TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date
The thing is you need to be spammed in revolt, they stack the cities beforehand. In CQ you you need timed attacks and you cant just spam those, or you arent supposed to spam those.
In conq you hc and hunt for someone sleeping once yoy find someone you send timed support with minimal attacks.

DeletedUser45100

In conq you hc and hunt for someone sleeping once yoy find someone you send timed support with minimal attacks.

even tho it is quite logical Im really not such a big fan of that.

I still love just going for someone no matter if they are around or not. Lets battle it out and let the better player/alliance/sniper wins

(not claiming I dont look for offline times myself, not by a long shot, just saying I love just the fight itself sometimes. its the real deal beating somebody when they are around to see it)

even tho it is quite logical Im really not such a big fan of that.

I still love just going for someone no matter if they are around or not. Lets battle it out and let the better player/alliance/sniper wins

(not claiming I dont look for offline times myself, not by a long shot, just saying I love just the fight itself sometimes. its the real deal beating somebody when they are around to see it)
Have fun trying to land a cs on a active player/ally with 3-5 full nukes near to the city. You can time same sec all you want but its not going to happen 9/10 times.

DeletedUser56229

I've done an Unnatural Selection of Colours, I'm Bad with Colours , I've listened to, too much Balkan Boys Gypsy-land, The Greeks have founded a new nation Greece has to start somewhere again.

In nomine patris et filii et spirtum sancti. amen

Yossarian234

Strategos
Amen?
I've done an Unnatural Selection of Colours, I'm Bad with Colours , I've listened to, too much Balkan Boys Gypsy-land, The Greeks have founded a new nation Greece has to start somewhere again.

In nomine patris et filii et spirtum sancti. amen

kingpg28

Phrourach
New top 12:

1. Bad With Names: favorite to win world... SWIM
2. Balkan Boyz: second best ally here, will win 55 and take 54 SWIM
3. Spiurtum Sancti: Okay alliance, not the best will get cornered... FLOAT
4. Bazooka Bunnies: Players are a joke and leadership is awful... id give us a week or two SINK
5. see 2
6. see 4
7. see 1
8. Unnatural Selection: not good will get ate SINK
9. Oceans Veterans: putting up a fight against BWN will last SWIM
10. Beasties: o_o

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
New top 12:

1. Bad With Names: favorite to win world... SWIM
2. ...

IRRELEVANT...

I will give it a try...

1. BWN - probably the team that have biggest odds to win this world ( WW ) - SWIM

2. Balkan Boyz - nice chances to win this as well, everything will depend on good diplo - SWIM

3. Bazooka Bunnies - my favorite team on this list, would like to see them shine, but most likely they are going to be a losers of this world, few big mistakes by their leaders gonna cost them this world, like not letting myself joins them... - SINK

4. Spirtum Sancti - no idea who these guys are... - FLOAT

5. Unnatural Selection - promising rim team, their sister alliance also looking promising by number of players they have... - SWIM

I think these are the big dogs in this world atm... have no time and will to analyse smaller and other rim teams... cheers...

DeletedUser41523

I don’t think any of the groups will sink anytime soon tbh.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
IRRELEVANT...

I will give it a try...

1. BWN - probably the team that have biggest odds to win this world ( WW ) - SWIM

2. Balkan Boyz - nice chances to win this as well, everything will depend on good diplo - SWIM

3. Bazooka Bunnies - my favorite team on this list, would like to see them shine, but most likely they are going to be a losers of this world, few big mistakes by their leaders gonna cost them this world, like not letting myself joins them... - SINK

4. Spirtum Sancti - no idea who these guys are... - FLOAT

5. Unnatural Selection - promising rim team, their sister alliance also looking promising by number of players they have... - SWIM

I think these are the big dogs in this world atm... have no time and will to analyse smaller and other rim teams... cheers...
2. Balkan Boyz both founders moonwalker72n & Sasha Sax ( same person imo ) was banned 3 days for using bots, same as 90% of souvalki team before.. there are no leadership/organization at all.. what you talking about? they cant be contenders and never will be even in such a low world like this pacted with BWN..

they can't even internalize me properly.. i follow them for a week and beg for def being internalized, few lifetime njubs like Lord Prometey (banned right now) reserved multiple cities and send 10 troops with siege lol
yiOP.png

Last edited: