TKF's Top 12 Alliance Power Rankings Third Edition: Absolute Chaos as the Temples Open!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Its been a little over a week since the last edition and a lot has changed since then! Several previously ranked alliances, including the Nemesis Empire, no longer exist, a new #1 team has risen, and the temples have opened. The power dynamic in this world has shifted. So without further ado, here's the newest power ranking and a link to our world chat!

World Chat Link:https://discord.gg/xmqTf4a

The Map
FENCmXL.png

w2PdFRU.png

1) Just For Laughs- This team has followed its usual pattern of success so far as its skyrocketed into the #1 alliance spot for points and BP. They made quick work of Send Noots and Tidal Wave, largely without even having to fight them. Their main fight seems to be Creed, Retribution, and Boom who are still clinging to life. But I don't expect that will satisfy them for long, they still have scores to settle down south. They also appear to be maintaining their partnership with Watchers as they haven't really lost any ground to JFL since Noots and Tidal Wave fell/merged. Which makes sense, their alleged plan was to swing to O44 and then into O45 to complete the revenge tour. We maybe should consider Watchers as less of a pact and more of a client since we all know who's going to end up calling the shots in that relationship. But as there's no hard confirmation that they're one right now, they'll stay separate. Creed on the other hand was a group that some claimed was an ally of Just For Laughs, if they were they don't appear to be anymore as Just For Laughs is up 4-0 on Creed as of right now. It doesn't look as though JFL has made any real attempt on a temple in O54 or O44 at this time. While they're still untested in this world in terms of actual fighting, they've given themselves the tools for success and right now can cast a large shadow in the world. They've only lost two cities to date, which puts them among the best in gains to loss ratio so far.

World Status: Contender

2) FRANK-
They played a key role in helping topple the Nemesis Empire with a 10-1 record on them. They now have to face the Raptor Empire! Who they are 2-0 with so far. They've been going more for coring lately. They also don't seem to be taking any temples at the moment. Apart from the loss to Nemesis, they haven't lost any other cities, which also puts them among the best in the world thus far. I think that they'll use this event to continue building up in their area.

3) Fluffy Pigeons-
They look to mainly be a mix of Triad players and older Venom/ZFG players. They seem to face the same problem that their main ocean rivals faces, they don't really have a core. They're working on this and appearing to solidify central O55 around the local lightship temple, Tyras. Its a popular temple with virtually everybody in O55 having a presence around it. Given that they have the strongest local presence one would be led to believe that they will take the Tyras lightship temple. As of right now Fluffy Pigeons are 5-1 vs Slap/Hugs and 1-0 vs the Reivers alliances. So it looks like this alliance is the alliance to beat in this ocean at this time.

4) Hugs/Slap-
The Hugs core is starting to come together decently. They had to compete with a part of the Nemesis Empire in the south against Relentless and have been slapping them around since then as they are 12-0 vs Relentless. They look like they've benefited from Government's downfall, with some of those players joining this group. They're also up 1-0 on the Reivers right now. Their main problem seems to be Fluffy Pigeons who they are 1-5 against. It looks like these battles with Fluffy Pigeons are taking place in the middle of O55 and likely involve some hand fighting around the Tyras lightship temple.

Its important to note that while they haven't taken a temple and may not be actively conquering a temple at this time, they have filled in the area around the Olympus O55 portal, Amphipolis. If they can hang onto this area, they will have direct access to the Olympus temple when it pops.

5) Raptor Pack/VELOCIRAPTORS/THE OLYMPIANS/Olympians Too/R.T.T.E.-
I call them the Raptor Empire. They effectively split off from NEMESIS a few days ago and formed Raptor Pack, they then merged FISH into them who became VELOCIRAPTORS. They appear to still maintain their pacts with THE OLYMPIANS and R.T.T.E. The event has provided some cushion in an otherwise bad situation. That said, the Raptor side of things seem to be more coordinated and interested in defending themselves than the Nemesis teams were. They've still lost a couple to FRANK but its not the worst situation to be in. They control a large swath of O45 and their Olympian friends have secured the area by the O45 portal, Tyras. Which all groups seem to have made a hard push for. The main thing to keep in mind with this group is that they have FRANK to the south and Just For Laughs and their clients to the north and whether its sooner or later, both are going to seek each other out. I think this group can survive an onslaught from one but not both at least not in O45. That said their recognition of the situation they were in before and the improvements they have made should be respected and I wish them success.

