TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition: The Pre-Protection End Rankings

anes king

Phrourach
@The Smilodon Fatalis I am in this world only for gold, same goes for most of the players in Golden I believe. That Hydra alliance was/is lead by an inexperienced player and he wrote they are sister to NEMESIS but Nemesis is not working with Hydra in any way and actually declined a pact request from them. Nemesis has their 3 branches and I don´t know if they have any pacts, but they are hitting hydra and the rest of the alliances you said they have a pact with.
I don´t care about this world nor about any of the players in those alliances, just wanted to explain what´s going on with these MRAs :p

DeletedUser41523

@The Smilodon Fatalis I am in this world only for gold, same goes for most of the players in Golden I believe. That Hydra alliance was/is lead by an inexperienced player and he wrote they are sister to NEMESIS but Nemesis is not working with Hydra in any way and actually declined a pact request from them. Nemesis has their 3 branches and I don´t know if they have any pacts, but they are hitting hydra and the rest of the alliances you said they have a pact with.
I don´t care about this world nor about any of the players in those alliances, just wanted to explain what´s going on with these MRAs :p

I’ve seen the Hydra alliance have Nemesis teams on their pact page.

As for the rest of the alliances... I don’t know what happened after the rankings but they definitely had those pacts or a loose affiliation with the smaller groups via proxy when I wrote the ranking.

anes king

Phrourach
That could be the case. I wasn´t paying much attention there tbh. I know the Hydra founder (King lucas or something like that) said in the shared forum he sent a pact request to nemesis and they said no, but he still put them as sister in the alliance profile, which made nemesis mad (His words).

DeletedUser41523

I think we need a post BP status report on the NEMESIS Empire.