TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

DeletedUser10810

You’re hilarious bud.

ive won four worlds myself and been apart of winning teams six or seven times but unfortunately had to leave.

There has not been a single world that I haven’t been in the top 100 fighters for at least the majority of the time, but almost always top 75 at least.

Many others in bwn share similar accolades, and for you to speak down on the alliance like you are is frankly hilarious.... How many in bb can claim similarity? Maybe 10-15% of you now that you’ve recruited your dead enemies lmao.

For you guys to think you’re beating bwn as bwn is awesome, I hope it’s boosting your confidence exponentially.... But reality always comes knocking and hopefully you realize that the spam killed us awhile ago and you were too stupid to capitalize then, so you’re cleaning up over a month later the mess Sema and Black Sails created :D

Best of luck to you fools.

p.s. @The rawr Youre a piece of trash :)

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

Fortunately for me and my Balkan brothers, We dont have to share our Grepolis CV here because we have the heart to say congratulation you beat us if someone beats us fair and square rather than blabbering continuously.

It keeps me amazed always how many of these guys are actually there in this game. In this server I met 4 already and including this guy here, it's 5 now. I do love this game and strongly believe pathetic players like you are still less in this game, who love to talk BS and do nothing.

Personally me, I don't even bother to show a CV like that ever. Those who knows me knows what I have achieved and not.

I will suggest and try to teach you one last time @FlcoBlades, Accept defeat in a humble way and move on. You are actually insulting yourself and your team. Have the leftover respect whatever u have and stop commenting here.

BwN is lost here and we Balkans came breaking the front door. None of the Balkans responded to the tremendous arrogant insulting comments and war threats that BwN leaders were making... BwN leaders knew from the time they recruited Tom and Major from our location that this will happen. After almost nagging for 10 days, they finally agreed to let us have few Tom cities with lot of threats and aggression. In response, BB sent their troops in BwN terrirtory. Your leaders couldn't take it. You guys have internal problems from before (Not our fault) as well.

An alliance which you are trying to describe here continuously, were in past servers. I neither give a rat's a** what anyone has achieved or did in past nor try to blabber about my own thing which I achieved or not before. I have stated this before and saying again.... put this sentences in your mind Flco and remember this --->

Every single server is NEW. Every single server you have to start from ZERO and achieve fresh. If you fail one, whatever u have achieved in past doesn't apply to that server and you really can't just blabber the old glory times which has no meaning at all in the CURRENT server. You are more than welcome to go back to the old server forum and romanticize the old days.

From every sane person's perspective we beat BwN fair and square. We do not bother what problems our opponents had when we declare. Shut it and move on by saying congratulations.

DeletedUser38766

If you’re saying I kiss their feet that’s funny because once your feeder alliance is dissolved, I’ll be going straight to them next.
You look like a guy who knows the nasty truth. Now since bwn is done are you willing to tell who is behind spam bot thing and whats your real purpose here? Is behind this OV? I assume it they are behind this becuse of this comment.

edit: and rawr balkan boys really didn’t beat bwn in my eyes tbh. Bwn was already done before war started, y’ all just gave the last push to officially announce this. just an opinion :). But congratz anyways to balkans, to the botter dude, to the black sails and to the OV for possible nasty game play. Yall did it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38766

P.S. If you really are quiting, salute!

Hopefully you show up sometime again, most of us do I guess.

But enjoy retirement while it lasts :D
Thanks mate, appreciate it :). But no, for me its over complitly i think. Lifestyle has changed a lot and until i wont get serious injury that keeps me away of trainings, there’ s no way i even think of this game anymore. :) Theres nothing fun in simming and even this reduces my sleep quality.

DeletedUser54978

Um
I won't say much
Just every of us need need to think next time are u playing or not playing
Keep going and keep siming is two difrent things
You f*** up people with who you play with if you keep doing second thing
You f*** up your team mates

Problem start when 45 was secured
People start to log in 1time per day
Thinking that easy win knocking on door

We Balkans say if you want to do something (or be near wining) you need to give litlle a** for that job

"Big names" or how Dan say talents honestly I didn't see from them much of that talent or what they doing to help alliance except running into VM or trash talking on discord
I just know that 20 people fighting till others do nothing and that thing start when 45 was secured or almost secured

Well that's it
Congrats my people and who playing with them for win
First because some of people who playing there say that this is they last server

DeletedUser54592

You look like a guy who knows the nasty truth. Now since bwn is done are you willing to tell who is behind spam bot thing and whats your real purpose here? Is behind this OV? I assume it they are behind this becuse of this comment.

edit: and rawr balkan boys really didn’t beat bwn in my eyes tbh. Bwn was already done before war started, y’ all just gave the last push to officially announce this. just an opinion :). But congratz anyways to balkans, to the botter dude, to the black sails and to the OV for possible nasty game play. Yall did it :)

It seems to me that another nefarious game play was being made here that was being directed at both OV and BWN. I say this because I can assure you that the same fake accounts that were hitting you were also hitting us for quite some time. I suspect that the individual(s) behind this had a game plan to pit us against each other but for what reason we will probably never know. What I do know is that we (OV) have been open & honest and played with integrity. The accusations will always fly but I know we can hold our heads up high and say it was certainly not anything to do with us.

That being said... I do hope your break from Grepo is not a long one. Grepo needs good players. All the best in RL.

