TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

kingpg28

Phrourach
Sounds like everybody here is struggling to beat Balkans, so they go to externals trying to stir up a war between BwN and BB so we help them ;) HoNk HoNk

having fun... they dont use alarms and are free bp,,, lmao who is struggling

kingpg28

Phrourach
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Very delusional this one. I just can't stop myself. I might get a kick for commenting but seriously delusional. No one knows KingPG, King Molly or whatever the names are. No previous achievements.

Someone require a mental check-up pretty soon.
Clear the Balkan core a bit!!! hahahaha.. Very silly. Protect your own core first and then think of others ;)

the man with wide open off time speaks.. kk.. ill just take your city to show you some fun // enjoy

kingpg28

Phrourach
Aww pg needs attention again i see. Listen here kiddo, i heard your name here first time. And all i have heard is that you are 17 yo deluded person with no skills heh, no offense. Nice achievement i Must say. Anyway I take it as a blessing. Dealing with your mind would be the worst thing to do daily. Its like reading negative new everymorning. Feel bad for the rest of bunnies tbh

lmao never even heard of you... no skills :eek: but yet im waiting for someone to take a city from me this server :/