TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

DeletedUser41523

First I just want to get this out of the way. Due to multiple requests, here's a link to a new World Chat. https://discord.gg/JrvER9 will find admins later.

New year new power rankings am I right? A lot has changed over the last seven days and that warrants a new power ranking. I hope that you all enjoy.

The Map
dvBEBVj.png

rDPkFOO.png

1) Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers- In an eventful week full of winners who increased their stock, BWN has been surprisingly quiet. They haven't moved the ball on OCEANS VETERANS & Flaming Dragon since the last edition and have lost a city to Spiritum Sancti. They themselves got knocked out of the #1 and #2 points spots by Balkans and Bunnies and lost their #1 overall average to Bunnies. So with all of this winning by other groups why hasn't BWN be moved out of the #1 spot? Well they still have the best overall roster on En121 at this time. They're also still up against their major opponents except for Bunnies who lead them 1-0. I will say that the gap has closed in terms of winning world wonders for the moment. Bad With Names will most likely have to venture out and take on alliances like Spirtum Sancti in order to regain the lead. Luckily with a 3-1 lead and a strong previous record, they should be able to gain control of the northern ocean.

World Status: Contender

2) Bazooka Bunnies-
The winners of the Free Hugs war and a winner in the BWN/Balkans war. They've absorbed a lot of the top Plague players and have strengthened themselves as a result. They've had some mixed results across the board. They're beating the Balkans right now by a score of 4-3 they still have their 1-0 lead on BWN. But also are losing to Spirtum Sancti by a score of 3-4. TBWC also got a city off of them last night. I moved them into this spot because of their current head to head against the Balkans. The Spirtum Sancti score should be a concern but most would agree that the Balkans are the better team on paper. I suspect the Bunnies will move to clean up The Plague and remaining Pariah cities down south and then try to take down the Balkans and Spirtum Sancti.

3) Balkan Boyz-
Despite the move down the gap between 2 and 3 this edition is razor thin. Its a one score lead for the Bunnies and that's the deciding factor as I value major head to head records. But picking up Blackpig and absorbing Souvlaki put them practically neck and neck. The Balkans can also claim the majority of the credit for the most credible victory in the world to date. With a score of 36-9, the Balkans were the driving force behind crushing The Plague. They're also up by a score of 3-0 on -Ice- & -Fire-.

4) Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection-
Bet you guys didn't expect to see them here right? Its a weird group to see but as of right now they have a 4-3 lead on Spirtum Sanctic, a 2-0 lead on TBWC, and trail 1-2 to ***The Greeks***. Overall its not a bad set of records. They also have good control of the rim oceans of O43 and O53 at the moment. THey seem to be making a hard press into O44 though to challenge the Greeks and Spirtum Sancti.

5) Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits-
They got a lead on Bazooka Bunnies which is nice. But they trail 3-4 to Unnatural Selection, 1-3 to Bad With Names overall, and 1-4 to Balkan Boyz. While these aren't lopsided losses, they're two major head to head scores right now that they need to win to contend. They reportedly picked up a pact with ***The Greeks*** which could be helpful to them if managed well.

World Status: Under Siege From All Sides

6) OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon-
Well they haven't lost any towns to BWN between peace times so that's a plus. Overall similar to BWN, not much has changed. And since not much has changed on either front, they move neither up or down.

World Status: Rim Alliance

7) *** The Greeks***-
They seem to be benefiting from Spirtum Sancti's pact with one less front to worry about. They're also ahead 2-1 on Unnatural Selection. So I think that's good for 7th right now. I don't think they'd beat the other teams above them, I'm actually not sure they'll beat the teams below them at this point. But right here, right now, record speaks and they haven't lost a city to anyone else yet.

World Status: Aggressive Protectorate

8) War of Kings-
Lost a city to OCEANS VETERANS. But overall I still think that they're on a positive path for the moment.

