TK's dream team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't need to multi account to play, I infact have done just as well in my world with one account.

DeletedUser

Burch of pussies who needs more then one account to play Grepolis in the same world. Clearly I won't join to cheaters lies back stabbing people apart from Dai. When I join this world this alliance will be on my war list so your first war. Little me can't do no harm. Just watch out my guns are ready and reloaded are yours.? Just being it pussies

bless you, super hypocritical seeing as you have more accounts than I have had hot dinners.

Also, you are an awful player. No matter how hard i tried to teach you, you still failed epically. So I will make sure it will be me that claims your city, make sure you hit SE when you join.

DeletedUser

I wasn't on about you TK. so TK you have never teach me bro, just gave me some advice. Me an awful player cool then as you are so good then, I be looking forward to your attacks and C.S if you have one by then, I be first one to conquer you. :p unless you get banned LOL accounts. Don't worry I will get South East. I see you and your bunch of ego's members oh yeah and noobs like JNC.

DeletedUser9070

Thomas: In reply to what you said a while ago, I knew most of those guys quit Zeta, but I meant quit Grepolis. You can often convince Grepolis players to join a new world if they've quit for a short while, but I wasn't sure if they'd perma-quit or not. I don't have any external contacts with them.

Stuart: Have fun ;) I'll be seeing you.

DeletedUser

I wasn't on about you TK. so TK you have never teach me bro, just gave me some advice. Me an awful player cool then as you are so good then, I be looking forward to your attacks and C.S if you have one by then, I be first one to conquer you. :p unless you get banned LOL accounts. Don't worry I will get South East. I see you and your bunch of ego's members oh yeah and noobs like JNC.

told you, your unteachable. Yes, compared to you my immature little friend I am like a god at this game, conquer me? Hmm yeah sure, knowing you, more than likely come up with another of your mind games and pretend to be someone else to save yourself the humiliation.

and no, he wasn't invited, I would lol very hard if he had even applied in the first place :pro:

and Vicrona, i added you on Skype, but you actually have to log in.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Stu, why are you even bothering to talk here? Are you looking just to gain some attention or something?

I think we all know you are the biggest Noob here. LOL why bother? You are a massive hypocrite when it comes to "Multi-accounting" and you are a traitor yourself. Plus one of the most immature players I have ever met & trying to pretend your Lefty/Dajjan on Xi, grow up man.

DeletedUser5061

Plus one of the most immature players I have ever met & trying to pretend your Lefty/Dajjan on Xi, grow up man.

Wow that makes sense and if it is indeed true that's just sad stu because you have taken your obsession with Lefty to a whole new level.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow that makes sense and if it is true that's just sad because you have taken your obsession with Lefty to a whole new level.

Haha he has been obsessed with him for months, I'll show you the mail in Xi if you want :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha he has been obsessed with him for months, I'll show you the mail in Xi if you want :D

Lefty is still in game BTW. Under a new name/account. As I find out a few weeks ago.

JNC who asked you to speak.?

Sorry Dai, yeah I love lefty :p I use to love how he writes in the forums he thinks that he was bigger then anyone. Well he was in ETA in his own ways. like attacking hmmm JNC do you what that is, you sent me a few attacks I dodge one of them as I know that be so called big yet I killed your 2nd attack off..??? you know horses are no good with hops right.? Even I know that. perhaps you might want the help page, in your case your school book hehehe :p

DeletedUser

told you, your unteachable. Yes, compared to you my immature little friend I am like a god at this game, conquer me? Hmm yeah sure, knowing you, more than likely come up with another of your mind games and pretend to be someone else to save yourself the humiliation.

and no, he wasn't invited, I would lol very hard if he had even applied in the first place :pro:

and Vicrona, i added you on Skype, but you actually have to log in.

Come on TK I was messing around :p It would be great to go to war with you guys, it would be fun, Me and Tk are always at war with each other but on skype we are best buddies LOL... So what you say TK just me and you No alliance help. :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lefty is still in game BTW. Under a new name/account. As I find out a few weeks ago.

JNC who asked you to speak.?

Sorry Dai, yeah I love lefty :p I use to love how he writes in the forums he thinks that he was bigger then anyone. Well he was in ETA in his own ways. like attacking hmmm JNC do you what that is, you sent me a few attacks I dodge one of them as I know that be so called big yet I killed your 2nd attack off..??? you know horses are no good with hops right.? Even I know that. perhaps you might want the help page, in your case your school book hehehe :p

And who are you asked you to speak? Are you part of this premade? No I don't think so... I can speak because I am much more mature than you and I am part of this group.

I don't know what you're talking about my attacks, I sent 2 attacks at you and you dodged my second attack which was my main attack. I have the report to show it... You was a noob, you still are a noob and you will always be a noob.

DeletedUser

And who are you asked you to speak? Are you part of this premade? No I don't think so... I can speak because I am much more mature than you and I am part of this group.

I don't know what you're talking about my attacks, I sent 2 attacks at you and you dodged my second attack which was my main attack. I have the report to show it... You was a noob, you still are a noob and you will always be a noob.

JNC that is bull you attacked me from capital just is your biggest attacking force wel; so called. I have reports to prove this. No I dodge your first attack. You really want me to post the reports on here..?? as you can't beat a 3.7k city mind you or could the 10K city guy on the same island he lost over 400 units :p...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
JNC that is bull you attacked me from capital just is your biggest attacking force wel; so called. I have reports to prove this. No I dodge your first attack. You really want me to post the reports on here..?? as you can't beat a 3.7k city mind you or could the 10K city guy on the same island he lost over 400 units :p...

You dodged my attack from my capital 3 times. Each time you activated Militia, go on then. Prove me wrong because here are the 3 reports:

[report]465c745dedd857e3c733135d9514aeac[/report]

[report]d86784c0e28c389b5cd9b47648135223[/report]

[report]e9951e3ca174b6790aa8506739c9c263[/report]

Ain't got screenshots, but post this in a message and press preview. You dodged the attacks from my CAPITAL, that is what I am saying. Stop being an idiot... The only attack you didn't dodge was from my castle and that was a small force or you could of dodged it and activated militia as it was a tiny force. I can't beat a 3.7k guy, no? I haven't even tried against you yet, all I've done is pretty much sent a few attacks and that's it, stop being an attention seeker :D

This is my last post here as we're spamming TK's thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stu, why are you even bothering to talk here? Are you looking just to gain some attention or something?

I think we all know you are the biggest Noob here. LOL why bother? You are a massive hypocrite when it comes to "Multi-accounting" and you are a traitor yourself. Plus one of the most immature players I have ever met & trying to pretend your Lefty/Dajjan on Xi, grow up man.

no wonder he said he is L2G on the alliance forums... hmmm... thanks for the info... :eek:

DeletedUser6156

wow lots of hate, feel the love people :p
:pro: fighting is for noobs ;)

DeletedUser

Sign me up for this TK. I like the settings and the players and it would be great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.