TK's dream team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Woot finally someone i know ^^

Haha, hopefully we can stay in the same alliance this time :p

I'd say that I know (or at least know of) about 90% of the people signed up. I don't know if they all remember me, I just tend to be good with names.

DeletedUser

Good times :p

Was also in Kappa though. To be more accurate I'm the noob in each server I join.

DeletedUser

tk,ihave only one q:u will play,like always,with 5 other accounts.i mean,hell,even your friends said that u r a cheater.

DeletedUser6156

can all players who definitely intend on playing in this alliance please contact me
Skype or in game or on the forums, any way is fine

DeletedUser

Your still Mr Kappa young fin. Looks like some good num nums in that squad :)
chill!DAM!u cross in the other side!no way!anyway,why dont u play with me and dai and others?those guys r noobs.except tk.i will never speak bad about him.but the rest?so,is not enough that u have yellow colour in forum,u want red colour in the game.common!in our side it will be more fun,drinks,hell,even women!

DeletedUser

no way, saint is a giant? unexpected!

well good on ya mate for helping out, mods seem to be running low atm.

DeletedUser

Yeah Pythag, there's a revamp in the igm system so there will be quite a few recruits, hence the ingame mail you should have recieved :p

DeletedUser

no, Spartan Fury is running it
spartan is my friend.but i will not leading it.i will remain in absurdity.when i put the q i imagined that many will yell when they will see it.hmm,i think i was wrong.

DeletedUser15240

Ok, a new thread has been made for NmE, this one can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.