To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser48572

Care to elaborate? :)

The alliance i'm in is called TS, my leaders r TS, my fellow players r TS.. what should I do to be TS in your eyes lol?

Win this world? ^_^

Just spreading rumors..creating doubt in your loyalty to your crew... ...lol hahahahhahahhahahaha

lol

DeletedUser48572

Just saying...

thinking to myself...a lot of players that have played under different banners for a long time....now playing under TS...

Now that Erik looks to be playing for real...and other clans playing for real as well...who is really Syndicate ? Does the rodent Mungus really have that many players backing him up..these are things that need to be taken into consideration.

-Max

PS. Just my own thoughts....think about it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Half of the players switched loyalty in there after two weeks of watching a couple TS guys gold a few cities?

-Max

DeletedUser23413

TS in Byzantium Zacynthus or HM in Sinope could hold their players to the very end because we conducted a good game play which they enjoyed. It's not Chad, Mungus or anyone. It's an established style that people like and would commit to it.

DeletedUser48572

In Sinope TS were not exactly the top alliance and most of the same players are here...

DeletedUser48572

Not doubting your ability...i know you guys are really good...just doubting some of the "we will dominate the server " stuff

DeletedUser48572

I think you underestimate the "crookedness" (sp) of grepolis...if you think they will stay cuz they will enjoy your style of play.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser48572

I don't think my confidence has ever been questioned Mr. Leolis :)

DeletedUser48572

what you gonna get one of friends to handle me?

Cuz i guarantee you cannot do it....you are a stiff. Everyone talks loud when they are in a good alliance.....composed of multiple alliances...

naw bro YOU talk too much ..pipe down ...7 posts is enough out of you.

Asking me for my IGn...that is personal stuff...stalker.

DeletedUser23413

Jet, remember a guy in GnR colonized in some rocks in Ocean 45 and put VM every time we farm him? That's him :D

DeletedUser48572

Leo...u mean i joined the server very late and tried to grow but u guys kept attacking me? yeah ok

i had 36 attacks incoming when i had 1.5k points ? yeah ok

Farming 1k cities...ok