TLG Returns - Next Revolt Server (as long as it's not speed 1)

Ryann16

Strategos

The Lollipop Guild

2778759_0.jpg

The Lollipop Guild is a group of Grepolis players that have been playing together as far back as EN3 Gamma. We like to kill stuff, banter, and overall just have great time. We are a tight knit group of players that will be dropping in the next revolt world (provided it's not speed 1). We are currently looking for active and experienced players to join the group, who are willing to participate and be a team player, but also have fun. If your feelings are easily hurt, or you have a light soul with no sense of humor, this is not the group for you. If you are interested in joining, please contact me through PM on these forums, or on discord - @Toast.#2815

DISCORD IS A MUST HAVE!!

Roster:

Ryann16
TheLastCrusader
Karolinus
manatwork136
gknasel
DrunkenTyrant
EngSnatch
Goodie Mob

Slumpi

Also, if you would like to hear our theme song set on a 10 hour loop, please see the link below:

Last edited:

Garrison Thac

Hekatontarch
Hey I am an oldschool player who just recently decided to get started again. Looking for a good premade for this new world tomorrow. Sounds like you guys would work out well.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You're smaller than I expected. That's a good thing, though. You sound similar to my group. Any interest in a merger? Gotta work it out quick or we'll be wasting development.

Two smaller groups. Together we would have about 15 people. That's a good start to a proper alliance.

Ryann16

Strategos
You're smaller than I expected. That's a good thing, though. You sound similar to my group. Any interest in a merger? Gotta work it out quick or we'll be wasting development.

Two smaller groups. Together we would have about 15 people. That's a good start to a proper alliance.
This is an out-dated roster