DeletedUser53767

I have never had a contract with OV, only thing I do is go after top alliances. Nothing against you personally, I went after just about half of BWN lit the cities up nonstop. Some of the BWN players I dislike more and they know who they are. Nothing against you though, good luck in RL.

DeletedUser56055

This is a joke. Of course u will be laughed at. Do you think BB was any different that time than now? We were equally powerful and organized that time as well. Ask Ex-Plagues.

You thought u guys had chance that time if u declared against us? That is no naive. I have seen the inside of BwN after the war starts and things made me sad. If we would have done this in past, BwN would have been long gone from here even if we had two other fronts elsewhere. Now I am not bantering or chest thumping here. Its just a fact.

Don't even think for an instance that BwN gave BB a chance anywhere. Your leader knew that time and know now as well with proof which one is better alliance. For actual reasons BB and BwN became allies at the beginning of the world. We were truthful till the end. But you guys gone so mad in arrogance and blinded by your fake popularity and over-confident that you always took BB as granted. The seal on the coffin was when you took players in from our core oceans without even proper discussion with us and somehow thought u will show your muscle power and we will forget that? Somehow that feeling resulted in this.

It's BB who was holding BwN's hand on your eastern border. If we really was not there, now I believe, even Plagues would have destroyed you.

BB fought Plague in a close intense war at the very beginning of this server. And I can say Plague earned their respect by fighting an actual war before they lose. They fought till the very end but we were just better and organized than them. Then Bunnies came like real plague in our ocean. Defected our entire backline and make our former players against us... There goes 2 intense frontal war. Then Beasties came from East. We never went down.... there were times when some unexpected defection put us on the back-seat for sometime but that was just temporary. Balkans always acted as a SINGLE Cohesive Team and at the end we got back our own guys who were mislead in south and broke 2 other fronts by sheer force.

@FlcoBlades , even after seeing all that, if you still think and tell this that BwN should have turned onto BB before and succeeded by some miracle, what should I not call you Naive?

Anyways, BwN was really disappointing. I am admitting, I never thought BwN will fold this fast without even a real fight. All the effort that we made by designing a front and everything else gone waste now. Shame on you. At least admit defeat after a real fight for god's sake, otherwise dont play Grepolis at all.
Don't forget you guys were loosing the war to Ice but you had the brains to recruit them. Kudos sir and good luck in the rest of the world

DeletedUser56716

I would like to thank you all for taking part in this server. With the power of spam bots, we managed to take down the Goliath, that was known as Bad with Names. It was not an easy job, but we managed to do it. Let it be known to the leaders who think they can march into our servers, with their overpowered team and hug their way to a crown. THINGS WILL NO LONGER BE THAT SIMPLE. THIS IS GREPOLIS 2020! Well done everyone. Good work.

Good luck to Ocean Veterans and Balkan Boyz. May the best team win! Whoever comes out the victors deserves it. Unlike those noobs coming in with their overpowered roster wanting to hug everyone

DeletedUser45100

Don't forget you guys were loosing the war to Ice but you had the brains to recruit them. Kudos sir and good luck in the rest of the world

Correct me if I am wrong but we were pretty much at a tie with them.

Also, they are a good team (basically we now), but we never fought them fully. our focus was Bunnies, while Beasties and Ice started geting cities off of us cos we didnt send enough players on that frontline with stron enough intentions. Even I went to 56 back then mostly to use it as LTS not to fight Ice.
Once when we were close to fighting them for real, we merged, which turned out great and then we got to show Beasties why they shouldnt think too high of themselves, and why them being this high on the top12 lists was off.

DeletedUser41523

@Pete Dunham i think it was you up in score, you guys down in score after the Greeks left, you guys tied for a bit, then you guys pulling back ahead late?

DeletedUser55202

BWN may be off the server, but Return of the Cabbages and Rise of the Carrots are 2 (allied?) alliances facing ov and balkans. Seems like only names changed :p

DeletedUser41523

They look like they’re both allied. Best of luck to them, but it sort of looks like some of the same problems might still exist. Just with less problem players.

I think their goals should be to keep reforming and use the remaining server to rebuild themselves.

DeletedUser55202

Dunno, but only thing changed is that Achilles, Dizzljoe and Valk hit vm :p

All other seem to be the same hahahah

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Every single server is NEW. Every single server you have to start from ZERO and achieve fresh. If you fail one, whatever u have achieved in past doesn't apply to that server and you really can't just blabber the old glory times which has no meaning at all in the CURRENT server. You are more than welcome to go back to the old server forum and romanticize the old days.
I don't wanna agree with you but god do I agree with you. The amount of people who are like "I was this big in this old world!" and expect it to pull some weight is annoying. The worst I've seen is Batalo, who always talks about how he has 7 crowns (yet only 3 on his profile), uses it to manipulate people into doing what he wants and then ragequits when you land 1-2 cs's a night for a week straight on him

DeletedUser56055

I don't wanna agree with you but god do I agree with you. The amount of people who are like "I was this big in this old world!" and expect it to pull some weight is annoying. The worst I've seen is Batalo, who always talks about how he has 7 crowns (yet only 3 on his profile), uses it to manipulate people into doing what he wants and then ragequits when you land 1-2 cs's a night for a week straight on him
well said, MINOS FOR LIFE

FlcoBlades

Phrourach

Okay thats all good and fine lmao, but I was punching well above my belt still in Himera haha.

I am definitely not like Batalo, whoever that is :D Appreciate the implications though, Rawr and Fluv <3