TK's dream team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wow. and not even an original member of NmE. Nothing more than a copy. I actually find this offensive (being an original NmE member since it was founded on grepolis) and not even having an original NmE member/leader (sorry to those who come from the Espilon server, i dont know you and you may be in here).

Quick question, can you name the original founder of this legacy and where they originated from?

from the zeta server it is towel.

DeletedUser9070

I'm interested. I play as Trafulgar in Zeta. I was with the major NmE group since about a month into their existence in Zeta, but I split off into Ladokan Core when they merged into Shogun. I don't like Shogun -.-' Many of their leaders are idiots and simcity players.

Also, if you were wondering about other ex-NmE leaders, check out Hads, Saunter, RatatatPat, and WillB3FarmingU. I know Hads and Saunter still play Grepolis. I don't know if the other two do, and I don't know how to get a hold of them, but if you do, they'd be worth your time recruiting.

Anyway, check my Greopstats for Trafulgar. I'd like to join. Looks like a promising alliance.

EDIT: I'd also be interested in filling in as a squad commander, though I wouldn't be able to commit to it effectively until mid-June.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You started in NmE? I thought you were in Infamy then CosaNostra > Praetorian Guard > Elvis World Tour then I quit.

DeletedUser

I'm interested. I play as Trafulgar in Zeta. I was with the major NmE group since about a month into their existence in Zeta, but I split off into Ladokan Core when they merged into Shogun. I don't like Shogun -.-' Many of their leaders are idiots and simcity players.

Also, if you were wondering about other ex-NmE leaders, check out Hads, Saunter, RatatatPat, and WillB3FarmingU. I know Hads and Saunter still play Grepolis. I don't know if the other two do, and I don't know how to get a hold of them, but if you do, they'd be worth your time recruiting.

Anyway, check my Greopstats for Trafulgar. I'd like to join. Looks like a promising alliance.

EDIT: I'd also be interested in filling in as a squad commander, though I wouldn't be able to commit to it effectively until mid-June.

Hads quit
Saunter quit
Ratata quit
WillB3FarmingU is not the original owner of the account, or so i heard.

plus - you will need Skype.

DeletedUser9070

Tommy, I played under the name Vircona for a while. I quit the server and was emailed by a friend in NmE asking me to rejoin, and offering me an account. I took the account, Trafulgar, and that's who I play on now.

I'd never have joined Elvis XD Or really any of those other mediocre alliances. But check the Grepostats for Vircona. I was in NmE not terribly long after they rose near the top. I was in BsP, spied on them for a while for JJ, and quit to join NmE when they got into a war against BsP because I knew BsP would lose, as they did.

EDIT: Just saw that Hads quit. Haven't seen him much since I've been in LC and he joined Shogun. I knew rata quit Zeta but didn't check his grepostats for other servers. Didn't know Saunter quit, though..

And I have Skype. Name is Vircona.

DeletedUser

Burch of pussies who needs more then one account to play Grepolis in the same world. Clearly I won't join to cheaters lies back stabbing people apart from Dai. When I join this world this alliance will be on my war list so your first war. Little me can't do no harm. Just watch out my guns are ready and reloaded are yours.? Just being it pussies

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.