To all the alliances in this world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser11067

Clearly a lot of players in this world are very educated people who know how to read and write and add up percentages,well that,s great guys and lets hope these fine things earn you plenty of money R/L (sobber now) if i offended any one last night with my bad spelling and grammar.

Well their nothing i can do about now,just hope TS fighting skills are as good as you Educated player

DeletedUser

Actually, basic math is one of the skills required to play this game effectively.

...Just saying

DeletedUser11067

Sad very sad,i live in london,startford and drink in man-bey arms,i am their every Saturday and Sunday evening,if you would like to give me some lessons on grammar or spelling or learn how to play Grepolis with maths come along and i will glad to be educated,but other than that,this thread was made by mungus about the game and war talk have some fun

DeletedUser22517

Yes this is about how we are gonna kill you all, not grammar lessons.

DeletedUser41936

Sad very sad,i live in london,startford and drink in man-bey arms,i am their every Saturday and Sunday evening,if you would like to give me some lessons on grammar or spelling or learn how to play Grepolis with maths come along and i will glad to be educated,but other than that,this thread was made by mungus about the game and war talk have some fun

We are all up for a war. It will make this server interesting..
ProTip - [.] Use this.

DeletedUser

ha ha lol one of my alliance members received this message... U put me in tears... have u ever thought of being comedian??? It would be a good career for you. I know this clown...

Though I would advise you to keep quiet about this. You might get attacked. Added rep to you because I like your attitude. :p

Hope the game goes well for you mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35084

Well I see we have a few here that obviously don't know how to use Grepo Intel...lol. Billy and Mungus, respect both of you. And also know several of your alliance members, and I know you guys are capable of doing what you say. See you guys out in the world.

DeletedUser22517

Quiet here, what happened big talkers and grammar teachers?Cat eat your tongue?Don`t quit on me now, we just started :) BTW, POTO i have a nice CS as a defender on my wall :D

DeletedUser

That's nice, but that was the former leader's mistake, I won't make the same, enough talking.

DeletedUser

Oh snap...did you guys make StarkeHRPG reset/quit?

Check out his profile...lmao

Stop making them quit you guys they are already intimidated by The Syndicate.

DeletedUser

That's nice, but that was the former leader's mistake, I won't make the same, enough talking.
After 1 day. LOL biggest noob I've ever seen. All that talk.

Last edited by a moderator: