TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Can't tell if troll or less talented Rain Man
Can't tell if troll or less talented Rain Man
Only troll is you here lmao. And a hypocrite at that. If you think Im playing this world for crown then you are delusional, but we already knew that. Stayed only because some friends wanted to play still, and has Flco said your alliance has taken in way more players than any other alliance on the server. (Including trying to recruit me several times lol. Mad because I didn't want to join your semi-mra who wins only by a) recruitment, b) hugging and c) hc spam?) So I would shut up about that unless you wanna sound like and even bigger hypocrite.

P.S I see you have been the one assigned to HC me lol, youre doing a good job so far so don't mess it up by sending one too many attacks or forget to tell your allies youre the one HCing so you don't get yourself spammed back ;)

DeletedUser45100

3 players, marko attacked too. And other idiots like droggen have been attacking for ages before that even when there was a ceasfire.

And Vrdi admitted in PMs that he did know about the swaps, but "didn't care and didn't want to wait 2 months to swap" and so on, basically bunch of crybabies who didn't get their way so they **** on a deal made and lie as usual. Zero respect for people like that, just a bunch of scummy liars.

P.S You act now as if BWN and TBWC didn't help fight against us when we were in Warlords/bunnies at all. You would have never beat us without them, you needed 3 alliances for it, but no now you are all "cocky" and don't need anyone after your allies helped you so you don't need them anymore. Or the fact that you took in several players with cities in BWN territory and they didn't get those cities, and when they asked for them now in return for those you asked of us, some of you started crying like little babies and started throwing toys out of the pram. Shows how weak your leadership is also, can't even keep a few kids in check and make them follow the deal made. Pathetic.

There is not a single alliance here not fighting on multiple fronts, but you can't say we didn't deal the biggest blow with a straight face.

I did not speak with Vrdi personally and can't deny or acknowledge that, if it so (I'm not saying it's not, probably is) then it is a mistake on his part and straight up disrespectful to both the leadership and us, his teammates in the alliance.

And are you sure you want to talk about poor leadership? you jumped ship from Plague, became leader in Bunnies, renamed them, all the while all I kept hearing from people is how you pay little attention to running the alliance and that you are doing bad at it and then, like a true leader, jumped ship again to BWN as soon as things started going down south. (you left when you lost the Greeks, a bunch of people who weren't even a part of the original Warlords/Bunnies setup).

And don't try and say we didn't respect BWN. we had tons of respect for them since day 1. We still respect them, just as an enemy not as an ally now.
and I personally, truly did see them as allies, but it never seemed like they thought we wanted to build WW somehow. its as if they thought we will just move aside and let them take the crown.
I guess now we just gon have a war to decide who wins the crown, and I for one think that is pretty fair.

DeletedUser45100

Im confused. Hasn’t bb taken refugees from several of its defeated enemies? Y’all need to get your stories straight for your backstabbing lmao.

After an alliance is defeated, sure some will run over. it always happens.

But, at least in my book, you can't just keep doing that the entire server. just keep running to the next alliance which seems to be a good fit for you.

I can understand your alliance losing and you being like, if you can't beat em join em, or if you choose another alliance to support and go with them, but you got to stick with somebody at some point.

For example, if we beat BWN now, I can see Thomas joining whoever is Rank2 after that, and keep saying how he is not in it for the crown lol

DeletedUser55134

Only troll is you here lmao. And a hypocrite at that. If you think Im playing this world for crown then you are delusional, but we already knew that. Stayed only because some friends wanted to play still, and has Flco said your alliance has taken in way more players than any other alliance on the server. (Including trying to recruit me several times lol. Mad because I didn't want to join your semi-mra who wins only by a) recruitment, b) hugging and c) hc spam?) So I would shut up about that unless you wanna sound like and even bigger hypocrite.

P.S I see you have been the one assigned to HC me lol, youre doing a good job so far so don't mess it up by sending one too many attacks or forget to tell your allies youre the one HCing so you don't get yourself spammed back ;)
Your FACTS just changed my mind. Ok, let's get it over with, I pull down my pants and wait for you to take me. Don't keep me waiting ;)

EDIT: Forget it, I forgot intercorse with minors is illegal.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
There is not a single alliance here not fighting on multiple fronts, but you can't say we didn't deal the biggest blow with a straight face.

I did not speak with Vrdi personally and can't deny or acknowledge that, if it so (I'm not saying it's not, probably is) then it is a mistake on his part and straight up disrespectful to both the leadership and us, his teammates in the alliance.

