TNA = Fat Guys Gone Wild? Or.......

DeletedUser22834

... or is it something I said?

Since posting my little ditty on the forum, the calorie-challenged, masterminds over at TNA have launched another 60 attacks at my poor little,, defenseless cities....

Let's recap the last day or 2:

Over 300 attacks from TNA on almost every one of my cities (from 50 or so TNA guys)
Over 50 nasty spells
Over 1,000,000 in silver spent to drain my never-ending caves (all still doing fine)

and the result.... I score... let's see...... 70,000 DBP in a day and a half... and I lose..... 1 city...... 1 lousy city.

Granted, they are very close to taking another (if momsbasement would remember the light ships, they'd have it already!)

My point is this..... I have killed thousands upon thousand of Light Ships, Chariots, Ponies, Slingers, Myth Units... you name it.. these bozos are even attacking me with biremes!...... So, they may be getting a little tapped out, you think?

If I was a member of ownage or even a UN alliance, now may be the time to take a few shots at TNA.. hmmmmmm

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is, in your crusade against TNA you're currently losing 1-0, with no chance of you fighting back.
A slow drawn out death is no more proud than a quick clean kill. At the end of the day, you're still dead and gone.

DeletedUser30982

Hmmm...
If I was a member of ownage or even a UN alliance, now may be the time to take a few shots at TNA..

if I was president of America (says the lady that wants to win Miss America) I would promote World peace

Hmmm
these bozos are even attacking me with biremes!...... So, they may be getting a little tapped out, you think?

I dont know, but with all those fire ships in Yakima (608 I believe, but I could be wrong) easier to kill and easier to replace

oops, is that common knowledge?

DeletedUser22834

Photakis-- OK, you got me-- it's actually closer to 1800 LS stacked in Yakima.... it's also where I keep my Manticore Nuke. You guys should visit.... I love Ocean 54.. My house!

Grimesy -- you, my friend, are unimaginative and quite tedious... if you are the best 'they' (whoever they are) have.... then blech....I repeat.... blech..... now more slowly.... bbbbbbllllllleeeeecccccchhhhhh..... get it?...... Me? Not a fan of your tripe.

DeletedUser

Yeah you're doing so well crash, always have inspired people in the game because you are so much smarter than everyone. Not sure what your obsession with us is but your not so sly ploys to turn our allies against us is an absolute joke. This fat dumb guy has to go to work to pay taxes for you thin smart people to get those government grants for "work" that is so important for humanity. Where would we be without crashjones' whit and overall greatness? As far as the cave drains, your a moron. i guess not everyone is a "5 minute farming mod" that can miraculously repeatedly predict to the exact one piece of silver what is in someones cave. Trust me i know at all times exactly what you have in any city that i'm interested in. I was wondering how such a blow hard would handle being in an alliance all by himself, and well we have the answer you've become quite the little forum troll desperate to show everyone how damn smart and not fat you are (not sure what the obsession with obesity is). Good luck turning ownage or anyone else against us too crash. You joined the wrong side in this world and you're paying for it. Oh great job, 70k dbp whooptie due, maybe if we keep it up and you keep building towers you can break into the top ten in BP..but you're super smart and i'm dumb you dont need me telling you these things "amigo". Its nice to have such a great neighbor in 054, your home of one city. crash, your way smarter than any of us so i wont even pretend to be on the same level of greatness as you so i wont bother you (i know you must be very busy because you are such an important person and not online as much as us) with any more replies to your life altering inspiring forum posts

DeletedUser

Grimesy -- you, my friend, are unimaginative and quite tedious... if you are the best 'they' (whoever they are) have.... then blech....I repeat.... blech..... now more slowly.... bbbbbbllllllleeeeecccccchhhhhh..... get it?...... Me? Not a fan of your tripe.

I'm actually quite imaginative, as shown by you not knowing which alliance i'm currently playing in.

At least with Veaterking I had to work hard to get inside his head. With you it's just far too easy.

This fat guy is out, until I next get drunk and decide to come back on here and point out all the other reasons why everything you say and everything you do is wrong.

Oh, but before I go, I now make the score 3-0 to TNA. Crash, you might want to go and get that lube out of your daddies drawer and get ready for TNA to have their way with you and take those remaining cities of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22834

Momsbasement-- Hey, the biggest NARC in all of Grepo has sobered up long enough to post something!! How may people have you turned into the Grepo cops this week, you punctuation-avoiding moron?

No need to respond to your, ""I work for a living to pay taxes for .. blah, blah, blah.....zzzzzzzzzz Sorry, I nodded off.

Final thing-- there's a lot of anger coming out of your post-- you may want to sit down with someone and talk about it.. Remember it's just a game, brocephus!

DeletedUser

I have figured out the fat obsession. Buffalo Bill is that you?
"It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"
It must be very difficult to dig while maintaining your best "tuck".

DeletedUser22834

I didn't understand your post-- so I googled it-- you think I'm a serial killer? Not sure what to say to that... you're kind of creeping me out, man.

DeletedUser

Why would the UN turn on TNA, the only people that it would benefit is BDT,TF,etc. as it would allow you guys a little more breathing room and cause untrust between UN alliances. Plus Grimesy, could you not post "adult" content on these forums please unless it is actually funny rather than being disturbing.

DeletedUser

I have figured out the fat obsession. Buffalo Bill is that you?
"It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"
It must be very difficult to dig while maintaining your best "tuck".

I LOL'ed .. It was quite the clever remark, and funny if you know the movie well. I do not feel the urge to comment on the rest of the thread, but that is an epic quote, that deserves a good LOL, no matter who wrote it, and no matter who it was meant for.