To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser24971

Maybe its just me, but this thread reminds me of Triad before starting Zancle. Very confident, maybe even a little cocky but backed it up well. It will be interesting to see if TS will back it up the same way Triad was once able to.

Just my two cents, haven't posted in a while and figured I would get involved again.

DeletedUser38465

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

Nice. I've always wanted to do this. Good luck Mungus.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Nice. I've always wanted to do this. Good luck Mungus.

here a rl picture of Mungus so people has an idez how my good friend looks like.

4a51c3285e1de21e6c7b932c572d96c9.png

DeletedUser

prepare your selves for a never ending stream of 'no this is a picture of Erik', 'no this is a picture of TS', 'no this is a picture of EN'..awaiting MEME barrage - brace positions lads and lassies.

DeletedUser51727

I really hope this time your credit cards can give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for our 30 manti nukes on the very day BP ends. In order to do that take my advice from early days and steal your parent's plastic (or get a loan from local bank if you're 21 years or older), and try to stop us.If you don't have enough cash to outspend us at start you are all dead meat.

You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we have more money and you are all broken street bums compared to us.

Love you all

The Syndicate

DeletedUser29916

I really hope this time your credit cards can give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for our 30 manti nukes on the very day BP ends. In order to do that take my advice from early days and steal your parent's plastic (or get a loan from local bank if you're 21 years or older), and try to stop us.If you don't have enough cash to outspend us at start you are all dead meat.

You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we have more money and you are all broken street bums compared to us.

Love you all

The Syndicate

Wow you sound a little butthurt here Helen..? No denying we have people in our ranks using a decent amount of gold at the beginning of the world but those same people have maxxed the farming villages for 11 days in a row now. So yeah dedication is in place, only extreme teamwork and coordination will give us a hard time since we are a well oiled machine.

DeletedUser51727

Wow you sound a little butthurt here Helen..? No denying we have people in our ranks using a decent amount of gold at the beginning of the world but those same people have maxxed the farming villages for 11 days in a row now. So yeah dedication is in place, only extreme teamwork and coordination will give us a hard time since we are a well oiled machine.

I am impressed with their bank account size. And huge manti/LS nukes on day 7.

Why do you think I am any less dedicated?

uaua11.jpg

Just found the OP post to be slightly incorrect and decided to offer a more realistic version.

DeletedUser37640

You know who you remind me of mungus, good ole deathwish lol.

DeletedUser41868

Love you all

The Syndicate

Helen(a),

The thing I like about you is that you have established a solid "excuse" for getting your butt kicked here at the beginning of this world. It takes a lot of forethought to know in the first two weeks that you have no chance against a superior team and to begin laying the groundwork for the official rationalizations for your predicament.

Kudos to you for being a pace-setter in this regard.

As for reality, even erik knows what is going to happen in this world - and it is about a he11uva lot more than a handful of people using gold in the early going. Speaking of erik, I see he is using the old south park caricature for Mungus. In doing so he is right on cue... i.e. always using jokes that were funny back in the "old days" when his "Cuddle Your Way to Victory," manual had not yet been discredited by us.

Anyway, keep making excuses everyone - your crying feeds The Syndicate and makes us stronger.

DeletedUser22517

Love you all

The Syndicate

That nuke was 50 not 30 and now it is even bigger :D You girls love bigger stuff, don`t you?

DeletedUser29916

I am impressed with their bank account size. And huge manti/LS nukes on day 7.

Why do you think I am any less dedicated?

View attachment 11676

Just found the OP post to be slightly incorrect and decided to offer a more realistic version.

You do know the initiation quest gives you 5 free LS when you have build 10. With an LS nuke as big as 20 you can do nice things at this stage, but it's not something goldwhorish. And don't be jelly on teh Balrog, he is one of a kind and clearing the way for his family :)

DeletedUser48572

The thing is..now that half of the syndicate knows their daddy Erik is playing....they will do what he says...

DeletedUser48572

Who is really Syndicate?

These questions will be answered soon..

DeletedUser48572

I see a bunch of EN players that are bored in TS.

TS ...be real

DeletedUser29916

I see a bunch of EN players that are bored in TS.

TS ...be real

looks like ya lost yar swagg bro? Waz happeninz?

Real TS or not we r here under the TS banner, playing the TS way with original TS players.

The Holy Syndicate lol

Last edited by a moderator: