To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
No your wrong slick, your all servants and you achieved nothing in this world for yourself it was all for your bosses, you did nothing..................is that about right everyone else? or did i miss something?

Im not ashamed of anything, we didnt achieve total domination, so what? We had a great team and were against a well organised group of teams intend on getting just one WW to stop us from getting an easy crown (not intent on winning themselves). Now you can go get your easy crowns (holy can go get your 2nd place crown or 3rd place after fluff do 2 rounds for big tasty nutter butter or 4th crown if they let TUS go in too, or maybe 5th round if they let mongol in aswell :D) cos you cuddled better and longer than us, good job :)

DeletedUser23413

Problem? Even cuddling, you are also worse than you enemies, what do you complain for? :D
If you want 10th hand crowns, write a sincere letter to us so we can think about that :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guys, let's come back to reality, ok?

Guns&Roses and Legion of Shadows were decent alliances without Coming Soon, but apparently they had no chance to build WW alone.
Alpha&Omega was a perfect alliance without Coming Soon, but they were\are located right in the core, in no position for WW.

So all those 3 alliances merged with Coming Soon for WW.
You love it or not, there is WW era in grepolis and if you want to stay competitve and involved into that, sometimes you got to choose.
They joined not because they were servants, but they wanted to have fun during WW simming time and stay on road.

What other options do you see for them???
They should've joined your side? But in that case, don't you think it would be the same action? Well, maybe they would be more succesful with you, but maybe not. The action itself would be the same, they had to choose.
Additionally you have A LOT people in your bed already. Calculate all those players: HM, Fluffs, TUS, Mongols and so on. Actually your plan to share crowns with all 1000 players is exactly what The Merge wanted to do. You're doing the same, just under the Fluffernutters flag.

Actually one huge coalition has beaten another.

The only differences are:
- leaders of the winning side had balls to finish what they started, and losing side leadership jumped off the ship, like small rodents, when they faced worst-case scenario.
- players of winning coalition stayed more motivated and more active

This staff with sisters\brothers\fathers\lovers alliances should be stopped. The only way to prevent it, innogames should forbid forums and reservation sharing. Because today you can use shared forums for 2000 players and act like one alliance. So why do we have an alliance cap? Additionally you can share crowns for 7 ww, and for 4 WW (the ONLY thing you can't massively share) in fact you get just a sh=tty icon, which you never bother to scroll in your profile.

This all doesn't make any sence, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
This all doesn't make any sence, to be honest.

That makes perfect sense. I dont think anyone could say it any better, well done and well said. I would plus rep but:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tillerland again.

DeletedUser

Alpha&Omega was a perfect alliance without Coming Soon, but they were\are located right in the core

Alpha had 3 full alliances and plenty of time to break out of the core if they had chosen to do so, but they decided to cuddle up with Erik and Co. and I'm not saying they were scared, just lazy.

Sad thing is I still prefer them (and Erik and Co.) to leadership of HM. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I guess it's just purely a difference on how one wants to play the game.

I've never led an alliance with the hope of being the 4th rung of a coalition and getting myself a crown and not my alliance. I wouldn't expect people who had worked hard and stayed loyal to then owe me something by working for another alliance so I could get a crown.

Hell if this world didn't have "The Merge" I would have been much happier fighting fluffers/TUS and the rest of the people HM worked with. Just purely because it would have been much more fun. That wasn't an option that was left open to us though.

Imagine how genuinely interesting this world could have been if there was Alpha v CS v TUS v HM v Fluffs at the WW stage?

DeletedUser

Alpha had 3 full alliances and plenty of time to break out of the core if they had chosen to do so, but they decided to cuddle up with Erik and Co. and I'm not saying they were scared, just lazy.

Sad thing is I still prefer them (and Erik and Co.) to leadership of HM. :rolleyes:

Alpha was the perfect alliance by WW time, but earlier they had been overpopulated with noobs. After playing in the core for some time, they finally formed a good team of hardball gamers. But then came WW era, since this world was fast. I doubt they really had options. If you hadn't attacked them, maybe they could go north to secure at least some ocean out of core. East was blocked by CS, south by Fluffs. I doubt they could wage two big wars at the time. So they could go north and imho it would be the best ever desicion for those guys

Imagine how genuinely interesting this world could have been if there was Alpha v CS v TUS v HM v Fluffs at the WW stage?
Agree 1000%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44261

Actually your plan to share crowns with all 1000 players is exactly what The Merge wanted to do. You're doing the same, just under the Fluffernutters flag..

Merge wanted to do it. We didnt want to do it, but we were forced to do it only to fight merge. Think about it.. Would you do war on eachother and let merge win easily ? doubt it. Turns out, they failed to deliver on their side, and now the anti-coalition is gonna give all their members a reward for showing that something game-ruining such as what merge tried to do can be beat. The crown is just pixels, but we'll always be remembered as the people who opposed EN's playstyle and managed to succeed. And the crown/award for 7 out of 7 is proof for that. Anti-coalition didnt fight for the crown. We fought to prove a point.

DeletedUser23413

Alpha was the perfect alliance by WW time, but earlier they had been overpopulated with noobs. After playing in the core for some time, they finally formed a good team of hardball gamers. But then came WW era, since this world was fast. I doubt they really had options. If you hadn't attacked them, maybe they could go north to secure at least some ocean out of core. East was blocked by CS, south by Fluffs. I doubt they could wage two big wars at the time. So they could go north and imho it would be the best ever desicion for those guys

Well, Alpha was in much much better situation than HM back then. Completely control Ocean 54 and have plenty of time to go North. While in HM we had to fight both Black List, Alpha, and then LoS from 3 sides when we hadn't had any core Ocean for our own yet. The difference was the willing to do something on your own or to be dependent on some big names. Their worst decision was to pact with LoS because they were afraid of our attacks from the West. LoS were not in the same league of the top alliance. We easily crushed them and push Alpha more to Ocean 54. If Alpha decided to join the massacre, both HM and Alpha might probably have gone North to Ocean 43 and 53, then the WW would be completely different. However, there is no IF in history!

DeletedUser41868

Merge wanted to do it. We didnt want to do it, but we were forced to do it only to fight merge. Think about it.. Would you do war on eachother and let merge win easily ? doubt it. Turns out, they failed to deliver on their side, and now the anti-coalition is gonna give all their members a reward for showing that something game-ruining such as what merge tried to do can be beat. The crown is just pixels, but we'll always be remembered as the people who opposed EN's playstyle and managed to succeed. And the crown/award for 7 out of 7 is proof for that. Anti-coalition didnt fight for the crown. We fought to prove a point.

This man is exactly right. Our alliances came together specifically to stop the Coming Soon/EN/Church of Erik Crew from ruining this world with their massive coalition style of game play. Our stated objective from the beginning was to deny CS, the merge, or whatever from deliver crowns to all the noobs, simmers, and duped 1200 plus players that slavishly agreed to send resources to CS and deliver them the certificate for this world in exchange for un-earned crowns.

What we did not count on - was that Erik, Praeholieius,Iconic, Ranga, Davyd the Dude and the others were such terrible leaders and strategists and would make it so EASY for us to go ahead and get crowns ourselves. Seriously... those guys out-numbered us like 3 to 1, but still could not build 7 WWs the first time (big fail), put together some of the worst ever WW bust plans of all time (laughingly, super-joke level fail), then let all their own WWs get busted (Mount Everest-sized, eternal fail).

Then of course erik, prae, and company bailed on the people they duped into helping them... which is bad - while guys like Ranga and Davyd literally have no scruples or shame about bragging for getting their HOF standing when it came from duping people they promised crowns. Here is what Davyd has to say about this kind of stuff:

xe7lXBn.png

Pretty amazing stuff, they promise people crowns to get them to deliver a Hall of Fame win and then poop all over the crown and say they are above those that will get crowns - meaning they think they are above those to whom they promised to deliver crowns.

Bottom line - Ranga and his crew are terrible people - in respect to their grepolis personas - and really terrible leaders and strategists as well. In contrast - Our side accomplished exactly what we said we would accomplish and did so because we have dealt fairly with each other.

Hopefully, now that we have shown how to blow up the BS EN coalition cuddling strategy - we can go back to playing this game the right way.

DeletedUser32487

Chad think this hate toward CS players is taking you to a new level. Remember how worked up you got when Mungus sent you love letters.

Callings us all EN players shows your feelings. Please stop. This is not doing you any good.... Unless if you take all original comings crew and show us proof that we were/have played under EN banner, all of us. Not just few players. I will say you have a valid point.

Please show us all proof...