (The other was the day before) others would have gained more for less on your borders.
I used some gold to break a siege for sure as to whether I was in this world for a win? We'd have hugged and recruited like everyone else if we were in for the win :D

Thought this was supposed to be a fun game? A band of brothers/sisters working together in a battle of wits and strategy, there's more than just winning to be had.
You and I obiously have a diffrent perspective of fun here. For you it is losing and for me it is winning.

DeletedUser10810

thats interesting considering whichever front SS puts me on with my lil LMD il solo clear and secure, whether its BWN or bunnies, and we are fighting all 3 top alliances plus unnatural at the same time and the bp growth is great, its you i think who dont need more enemies and who would not be able to do a 2 front war, you and your best front liners will be so busy on 54/55 border vs balkan that if SS decides to place some front liners on 44/54 border you will start to lose both fronts lol

First time I am agreeing with Bacon in a long time. We haven't even started anything against Bunnies quite frankly. I hope Bunnies will be ready when Balkans really come for them.

Yossarian234

Strategos
Lol mate you are fighting only 2 alliances actually. You aren't fighting with bunnies, you aren't fighting with balkans either, and if you are, it is those 5 players who are pretty far from the rest of their alliance.

And uff yea, US rly looks scary with their avarage points being half of yours.

Yossarian234

Strategos
First time I am agreeing with Bacon in a long time. We haven't even started anything against Bunnies quite frankly. I hope Bunnies will be ready when Balkans really come for them.
You mean, really all 100 players? That's cute. And then we were called mass merging alliance...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol mate you are fighting only 2 alliances actually. You aren't fighting with bunnies, you aren't fighting with balkans either, and if you are, it is those 5 players who are pretty far from the rest of their alliance.

And uff yea, US rly looks scary with their avarage points being half of yours.

just give it time, there arent many BWN cities to take before i switch fronts :)

Yossarian234

Strategos
Also please tell me, how many BP did you get from guarding that ghost? That was brilliant stuff by you

DeletedUser10810

Also please tell me, how many BP did you get from guarding that ghost? That was brilliant stuff by you

Have you ever thought that the defense that you got inside that ghost, might be a result of something else other than just a futile attempt of defending it?