World Status: Holding Steady

9) The Pariahs-
They've held their own so far since Free Hugs fell but I suspect that with the influx into Bunnies, they'll likely be tested in their southern cities now as leaving these guys here and fighting Balkans is just a liability for the Bunnies.

World Status: Rebels

10) The Booty Warrior Cult-
I hate ranking and writing about us the most. It either makes me look arrogant or like I'm down playing us. So I'll just say our record and give a little info about us. 0-2 vs Unnatural Selection. 1-0 vs the Bunnies. Lost count vs Irrudicibli Coalition (They're still kinda kicking btw). I put us here partially due to roster, partially due to record, and partially as a result of movement around the rankings.

World Status: Moving On Up

11) -Ice-/-Fire--
More or less a beneficiary of movement in the rankings + what looks to be a merge. Their record mostly positive with losses to the Balkans and the former Souvlaki alliance.

World Status: Growing

12) Dragon Pirates-
A steady growing alliance in O54 and O53. They've taken a few losses but also have some solid players in the alliance. I'll give them some benefit of the doubt and put them on the list.

World Status: Under The Radar

Let me know your thoughts. Did you like the rankings? Should Bad With Names remain number 1? If not who should have taken their place? How would you rank the alliances?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54706

Very nice yet again, happy new year to all!! Get blackout drunk (but do be safe guys and girls)

That map is looking very... busy... to say the least, will make for an interesting world with so many big alliances

DeletedUser37618

Nice job again but next rating unnatural going to be no more

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
How so? What is your opinion on what is going on?

Firstly, despite hating particular alliances, Balcans should be first, then Bunnies and then Bad with names at least in this edition , as bad with names did the least this week in any aspect of the rankings, entire "power" rankings is biased because dan helped create BWN and so they are first despite doing practically nothing interesting this week nor taking cities from major alliances.

As for Unnateral being ranked above spirtum because they took a city or 2 this week in their core far far away is bs considering they lost 2 cities to BWN, 1 to bunnies, 2 to greeks and 2 to spirtum in matter of less than a week.. which does not really say jack ... about their power..

Yossarian234

Strategos
Firstly, despite hating particular alliances, Balcans should be first, then Bunnies and then Bad with names at least in this edition , as bad with names did the least this week in any aspect of the rankings, entire "power" rankings is biased because dan helped create BWN and so they are first despite doing practically nothing interesting this week nor taking cities from major alliances.

As for Unnateral being ranked above spirtum because they took a city or 2 this week in their core far far away is bs considering they lost 2 cities to BWN, 1 to bunnies, 2 to greeks and 2 to spirtum in matter of less than a week.. which does not really say jack ... about their power..

Kinda agree to this

Also some statistics about exchanging cities between alliances doesn't mean anything about their skirmishes cause a lot of these takeovers took place without a lot of resistance.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
totally agreed, most alliances give up on cities so far away either because they dont want to keep them, or because player showed up late in stacked siege so there is no point, probably the reason Unnatural lost 6+ cities to BWN, same can be said for a lot of other alliances.. most likely all far away but statistics are there.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach

Fair.. but the way I understand it, this is still a list of overall power ranking as he sees it, not just since the last edition. He's combining a top 12 with recent power moves, but its still a top 12 in essence (I believe).

So Balkan and Bunnies should be before BWN because they recruited some top players lol? That would be pretty stupid in my opinion. Sure, technically it added to their power, but BWN is the most cohesive team still and therefore arguable the most powerful. Maybe in the coming weeks if Balkans and Bunnies new players mesh well together and start making some power moves, then they will move ahead.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Fair.. but the way I understand it, this is still a list of overall power ranking as he sees it, not just since the last edition. He's combining a top 12 with recent power moves, but its still a top 12 in essence (I believe).

