TKF'S Power Rankings Edition Six: A Stalemate Broken, Spirtum Sancti Rises, War of Kings Falls Out, Chaos Everywhere!

DeletedUser41523

After an eventful week its time for another power ranking. A stalemate has been broken, a new war appears to have started, and just about everybody is beating somebody on this list while losing to another. So without further ado, lets get started.

The Map
9zS2lur.png

B1yHgIF.png

1) Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers- On paper the talent gap is the closest its ever been and I flirted with the idea of moving BWN down for the first time in this series. This was mainly because they were dialed in on one group for the past couple of editions without much ground being gained to show for it while other alliances like Spirtum Sancti, The Greeks, Balkans, and Bunnies were having successful or at least competitive wars. There was a moment where maybe there was a case to move them down. Then they went to war with Spirtum Sancti & Silly Rabbits and ran out to a 14-1 lead while not trailing to anybody (this will be important in a minute). Case closed.

World Status: Contender

2) Bazooka Bunnies/Nightmare Bunnies-
Like I said, on paper the talent gap has closed up quite a bit. On the war board they own the most leads against teams on this list. However the Balkans are the ones that count and right now, cities are still being taken between the two. The Balkans are down one branch now and the record vs the remaining two is 15-22. Though the Balkans did take several off of Rocket who is out of the alliance now. I'm not sure if the Bunnies have also taken some recently who were out of the Balkan alliance. The Bunnies have gotten much stronger at their main rival's expense and that's good enough to end the stalemate. They're also up vs Death Before Dishonor (12-0), Fighting Mongooses (7-0), and The Pariahs (79-11). They have dropped to 1-15 vs the Booty Warrior Cult though in the north. Why they didn't jump to #1 is pretty simple, Balkans are still here at this time, Balkans are still showing they can take cities, and BWN isn't losing to anyone.

3) Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits-
At one point I slotted Unnatural Selection above these guys. That must of touched a nerve because them and ***The Greeks*** have been having a field day ever since. Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits now lead Unnatural Selection by 23-10 and that's larger with the help of their Greek allies. Its truly a powerful combination. They do however trail Bad With Names by a score of 1-14. I honestly considered moving Spirtum Sancti into the #2 spot over the Bunnies and spent a lot of time considering it as their only losing record is to Bad With Names. But I came to a couple of conclusions as to why Spirtum Sancti should stay at #3.

A) Many people would probably give enough credit to TBWC to not hold a losing record vs them against the Bunnies.
B) Having your only losing record be to another contender doesn't make you more credible. If anything its a hit to your credibility when compared to others doing damage to other contenders.

4) Balkan Boyz/Balkan Boyz**-
I also weighed how far the fall should be and this seemed fair. They still have a strong enough alliance to probably beat most everyone left on the list. Based on what we've seen so far, they're showing that they won't just break down in the face of adversity and are fighting back. The thing going hardest against them is that they have two of their top players in VM at an ill opportune time. The question right now is how they respond?

World Status: Being Tested

5) OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon-
They're sitting at 4-12 with Bad With Names on paper. Off paper, they've taken some off some kicked players as well according to them. Still it doesn't appear that they're winning the fight. But the results are still better than most would expect. Perhaps we've overlooked this combination and strategy in terms of war record. After all, they're not being slaughtered they just don't appear to be winning. That said, this is the result vs their only opponent and limiting the damage doesn't really help that much. They won't be able to grow large enough to win on their own and their position gives them bad bargaining strength with other groups due to the distance to the other contenders that aren't BWN.

World Status: Boxed In

6) ***The Greeks***-
Since cutting out their second branch they've gone off on Unnatural Selection and the results are starting to show for them and their allies in Spirtum Sancti. They also boast one of the best conquest records in the world as whole. So long as they stay allied to Spirtum Sancti and so long as Spirtum Sancti can do damage control. Then they have a good chance at the world win.

7) The Booty Warrior Cult-
Double digit lead on the Bunnies and getting on the board vs Unnatural is good enough to put them here. I'd like to think we're trending up and have built something respectable. But others can decide.

World Status: We Came Lookin For Booty

8) Beasties-
Continuing to do well against The Balkans. With the developments this week, they have a chance to reach out and seize power in O55.

