TKF'S Power Rankings Edition Six: A Stalemate Broken, Spirtum Sancti Rises, War of Kings Falls Out, Chaos Everywhere!

DeletedUser41523

Don’t get me wrong I respect Beasties and think they’ll probably touch top 5. But I also weigh context into things. The Balkan score is great and says you’re doing a good job. But everyone not named Bad With Names is hitting them too. So that’s 3 groups to measure up.

Then we (Booty) are hitting Bunnies and winning there by a wider margin than you guys vs Balkans at the time I posted the update. Oceans Veterans got the exclusive BWN treatment for a few weeks and has made a competitive war out of it. The Greeks latch on for their partnership with SS coupled with their record vs US who was previously top 5.

Really being where you are isn’t an insult or me trying to disrespect to anyone. The world just happens to have a lot of competitive teams and I’m confident that most the teams listed here are going to move both up and down a few times before it’s all over. With your positioning it’s going to be hard to stay out of the top 5 IMO because you’ll get a crack at Bunnies, Balkans, Ice and Fire, and Bad With Names if you keep up your progress.

DeletedUser55265

Beasties are ranked 5th at this moment in time, that rank has been earned by nothing but team work. No magic pre-pre made, no knowledge of anybody, no pre made deals with neighbours, earned. Attacked by the number 1 alliance, so we fight back. They are nice, they don't spam or send abuse, they just fight. I'm sure all the other alliances are nice guys as well, doing their own thing and having success and fails like us but none of them are 5th. We may not be around in a month, who knows but the guys have certainly earned their 5th ranking this month regardless off what is happening elsewhere and deserve to have their hard earned achievement viewed by your hundreds of viewers. Keep up the work but buddy, we enjoy your posts but on this case you are wrong.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
you actually have the 5th ranked team (sisters excluded) with an almost unblemished record against the former number 1 team at rank 8 behind squads in the teens, probably the only team in the list to have never had a sister, putting the beasties anywhere outwith the top 5 is just damn insulting. there is absolutely no argument that puts vets, greeks and booty above beasties. we started with plague in front of us, bunnies above us and balkans below us, we now control a quarter of o55 and an ocean with probably the least losses on the server, 1 just 1. nevertheless, we enjoy reading your editions and look forward to the next, just feel bad for the guys as they definately deserve better recognition.

actually you are just a little garbage in the rim ocean, fighting mostly with inactives and ghosts.. beasties sieges was supported by Bazooka Bunnies, Nightmare Bunnies, Ice and Fire and even with randall lol Noone of you newbs use alarm overnight, so sit in your rank7 and stfu

DeletedUser55265

Classy guy, bad attitudes get you nothing but bad respect.

DeletedUser56719

actually you are just a little garbage in the rim ocean, fighting mostly with inactives and ghosts.. beasties sieges was supported by Bazooka Bunnies, Nightmare Bunnies, Ice and Fire and even with randall lol Noone of you newbs use alarm overnight, so sit in your rank7 and stfu
Kurb. I am sure they have several very strong fighters and they are definitely not newbies.

Let's see how they manage to evolve, but I put some money on them.
GOOD LUCK Beasties

DeletedUser41523

Beasties are ranked 5th at this moment in time, that rank has been earned by nothing but team work. No magic pre-pre made, no knowledge of anybody, no pre made deals with neighbours, earned. Attacked by the number 1 alliance, so we fight back. They are nice, they don't spam or send abuse, they just fight. I'm sure all the other alliances are nice guys as well, doing their own thing and having success and fails like us but none of them are 5th. We may not be around in a month, who knows but the guys have certainly earned their 5th ranking this month regardless off what is happening elsewhere and deserve to have their hard earned achievement viewed by your hundreds of viewers. Keep up the work but buddy, we enjoy your posts but on this case you are wrong.

First, just want to point you that you're not the 5th ranked group. Bunnies, Bad With Names, Spirtum Sancti, Balkan Boyz, Oceans Veterans/Flaming Dragon, Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection. This would put you at 7th overall.

Second, this doesn't matter as I don't rank based on what your points ranking is (see Unnatural Selection). Or even your battle points ranking for that matter. Those numbers have been useless in assessing the strength of groups for about 2 years now.

DeletedUser41523

Anyways to update things. It looks like OCEANS VETERANS have pulled ahead of Bad With Names by a score of 6-5. Though their Flaming Dragon group is puts them at 14-6 (plus some kicks).

Bazooka Bunnies also are up 3-2 on Bad With Names now and Spirtum Sancti took a city off Bad With Names.

King Soos

Strategos
Anyways to update things. It looks like OCEANS VETERANS have pulled ahead of Bad With Names by a score of 6-5. Though their Flaming Dragon group is puts them at 14-6 (plus some kicks).

Bazooka Bunnies also are up 3-2 on Bad With Names now and Spirtum Sancti took a city off Bad With Names.
looks like they will be losing more than 10 (like you first predicted) :)
Am surprised to be honest.

DeletedUser47128

Why don't you just go ghost like you do best instead of disrespecting other players?

DeletedUser55265

Let him be, had to actually check who it was, wasn't very memorable. As I recall it was a balkan player who built offensive cities in our ocean and lost them all, 10 or 12, who knows. 8 at once from 8 players, clearly its not our alarms that don't work. I'd add him to stats but not really interested, far as we are concerned it was job done and move on.

DeletedUser41523

In another twist in the Balkans-Bunnies war, Souvlaki players were all banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56719

To all Bazooka Bunnies:

The end is near... I give you 2/3 weeks to disband...
200.webp

LOOOOL