So Balkan and Bunnies should be before BWN because they recruited some top players lol? That would be pretty stupid in my opinion. Sure, technically it added to their power, but BWN is the most cohesive team still and therefore arguable the most powerful. Maybe in the coming weeks if Balkans and Bunnies new players mesh well together and start making some power moves, then they will move ahead.

hold on.. so if he is if he is combining a top 12 with recent power moves, how come your team is no.1 in this weeks edition despite doing nothing of note this week?

so what you are saying is that your team has been clearing your own ocean full of noob alliances while occasionally taking a plague city here and there who have been dead or half dead for quite some time and you think that means you are most cohesive/strongest team deserving of first place in any aspect of power rankings of top 12 by size/bp ranks in this particular edition?

that doesnt have any merit with anyone outside bwn or people who had anything to do with that particular team in the past,but hey.. good for you.. im pretty sure your team fell way behind in comparison to the other 2 teams in any aspect and thats not "just because of taking few players" and if you want to truly be first you got to take on someone real strong and important and prove it to everyone else.. but hey... you will always be no.1 in dan's list and heart.

DeletedUser54706

I mean, those cities were all the way south too, so touche

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
this bothers me, cause i know and you know that he was in siege for 6 hours before he joined, and that 1 person sent for BP... you didnt take a city from us, dont let the stats lie to you
Oh come on, the amount of times bunnies kicked a player from the alliance half way through a siege to help stats! Even you complained when against them haha!

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Oh come on, the amount of times bunnies kicked a player from the alliance half way through a siege to help stats! Even you complained when against them haha!

They just like to twist everything in their favor lol, it’s fine, we know what’s going on :) Reality is hard to grasp for some folks.

Yossarian234

Strategos
ThE aMoUnT of TImeS BunNIeS KicKEd a PlA... oh shut the **** up. Cry me a river cause we kicked literally one inactive dude who was under siege, so yea we would have that one city down to you.

Even with that city in your favor, how did things turn up for you tho?

DeletedUser38766

I dont mind seeing balkans in the first spot. They got full of killers inside :).... about bunnies im neutral.

I think very good would also to ask who in your opinion would win the war. And then judge.

Sometimes so called “ doing nothing” pays off in the future. If you dig, you dig. I aint gon educate your mind with it.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I dont mind seeing balkans in the first spot. They got full of killers inside :).... about bunnies im neutral.

I think very good would also to ask who in your opinion would win the war. And then judge.

Sometimes so called “ doing nothing” pays off in the future. If you dig, you dig. I aint gon educate your mind with it.

i get it, but im just calling out @FlcoBlades on weekly power moves, and in this particular week BWN did nothing of note so they arent really deserving of a top place, and when it comes to a war between the 3 i highly doubt there would be any fair fighting if you ask me, in my opinion im more than sure that balkan and bwn would team up to fight bunnies or in the least bwn would play a supporting role of siege breaking help and supporting balkan sieges on bunnies "only for bp".

as for war between bwn and balkan, im not sure.. it can really go either way if we exclude lmd usage i would probably think bwn might win, if we include lmd usage i would say balkan considering they absorbed that little greek team who seem to be very sleek when it comes down to lmd usage.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You really read one part of what I said and took it as the entire statement lmao @Lethal-Bacon. I said its a hybrid as far as I'm aware (still waiting on Dan to clarify), so overall BWN would still be the best team as far as power goes.

Bunnies and Balkans only gained a lot of power through recruitment, so give them some time and if they continue on a better track than BWN, then they deserve the top spot :)

Didn't think I needed to state literally the same thing over again, but guess I do haha.

DeletedUser10810

Didn't think I needed to state literally the same thing over again, but guess I do haha.

Don't bother Flco, Our Poodle dont have a working brain to understand any logic. He probably didnt even understood that these power rankings are not just on the basis on points or single "Weekly" moves. This is how the alliances are positioned and how much hitting power they have in them. Check the average, check the location, check how many viable opponents or challenges any alliance have that might dim their chance of winning the world and strategical movements etc. I guess the Power Rankings are never based on weekly moves or points but a combination of all this. But Dan might know better.