TKF's Pre-BP Top 5 Power Rankings

For those new here, sometimes I do power rankings of alliances on worlds that I play. Previously this has been top 12, but making these are time consuming and I like to do other things. That said, its a brand new world and everybody is full of hope. This world already has an interesting dynamic, with a lot of the top teams banding together to pact and the remaining having their benefits and draw backs. I'll go over who I think are the top 5 teams this week. I'll be basing this on roster and positioning this week. But more often than not, war scores will be a factor as will growth. These are meant to spark discussion so feel free to disagree or even make your own! So without further ado, here's who I have to open up the first real week of the server.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/RrbxhECmez <---- Come join us we're a fun bunch!

1) Rampant Rimmers/Rampant Simmers- Based in O54 and some of O44. The champions of En130, back from a revenge tour on OCEANS VETERANS. From a talent perspective, this group has a lot of it on paper. They have their liabilities, but it'd be difficult to make a case that they're not #1 right now. They easily have the best core in the world and are growing at the fastest rate in the world. I think that they're an easy favorite to win domination in my mind. The main concern I'd have is that you can get to a certain point on their roster and just draw a line between who is serious and who isn't and be mostly correct about it. The question is, will that actually end up mattering? This isn't the strongest world from a surface look.

2) MRA Confederacy (**KASO**, **KASO** II, The Lost Circle, The Lost Circle II, Valhalla Warriors)- Based all over the map. I kinda view this as the Holy Roman Empire of Grepolis. I know KASO is pacted with all of these groups, word is that everyone else is pacted with each other, but there's no way this will be cohesive. It'll likely be each group running their own alliance. And my second best alliance is Valhalla Warriors right now, so here we are. They boast three top twelve players. There's some solid players in this collective skill wise. I think that KASO drags them down and that they'll probably be a bit better than people expect. If they get their act together, they could even make a dom push. A lot of this is based on what they could be rather than what they probably are. But for Pre-BP that'll be okay.

3) Silly Rabbits- O45 based. This group has a few decent-good players. There's a lot of question marks as well. This team feels top heavy and will really only have a chance if their top skilled players go all out. They'll be fighting both The Old North/The Old North 2, The Lost Circle /The Lost Circle 2, Valhalla Warriors, and We Be Pirates/A Pirates Life coming out of BP and I think this will be a test for all of those groups. I think that these groups will be able to get some licks in on each other. So keep an eye on O45 as it looks like it'll be the hottest ocean in this world in a few weeks. It'll be interesting to see how Silly Rabbits goes about handling this situation. They're spread out enough where they're fighting a bit of everyone. But cored up mostly in O45 on a few islands. The question is if they get overwhelmed from too many fronts or end up conquering everybody. It could go either way right now.

4) Is This A Party?- Based in O55. Some hype around this group, but so far, I think they've been unimpressive. Their week of BP period has included seeing their largest player go off to join Rampant Rimmers and another large player of theirs spent their time trash talking via city names only to get sieged and rimmed...which they appear to have kicked while the siege was going on. Its a rough looking start. But they have a decent grouping in O55 and don't appear to have any immediate competition in their area. Some of the Rampant players are there, so maybe they'll make a move on them to secure their core. But otherwise, they appear to have plenty of time to figure things out. The potential is there to rise up to #1 or fall off the list entirely and I think we'll find out which way they're heading right away.

5) The Old North/The Old North 2- O45 based. They have the arguably the best core in the world in my opinion. They also have a few good players on their roster. They'll come to blows with Silly Rabbits as well as have to fend off the MRA Confederacy from their ocean in the long term. But overall, I think that they have a good chance to be a surprise in this world. They have the space to grow and build up and will get a chance to try to take on Silly Rabbits 1 on 1. A luxury that Silly Rabbits doesn't appear to have. In addition to Silly Rabbits, they'll appear to have some eastern clashes with We Be Pirates/A Pirate's Life but I'd give them an edge as that group could have its handful with multiple fronts.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
For those new here, sometimes I do power rankings of alliances on worlds that I play. Previously this has been top 12, but making these are time consuming and I like to do other things. That said, its a brand new world and everybody is full of hope. This world already has an interesting dynamic, with a lot of the top teams banding together to pact and the remaining having their benefits and draw backs. I'll go over who I think are the top 5 teams this week. I'll be basing this on roster and positioning this week. But more often than not, war scores will be a factor as will growth. These are meant to spark discussion so feel free to disagree or even make your own! So without further ado, here's who I have to open up the first real week of the server.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/RrbxhECmez <---- Come join us we're a fun bunch!

1) Rampant Rimmers/Rampant Simmers- Based in O54 and some of O44. The champions of En130, back from a revenge tour on OCEANS VETERANS. From a talent perspective, this group has a lot of it on paper. They have their liabilities, but it'd be difficult to make a case that they're not #1 right now. They easily have the best core in the world and are growing at the fastest rate in the world. I think that they're an easy favorite to win domination in my mind. The main concern I'd have is that you can get to a certain point on their roster and just draw a line between who is serious and who isn't and be mostly correct about it. The question is, will that actually end up mattering? This isn't the strongest world from a surface look.