And are you sure you want to talk about poor leadership? you jumped ship from Plague, became leader in Bunnies, renamed them, all the while all I kept hearing from people is how you pay little attention to running the alliance and that you are doing bad at it and then, like a true leader, jumped ship again to BWN as soon as things started going down south. (you left when you lost the Greeks, a bunch of people who weren't even a part of the original Warlords/Bunnies setup).

And don't try and say we didn't respect BWN. we had tons of respect for them since day 1. We still respect them, just as an enemy not as an ally now.
and I personally, truly did see them as allies, but it never seemed like they thought we wanted to build WW somehow. its as if they thought we will just move aside and let them take the crown.
I guess now we just gon have a war to decide who wins the crown, and I for one think that is pretty fair.

First of all, I left plague yes when the alliance was already doomed and others had already decided to leave, I didn't just leave when they were struggling like half of their original members did lol.

Second, I only became a leader in Bunnies near the end, when most of the "council" was inactive/doing nothing and when almost all of them hit VM I had pretty much 2 choices, a) let the alliance fall apart or b) try still make something out of it since our core team was very good, and still is (as you can see based on our results on en123, where some of your members even joined us) so our team or my leadership wasn't a problem, it was rather the 50+ people who were dead weight in the alliance and completely messed up our core by getting sieged by Balkans, BWN and Booty at the same time which they could not handle.

If you don't believe me, talk to anyone actually active alliance, myself and others put 100s of hours over the couple of weeks we lead there, but it was too late since the alliance was just pretty doomed from the start due to being sandwiched and too many people going inactive/quitting/VM (many actually due to IRL reasons to be fair, but some just because they couldnt handle the pressure). We could have stayed with the 20 or so active players we had, but whats the point of staying up getting spammed by your hc-spammers every night for what? An alliance that isn't worth it and that is doomed because of hugging and having too many inactives? I dont think so.

As I said I was either going to quit the world or join TBWC as others were also going there to just play and have some fun, but since you guys were having problems with people joining TBWC also, and someone in BWN asked me to join, I joined them. Not for crown, not for anything else other than staying for friends and having some more fun in the world. I just want to play grepo in 121 without bs like you guys like to bring to it, but we will see if your hc-spammers behave I guess ;)

DeletedUser41523

Knowing both sides here. I’ll weigh in.

For Balkans I get the frustration and feeling of betrayal. That sucked and it probably was very irritating. So I get why you’re not big on second chances. That said, Tomas wasn’t responsible for that. He had leadership basically forced on him and didn’t really pull the strings in those moves as far as I know. Warlords were dead and beyond the point of return by the time he left. This guy is getting crucified for Shadow’s bullshit.

For BWN. You really didn’t have much business in o54 or o55. Judging by how fast the jump came and how pissed everyone got, I’m guessing not much discussion was had prior with balkans about it. Which as it turns out was pretty important to do.

DeletedUser10810

Come on guys, why so serious?

Let's have some fun following Gandhi style play. We can all be in peace and then no one builds wonder at all. The server will never end. All will be happily live here ever after.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
BWN refused to give up on Majorx and Tomas cities in o55/54 and now we have a war, end of story...
This is entirely false.

BWN gave cities up in good faith as was promised, and then Balkans gave up none of the ones they were supposed to and commenced attacking us.

They’re a sad bunch, to be sure.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You know I will say, after over a month straight of being alarm spammed every couples of minutes for 8-24 hours a day, and now these backstabbing worms who sit and hc spam until they find something... Now is the time BWN either has a fire lit for the crown more than ever or the time we see if they sit down and die.

It is anyone’s guess.

DeletedUser10810

You know I will say, after over a month straight of being alarm spammed every couples of minutes for 8-24 hours a day, and now these backstabbing worms who sit and hc spam until they find something... Now is the time BWN either has a fire lit for the crown more than ever or the time we see if they sit down and die.

It is anyone’s guess.

Worms huh! Pathetic that you are losing against Worms now as well. Pathetic, still arrogant. Well, Good bye.

DeletedUser45100

Does it all even matter anymore?

You all were here crying the entire world about why BWN and us don't go to war.

Now that we actually are at war you rather discuss why it happened then the war itself.

It happened, its happening, now enjoy the BB show ;)

DeletedUser41523

Anyone got a war score? All I know right now is that Balkans are winning by a good amount.

DeletedUser41523

I had 2 for BWN. Syncshow got a pair off Ticina. But 17 for Balkans sounds about right.

DeletedUser41523

I'll count em for now to be safe. End of the day it doesn't look like it changes much as Balkans are winning in dominant fashion and if I'm wrong, then congrats on a shut out!