To all Knossos players interested in Lamia

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm the leader of Death in Motion. We are currently taking all ACTIVE members of the world who have yet to find a home. Just message any member of the alliance for an invite.

*** Important Note***

We, as an Alliance, are also starting on the new server Lamia as soon as its up. I will be forming the same name for the alliance, Death in Motion, and will be basing from the South-East ocean. All ACTIVE people are welcome for an invite, our goal is a quick and effective start to a new world. Just message any of our members for an Invite.

D1tcH
Leader/Founder of Death in Motion
Ranked #34 on Knossos

DeletedUser22940

Recruiting on Knossos server to the garbage setting server Lamia....interesting.

DeletedUser

Your opinion might not be the opinion of most =)

Also, it wasn't clearly stated above, we are also starting cities on the new server Lamia. However, we are NOT leaving Knossos at all and will remain just as active as we always have been =)

D1tcH
Leader/Founder of Death in Motion
Ranked #34 on Knossos

DeletedUser22650

Recruiting on Knossos server to the garbage setting server Lamia....interesting.

maybe a tad slow but the non morale and 50 member cap options are awesome, no hiding in huge alliances or dominating through recruitment and even though im not a major speed 1 fan it has benefits, no sneaking ppl, you have to fight your way in properly, im out of knossos and into lamia as fast as my mouse will take me ;)

DeletedUser

maybe a tad slow but the non morale and 50 member cap options are awesome, no hiding in huge alliances or dominating through recruitment and even though im not a major speed 1 fan it has benefits, no sneaking ppl, you have to fight your way in properly, im out of knossos and into lamia as fast as my mouse will take me ;)

you know... you will have at least one alliance with 4 seperate sub alliances all sharing one forum... ;~)

DeletedUser22940

Of course they will.
Look at Psi...30 member cap, yet the leading alliances all have 4-5 sub alliances. It's ridiculous. Eliminates the purpose of the small cap.

DeletedUser

limiting the number of allowed shared forums would solve that issue though.

DeletedUser22650

ye but they never work aswell as a single flag and normally fall out with each other faster and end up fighting amoung themselves

DeletedUser22650

the only annoying thingabout that is when they get banned and i have t stop attacking them :p

DeletedUser

you land the siege, then report the player ;~) that way thier alliance can't break the siege :p

btw... I don't play revolt so you have to figure another way in that conquest system.

DeletedUser22650

i think i prefer conquest overall but revolt has benefits too, i havent timed one single attack or defence wave since the start of delphi, i was a slave to timing on kappa and xi, revolt is like a holiday in comparison

DeletedUser

I don't like the lack of tactics in revolt. In conquest you are forced to keep the walls high as the attacker. Some players kept their walls at 0 so that holding a siege was impossible...

DeletedUser22650

yup, i keep 0 walls on conquest, and i love a well timed snipe, revolt is mindless stack and hope when your defending and random mass attacks for attackers, and in alliance wars whoever gets the most players launching wins hands down whereas conquest a couple of really good players can hold off masses, like i say i prefer conquest overall

DeletedUser

I perfer the free BP you get from stacked citite myself :)

my D rank on corinth at the moment is 5.5:1 kills:losses

DeletedUser12667

Defensive rank is for turtles. At least in conquest. In Xi I was hammered day and night and got more abp than dbp. As a matter of fact I dont think I got any dbp. Until the 2.0 upgrade and lag issues. But my wall had approx 100 offensive cs kills:)

DeletedUser12667

If you say so mate. It was easy to dodge and snipe 1.26. At least for me. Which is why I was nicknamed Killy. Insomnia has its advantages in the grepo game:)

Just so you know, I had 4 alliances attacking 10 isolated cities round the clock, and I got no dbp. And I lost 0 cities until the upgrade to 2.0.

DeletedUser12667

And dont be hatin, I aint the only one who agrees. I am sure I can easily find others to agree also.

bbbbbb-4.png