World Status: O45 Power

6) The Watchers/The Watcher's/The Watcher's.-
I'm giving them a bit of a bump due to their alliance with Just For Laughs. They've gone ahead and secured the area around the O44 portal, Akragas but have not made a move on that yet. They're 1-0 vs Raptor Empire and appear to be cleaning out some smaller alliances in O44. They're 0-1 to FRANK as well. I guess the best way to summarize this alliance is to compare them to the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah. Both kingdoms administrated the lands they lived in but they didn't actually rule them and usually were busy paying tribute to greater powers. Which about sums up O44, its controlled by Just For Laughs, even if Watchers are the majority that reside within the area.

World Status: Client State

Edit:
JFL has pointed out that they're fighting Watchers.

7) Creed/Creed Brotherhood- Well their gamble that Just For Laughs might spare them after Noots and Tidal Waves fell appears to not have paid off as they're now 0-4 with Just For Laughs. They appear to be 1-2 with the Watcher's alliances as well so at least they're on the board in their newest major war. There isn't really an area in O44 that they hold that doesn't have a Just For Laughs or Watchers player in it. They'll have to leave the ocean if they want to survive.

World Status: Sinking

8) Smoking Snakes-
Located in O54, they're a new comer to this list. They appear to be feeding on Boom mainly right now. They're just a stone's throw above Just For Laughs, so it'll be interesting to see if they choose to fight them or join Just For Laughs.

World Status: Growing Kingdom

9) Reivers No Drama/Curse of the Reivers/Reivers Too-
I assume that some drama took place in this alliance. As I said earlier, they're 0-1 to Hugs and 0-1 to Pigeons, who are their main competition for O55. They don't really have an area that's not dotted with other alliances. It'll be an uphill battle to take O55 for them.

World Status: Nomads

10) Twisted/More Twisted-
Technically they're the only team to be beating Just For Laughs in a war right now. But their last run in En121 doesn't really give any reason to believe that Just For Laughs couldn't fix that if they wanted to do so. Still outside of the Snakes, they're the only group on this list that is trying to expand in O54.

World Status: Determined Expansionists

11) Fractured Mollies/Eviction Notice-
I took them off of the Watchers grouping because we are nearly a month in, have had a couple of sieges on this group, and the Watchers never really showed despite the sieges being contested. So it stands to reason that they aren't currently one group. This group has occupied the area around the O56 portal, Athens, and appears to be attempting to take it over. They're currently 0-3 to FRANK and 0-2 to Reivers. O56 seems like a good long term bet for them given this group's history of fighting good alliances. The only group that could really challenge them for control of O56 are Hugs...who are currently on the other side of the ocean right now.

World Status: Rulers of O56...By Default

12) Pulse/Pulse II-
I'm not going to lie to you, this group is only here because I knew PRIOIOXIS-1 from way back when and it looks like he's still playing the game well. Aside from that they're 0-5 to FRANK, O-3 to Raptor Empire, and relatively uncored. There's not really a whole lot else for them going on so far. They'll need to find a core in order to compete in wars for O45.

World Status: Nomads

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

On a side note, a lot of people last time reached out about which cities were handed off. That's probably not going to make it into the rankings or affect future rankings. Same goes for people trying to stat save. This also happened in En121 and I noticed two things when I entertained the idea of keeping track of hand offs.

1) Its impossible to keep up with everyone's hand offs to random alliances or enemy alliances or kicks from their own alliances to save face. This is something that I can only keep up with/have time to keep up with for wars I know very well. IE, the wars my alliance is fighting.

2) Suddenly every loss becomes a handed off city or there's a bunch of cities that were kicked under siege. Or at least enough do so that it can be claimed that its a close war still.

DeletedUser41523

Note: JFL Member has pointed out that they're attacking Watchers. In which case update on the Watchers given their sorted history of fighting, they'd pretty much be in the same category as Creed until they can prove otherwise.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
9) Reivers No Drama/Curse of the Reivers/Reivers Too- I assume that some drama took place in this alliance. As I said earlier, they're 0-1 to Hugs and 0-1 to Pigeons, who are their main competition for O55. They don't really have an area that's not dotted with other alliances. It'll be an uphill battle to take O55 for them.

This whole coalition is working with Pigeons;)
Good to see some positivity towards us for once aha.