TKF's Pre-BP End Power Rankings Edition One!

DeletedUser41523

I'll be doing some power rankings for this world, though likely less frequently than Himera and Sidon. For those new to this show, I make a subjective ranking list of alliances that I feel are the best. I heavily base this on war records, ability to project power, and strategy in terms of the end game. Since its early though, we're going to go heavily off of reputation and talent. So without further ado here we go. But first here's a link to the world chat.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/

The Map
KVbVS6L.png

1) Just For Laughs (Green)- Having just come off of winning Neapolis and looking like they're probably going to win Sidon as well. I think they're in the best position to win this world with O54 being void of a serious challenger. Similar to Sidon, they don't have to worry about O44 as a serious threat either right now. So there should be plenty of room to expand and grow. I think that they have a good chance to tack on win #3 in this world. SWIM.

2) Shadow Walkors (Cyan)-
Located in O45 they're basically Bedtime Squad Lite. They have a lot of the same players from Bedtime Squad but at the same time they're missing a lot of the key ones and some of the main leaders. They're undoubtedly talented and have the ability to not only give a punch but take one as well. If TJ can keep things rolling like in Bedtime Squad then they'll be just fine and will likely be the favorites to win the world for a lot of people. However they do share an ocean with The Cataclysm so don't expect it to be easy for them. The key to a successful world will be getting on top of their ocean fight early. Dragging out will just let their rivals in the world build up and get ahead of them. FLOAT.

3) The Cataclysm/Cataclysmic (Purple)-
Also located in O45. Also the first alliance to have two branches. I have a love-hate feeling with this group. Its a mix of two known groups in Bad With Names and Balkan Boyz and they have some good players such as Achilles, Xterm, Blackpig, and several others. On the other hand they also have some complete idiots, hot heads, wall builders, and drama queens. They do get an advantage in not having to worry about low morale drivers this world which I think will help them a lot. For the most part its a solid group of guys/gals that I think should be very competitive in this world. They'll need to overcome Shadow Walkors in order to win the world though. They do have a major advantage in that they have the food cornered for the time being and can more easily expand. FLOAT.

4) Neco Normalniho (Orange)-
Located in O55. They're a small but have the largest average in the world right now. They're taking an interesting approach by putting all of the players in the founders. They'll have some good competition from Just For Laughs and South East Syndicate from their local area but they look to be an interesting group! I think that they have a good chance to win the ocean and put up some good competition in their immediate area. SWIM.

5) =Neighborhood Watch= (Red)-
Located in O44. They're one of the premades for this world and as far as I know they're the only ones to recruit from the forums. They have ghost but otherwise their team looks pretty average and I can't say I'd promise a win over The Occult or other players in the ocean. Their coring could be better but it could be worse as well. They'll be immediately duking it out with The Occult for control of O44 and will have to fight tooth and nail in order to get in control fast enough before the other alliances move in. FLOAT.

6) South East Syndicate (Pink)-
Located in O55. Players from way back in EN Beta. They had a pretty good run in Sidon and are looking to carry it over to Basse. They're going to be fighting in O44 and look to be right by Just For Laughs which could lead to a lot of early battles. Overall thought it looks like their main opponent out of BP is going to be their neighbors in DARKNESS FALLS. and Gladiators of Death. I'm going to give them a huge edge over both. SWIM.

7) Golden Shadow (White)-
Located mainly in O45/O55 border. They're right by the Cataclysm teams and that spells trouble for them immediately. They definitely have some talent and familiar faces in the alliance but I would view them as something as the black sheep of O45 for now. The obvious choice for them will be either to find allies and fast or to expand into O55 where the going looks a bit easier. Maybe to do both extra insurance. Overall I don't see them beating Cataclysm or Neco Normalniho. SINK.

8) The Occult (Blue)-
Located in O44. I heard that this group got disbanded a couple days out of BP in Therma. They're looking to make a comeback in Basse and I say the more the merrier. From a talent perspective I don't really see a reason why they couldn't beat Neighborhood Watch, they have a decent enough core and don't have anything to worry about in terms of other threats for the first couple of weeks. But they'll need to get control of their ocean quickly in order to have a chance at survivor in this world. FLOAT.

9) Relentless (Black)-
Located in O54. Talent wise it looks like a bit of an upgrade from Sidon. But they picked the ocean with Just For Laughs in it which will make the going pretty tough for them right out of the gate. They're coring is far from the worst thing that's ever been seen but they should expect to be taking a lot of attacks and doing a lot of founding to make up for lost cities. Overall I don't see them getting past Just For Laughs. SINK.

10) DARKNESS FALLS (Dark Green)-
Located in O55. On paper this team could be a lot worse. But they're in one of the toughest immediate areas with Just For Laughs to the north, South East Syndicate on their islands, and Neco Normalhi to the northwest of them. They do have a benefit in having the Gladiators as a food source if they can take advantage of that and are sort of spread out in O55, which could cause them to survive the early blows they'll probably experience, but I don't see them overcoming all the obstacles presented to them. SINK.

11) Egde (Light Orange)-
The other O54 alliance. They don't look to have tons of talent and honestly the only thing that they really have going for them is that Relentless is in the way of them and Just For Laughs for now. There's a reasonable amount of space to start out so they'll have a couple of weeks to build up before Just For Laughs becomes their problem. SINK.

12) Gladiators of Death (Grey)-
Located in O55. I've seen several of their players before but the main reason they make the list is that they're cored and in O55, which means that they have a fighting chance to survive. They'll have to beat DARKNESS FALLS and at least endure the blows from their other neighbors to stay alive in Basse however. I think part 1 of that plan is doable but I think that their other neighbors will be too much to overcome. SINK.

DeletedUser56253

Neco Normalniho looks like the strongest competition
That BTS roster is weak
Nothing else worth mentioning honestly
pre good 1st ranking I say

DeletedUser21287

BTS light? Theyre replaced with equally good players. Anyway great read, world looks an interesting one.

Good luck all

DeletedUser41523

BTS light? Theyre replaced with equally good players. Anyway great read, world looks an interesting one.

Good luck all
World should be fun. For the players whether they’re replaced or not you’re going to likely end up with a pretty solid team anyways. Winner of Shadow vs Cata will have a pretty good roster.