World Status: Possible Alliance of the Future

9) -Ice and Fire--
Originally I had Unnatural Selection here. But my logic here is that based on the score, Ice and Fire can reasonably turn their record against the Balkans around without it involving the majority of the Balkan players quitting. The score is 10-14 for them right now.

World Status: Rising Power

10) Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection-
15-42 vs SS/SR & ***The Greeks*** this is one of the worst records among the top teams right now. They're also losing players to inactivity and vacation mode at the moment. They do have a 5-1 lead against The Booty Warrior Cult, which honestly keeps them on the list for awhile longer, but I think its probably getting past the point of return for them beating SS & Greeks. They still have plenty of good players, but its clear that they have too many holes and are getting sieged too often. They have three options in my opinion to turn things around.

A) Go down as things are
B) Merge with someone
C) Find outside help

World Status: In Jeopardy

11) The Pariah-
The rebuild continues for our O54 friends. They still continue to shed some of their southern towns but are regrouping in the north quite nicely.

12) Fighting Mongooses- Another O54 alliance. They're 0-7 vs Bazooka Bunnies, 0-2 vs The Booty Warrior Cult, 0-1 vs the Pariahs. But they are 17-5 vs Death Before Dishonor who was the other group being considered so they've secured the 12 spot this round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

not sure what you are looking at we are tied 24-24 not counting their dissolved brach... so with that we are up atleast 5-10

Grepolife. But I forgot to add Balkan Girlz. So that's probs why.

DeletedUser55134

Don't take wrong, I appreciate the work, but you would save a lot of time if you wrote BWN bad, Bazookas are actually Balkans, and Balkan boys are gods.

Xuegou

Phrourach
BWN BAD
BUNNIES GOOD
BALKANS GRRR

BWN SHOULD LOSE

BUNNIES ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER TO TOUCH GREPOLIS XDDDDDDDDD

am i forum god now?? xDDDDDD

throwback to when BWN took in a few WOK players and it was called hugging and now bunnies take in some balkan players and they are god-tier war winners xDDD LOGICAL!!! WOO HOO

DeletedUser55134

Bunnies are beyond this world, they are only alliance that can win a war by losing cities, so Im not sure what you are so upset about. They band rules of reality so hard, Im afraid its gonna break and cause us all to dissapear.

DeletedUser55134

They rejected my application. Maybe if we cosplay as backstabbers they would take us in. In order to enter you need to abolish all rules of morale and fair-play. Lets start spamming to prove ourselves.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
They rejected my application. Maybe if we cosplay as backstabbers they would take us in. In order to enter you need to abolish all rules of morale and fair-play. Lets start spamming to prove ourselves.
I am afraid your formulas are incorrect. Let me correct you.
Winning war = Losing players
Also, Winning war = Players Ghosting
;)

Xuegou

Phrourach
I am afraid your formulas are incorrect. Let me correct you.
Winning war = Losing players
Also, Winning war = Players Ghosting
;)
Incorrect forumla!

Winning war and taking in players from the losing alliance = hugging
Winning war and not taking in players from losing alliance = hugging
doing nothing = hugging
winning multiple wars = hugging
losing multiple wars = hugging

Yossarian234

Strategos
Incorrect forumla!

Winning war and taking in players from the losing alliance = hugging
Winning war and not taking in players from losing alliance = hugging
doing nothing = hugging
winning multiple wars = hugging
losing multiple wars = hugging
Who leaked our secret Krabby Patty formula??

DeletedUser41523

Does trying to dual break an LMD siege (again) count as winning a war?

DeletedUser55265

you actually have the 5th ranked team (sisters excluded) with an almost unblemished record against the former number 1 team at rank 8 behind squads in the teens, probably the only team in the list to have never had a sister, putting the beasties anywhere outwith the top 5 is just damn insulting. there is absolutely no argument that puts vets, greeks and booty above beasties. we started with plague in front of us, bunnies above us and balkans below us, we now control a quarter of o55 and an ocean with probably the least losses on the server, 1 just 1. nevertheless, we enjoy reading your editions and look forward to the next, just feel bad for the guys as they definately deserve better recognition.