TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

DeletedUser55134

Right, comparison to an alliance that was in a very similar position
Story time!

Our story begins in 2018
en107, Heliopolis
Neighbourhood Delinquents, coincidentally also with Hi Droggen in the alliance
Also pacted with BWN, also "destroying several alliances, getting back from betrayals"
Ranked #4 in the world in points and like top 5 in BP I believe at the point I'm about to tell you about

I can't remember exactly why the pact ended, I think they stopped helping much though the fact that they took in someone who betrayed BWN probably didn't help. I was also pushing for it to end but tbf I just despise pacts :D
So pact ends, one player decides to go fight the #4 alliance in the world. Mostly alone, some support on sieges but that player had a huge amount of defense built so could hold solo sieges without low morale.
Guess what? Turns out ND was actually complete trash and got basically dismantled by a single player.

Bonus points for the comparison!
Their top player, todott, was also high in rank and bp. And ran to vm after losing cities and fliers to said player.

And there you have it!
So yes, I don't know how yall keep pulling it off, but the parallels are undeniable there :)
Wow, you can call us noobs, but don't compare us to todott, that is just way too mean.

King Soos

Strategos
Right, comparison to an alliance that was in a very similar position
Story time!

Our story begins in 2018
en107, Heliopolis
Neighbourhood Delinquents, coincidentally also with Hi Droggen in the alliance
Also pacted with BWN, also "destroying several alliances, getting back from betrayals"
Ranked #4 in the world in points and like top 5 in BP I believe at the point I'm about to tell you about

I can't remember exactly why the pact ended, I think they stopped helping much though the fact that they took in someone who betrayed BWN probably didn't help. I was also pushing for it to end but tbf I just despise pacts :D
So pact ends, one player decides to go fight the #4 alliance in the world. Mostly alone, some support on sieges but that player had a huge amount of defense built so could hold solo sieges without low morale.
Guess what? Turns out ND was actually complete trash and got basically dismantled by a single player.

Bonus points for the comparison!
Their top player, todott, was also high in rank and bp. And ran to vm after losing cities and fliers to said player.

And there you have it!
So yes, I don't know how yall keep pulling it off, but the parallels are undeniable there :)
"also pacted with BWN" sums bwn up :)

DeletedUser53767

You can definitely be in a position of power if you aren't strong
I can even show you an example right now of someone in a position of power who is so bad at this game that he has consistently been an easy target for me and many people I know in previous worlds, yet this world somehow somebody gave him space to grow and now he has the bir to stack his frontline cities as to not lose them when he inevitably misses more alarms than he catches
Example:
And well, we'll see if that diplo holds up because boy do I want to come near you, I'm in desperate need of bp and all the greeks are running to vm :)

Also for those who know me probably needless to say what I think about relying on diplo lol

Sorry still getting caught up on all the trash talk, I like this one though! Also Fluvisol what’s your in game name for this server, just curious?

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Sorry still getting caught up on all the trash talk, I like this one though! Also Fluvisol what’s your in game name for this server, just curious?

What, so you can serve him some of your ‘divine justice’ through 22 hour 10 LS attacks? After all, it’s all in the service of the vendetta against those bad cheater guys, BWN. The poets will write stories of your valor and courage. Keep up the good fight soldier!

DeletedUser53767

What, so you can serve him some of your ‘divine justice’ through 22 hour 10 LS attacks? After all, it’s all in the service of the vendetta against those bad cheater guys, BWN. The poets will write stories of your valor and courage. Keep up the good fight soldier!
It’s actually 11 Ls ;), just trying to put forum names to in game names! I doubt a warrior like Fluvisol would hide her in game name from the forum, or am I wrong?

DeletedUser55134

We've gotten too much credit for doin nothing is probably what you were going to say.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
We are very loyal and trustworthy to our allies. Never broken a single promise.
Hey this one aged like milk huh?
So BWN and BB were swapping some cities after the pact dropped and agreed on a NAP
BWN started handing off theirs
1582888515233.png
BB players said they weren't told about handing off and refused to do so
And then BB just randomly starts attacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser45100

Hey this one aged like milk huh?
So BWN and BB were swapping some cities after the pact dropped and agreed on a NAP
BWN started handing off theirs
View attachment 13569
BB players said they weren't told about handing off and refused to do so
And then BB just randomly starts attacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 players. not 3 alliances of players. there was a miscommunication with 2 players that attacked and didnt know about the swaps.

Besides, like you didnt want and know there would be issues after taking in majorx and Thomas.

But dont complain too soon, you should be happy, I thought we sucked and would be easy pickings?
its time to put your money where your mouth is, isnt it?

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Give 30+ cities you promissed and stop crying
2 players. not 3 alliances of players. there was a miscommunication with 2 players that attacked and didnt know about the swaps.

Besides, like you didnt want and know there would be issues after taking in majorx and Thomas.

But dont complain too soon, you should be happy, I thought we sucked and would be easy pickings?
its time to put your money where your mouth is, isnt it?

3 players, marko attacked too. And other idiots like droggen have been attacking for ages before that even when there was a ceasfire.

And Vrdi admitted in PMs that he did know about the swaps, but "didn't care and didnt want to wait 2 months to swap" and so on, basically bunch of crybabies who didnt get their way so they **** on a deal made and lie as usual. Zero respect for people like that, just a bunch of scummy liars.

P.S You act now as if BWN and TBWC didn't help fight against us when we were in Warlords/bunnies at all. You would have never beat us without them, you needed 3 alliances for it, but no now you are all "cocky" and dont need anyone after your allies helped you so you don't need them anymore. Or the fact that you took in several players with cities in BWN territory and they didn't get those cities, and when they asked for them now in return for those you asked of us, some of you started crying like little babies and started throwing toys out of the pram. Shows how weak your leadership is also, can't even keep a few kids in check and make them follow the deal made. Pathetic.

DeletedUser55134

Pathetic is losing all wars and still wanting a crown. You and people who thought it was smart to take in refugees are to blame, when the conversation pops up.