2) MRA Confederacy (**KASO**, **KASO** II, The Lost Circle, The Lost Circle II, Valhalla Warriors)- Based all over the map. I kinda view this as the Holy Roman Empire of Grepolis. I know KASO is pacted with all of these groups, word is that everyone else is pacted with each other, but there's no way this will be cohesive. It'll likely be each group running their own alliance. And my second best alliance is Valhalla Warriors right now, so here we are. They boast three top twelve players. There's some solid players in this collective skill wise. I think that KASO drags them down and that they'll probably be a bit better than people expect. If they get their act together, they could even make a dom push. A lot of this is based on what they could be rather than what they probably are. But for Pre-BP that'll be okay.

3) Silly Rabbits- O45 based. This group has a few decent-good players. There's a lot of question marks as well. This team feels top heavy and will really only have a chance if their top skilled players go all out. They'll be fighting both The Old North/The Old North 2, The Lost Circle /The Lost Circle 2, Valhalla Warriors, and We Be Pirates/A Pirates Life coming out of BP and I think this will be a test for all of those groups. I think that these groups will be able to get some licks in on each other. So keep an eye on O45 as it looks like it'll be the hottest ocean in this world in a few weeks. It'll be interesting to see how Silly Rabbits goes about handling this situation. They're spread out enough where they're fighting a bit of everyone. But cored up mostly in O45 on a few islands. The question is if they get overwhelmed from too many fronts or end up conquering everybody. It could go either way right now.

4) Is This A Party?- Based in O55. Some hype around this group, but so far, I think they've been unimpressive. Their week of BP period has included seeing their largest player go off to join Rampant Rimmers and another large player of theirs spent their time trash talking via city names only to get sieged and rimmed...which they appear to have kicked while the siege was going on. Its a rough looking start. But they have a decent grouping in O55 and don't appear to have any immediate competition in their area. Some of the Rampant players are there, so maybe they'll make a move on them to secure their core. But otherwise, they appear to have plenty of time to figure things out. The potential is there to rise up to #1 or fall off the list entirely and I think we'll find out which way they're heading right away.

5) The Old North/The Old North 2- O45 based. They have the arguably the best core in the world in my opinion. They also have a few good players on their roster. They'll come to blows with Silly Rabbits as well as have to fend off the MRA Confederacy from their ocean in the long term. But overall, I think that they have a good chance to be a surprise in this world. They have the space to grow and build up and will get a chance to try to take on Silly Rabbits 1 on 1. A luxury that Silly Rabbits doesn't appear to have. In addition to Silly Rabbits, they'll appear to have some eastern clashes with We Be Pirates/A Pirate's Life but I'd give them an edge as that group could have its handful with multiple fronts.
Now Kitteh! Bad Kitteh! You lumped my leet team in with that other Pirate rubbish! We Be Pirates has no connection to the imposter MRA in the area. The imposter leader named his group Scruffies and tried to recruit my team. I told him we might merge his actives later. The jerk renamed his alliance with a Pirate motif and created a massive MRA…. The imposter Pirate MRA is already RED in my group! We are gonna eat all that food Scruffy stole like a bunch of Fat Kids attacking a pound cake factory! ;)

Kosti

Phrourach
instead of criticizing all the time, why not make the effort and actually write/create something interesting or useful yourself.
thats why i dont write that stuff, i cba plus i wouldnt be good at it! But hammercrow prob did 0 research and it was just boring and the same as the previous one

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Just to clarify the outcome…. Regarding Pirates on this world…. A Pirate’s Life and Story both folded into The Old North MRA group…. One small branch broke off to become the academy of Rimmers based on their name, but Rimmers has Simmers too…

There was never any connection between my alliance and the imposter groups…

It’s all so confusing, but there is only one group of real Pirates left…. Even S-M-G left her alliance disbanding Black Ships, joined Silly Rabbits briefly, and was either kicked or left to join The Lost Circle… Zeus help them lols!

The mods may have a competition to Conquest a mod, but I think a lot of people might like to rim Spy Master General…

Anyway, when is Kitteh doing a new rankings?

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Just to clarify the outcome…. Regarding Pirates on this world…. A Pirate’s Life and Story both folded into The Old North MRA group…. One small branch broke off to become the academy of Rimmers based on their name, but Rimmers has Simmers too…

There was never any connection between my alliance and the imposter groups…

It’s all so confusing, but there is only one group of real Pirates left…. Even S-M-G left her alliance disbanding Black Ships, joined Silly Rabbits briefly, and was either kicked or left to join The Lost Circle… Zeus help them lols!

The mods may have a competition to Conquest a mod, but I think a lot of people might like to rim Spy Master General…

Anyway, when is Kitteh doing a new rankings?
If you're referring to me, you'll have to figure out who I am first. Tough to rim a ghost

In regards to your observations about alliances etc, they are spot on i must admit. The bullies are stepping up, the golders are storming ahead and all the rest are hugging to try and keep up or at least protect themselves. This event will only enhance this whole situation.

Clas17

Hipparchus

A little bit more than a month since this post. Are you going to make an updated one? On the next comment you can find a map and some details.

Clas17

Hipparchus
what tool have been used to create this map ?

grepolife's maps are different

Grepo tool maps from sourceforge. The thing is I don't know why it doesn't work on my new laptop. Fortunately, I still have my ancient laptop from 7 years ago and it is the only device in which the tool works. I have tried different laptops/pcs.
Imo best map tool out there.