TKF's Power Rankings Edition Twelve: Bad With Names Against The World, Balkans Solidfy #1 Spot, Booty Warriors Rise, Greeks Rise!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Actually pretty much none of the rhodes leaders for pandas was there. It was just another Tai alliance but branded a bit differently to lure players from Rhodes in

Trust me, as someone that has had the absolute misfortune of leading with those leaders, even if they were there, it wouldn’t have made a difference beyond Tai’s group becoming universally disliked.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Trust me, as someone that has had the absolute misfortune of leading with those leaders, even if they were there, it wouldn’t have made a difference beyond Tai’s group becoming universally disliked.
Was just pointing out that some of those people are better fighters than anyone in Bears was, not really fair to lob them all in the same boat imo. Bears were complete trash, if it wasn't for the weakest and least brightest players being on that front they wouldn't have lasted that long.
Pandas on Rhodes had a decent front team, few people I never managed to take in siege for longer than 10 min
(seriously though if you build more than half your cities as ALU and don't see anything wrong when you complain about lack of support, what are you doing)

DeletedUser41523

It’s not hard to be a better fighter in Bears though, hell if I stuck around, joined them, and even just used my alarm 3 days a week I could probably claim I was their best fighter. Only thing Bears had going for them was that they liked to play together and didn’t quit.

Won’t say it was our weakest or least brightest either. We put a decent amount of energy into that front. Especially after Plague. They just didn’t quit though. A lot of those players were pretty serviceable-good at the time. Though looks like a fair amount of the carry over from there to here was pretty burned out.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I'll stop discussing an old world on this world's forum now, if you want more feel free to dm me on discord :)
Only thing relevant to this world would be that the people who were on the bears front and couldn't take them out were on the OV front now and quit quite soon after that war kicked off from what I can tell. Make of that what you want

DeletedUser45100

Actually pretty much none of the rhodes leaders for pandas was there. It was just another Tai alliance but branded a bit differently to lure players from Rhodes in

It's nice to know you can just jump in when you want and have a team. Joined this world to say hi to a few people as I had lost their contact details, got sent an invite almost right away :)
Also makes it just that little sadder though when you realise people just haven't got the time to play and it's not the same as it was, myself included. Was fine with a 3 month old but with a nearly 2 year old? Bit tougher lol

Its always a matter of how much can you commit. I like playing with friends even if I end up just ltsing or being in the backline, but some simply dont like playing if they cant be there as much as they like and I respect that as well.

But yeah, you are right it feels good to hop back in with friends. I didnt play grepo in like 4 years until I heard Serbia was gathering (we are BB now but that was the original idea) and would have hated to miss it.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Its always a matter of how much can you commit. I like playing with friends even if I end up just ltsing or being in the backline, but some simply dont like playing if they cant be there as much as they like and I respect that as well.
Man I can't play if I can't commit 100%
If I do something I want to do it right, even if not giving 100% would still be helpful
Probably the reason why I'm taking another long break or completely quitting after this world again, I didn't intend to play but it happened to line up with my RL situation at the moment :)

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Man I can't play if I can't commit 100%
If I do something I want to do it right, even if not giving 100% would still be helpful
Probably the reason why I'm taking another long break or completely quitting after this world again, I didn't intend to play but it happened to line up with my RL situation at the moment :)

Quit for good this time Fluv, doo itttt.