To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

Lol, excuse? You had 7 days of BP. You had morale to protect you. Still you didn't survive.
We evicted all small, low morale cities from our core so we held our WWs strong. Look at The Merge, to the end, their home Ocean were full of HM and Fluff's cities and they paid for it.
So, tell me what were you proud of?

DeletedUser48572

Bro...you're tripping

i joined server very late there and still manage to grow to 17 cities that were like 1k each ...and did not GnR join the merge that won that server?

DeletedUser48572

Brother you're talking about old stuff.......there were other servers other than sinope.......Sinope that was all i could do...joined too late.

DeletedUser23413

So what is your point? You join early here. You gonna beat us? That's what we expected. We are here to fight every one. Here we have enough time to finish all the enemies without thinking of WWs. In Emporion, there will be no alliance who can run away to Ocean 65 and merge 60% of the world to build WWs. Sim game doesn't exist here. Longer time to WW means you have to fight to survive!

DeletedUser48572

But i didn't know that was TS playing there...cuz if they where...truly HM....i rmbr them being the academy for Barb...and that's pretty lame.

DeletedUser48572

So what is your point? You join early here. You gonna beat us? That's what we expected. We are here to fight every one. Here we have enough time to finish all the enemies without thinking of WWs. In Emporion, there will be no alliance who can run away to Ocean 65 and merge 60% of the world to build WWs. Sim game doesn't exist here. Longer time to WW means you have to fight to survive!

You're the last alliance on my mind ...plenty good of alliances here

DeletedUser48572

you can't fight everyone. You can't even control your own ocean.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, you made me laugh. We were thought of being Academy of Spartans, TUS, Fluffs, then now Barbs. People who were beaten by us, hated us, and played down us. Lol!

DeletedUser23413

Control your islands before you think of WW's.

Don't be hurry. It's only 1 week. This server will run for 12 months. Some people chose to control the Ocean by merging in all food (cough cough, Blaze you know what I meant). TS instead will kill and eat all. Wait and see!

DeletedUser48572

U never beat TUS/fluffs/barbs u just pacted with them. All love man.

Again Who is truly Syndicate?

You are top alliance atm gotta take shots at you :p.

DeletedUser23413

Yes, in Sinope we didn't have time to play the game we wanted.
- First, the WW came in 6 months and enemies gathered 60% of the world so we had to slow down and focus on building at least 1 WW and stop them to win easy crowns. We managed to do it.
- Second, when we and our allies bust The Merge's WWs, immediately, there immediately were offer from The Merge side to both Fluffs and HM to bargain. They only waited us to fight each other and sell them to the winner. We and our allies chose to finish them off and close the world! That's why we never fought Fluffs or TUS in Sinope.

Question about the Syndicate showed that you know nothing about us :D. We fought each other in en65 in a good world, many of us fought as allies and together in Sinope under HM or TUS flags. Now we are fighting together and we declare war with the whole world. We will play our game no matter you like it or not!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yes, in Sinope we didn't have time to play the game we wanted. !

please don't bring sinope up lol. what game did u wanted to play?

after those large % you speak of saved you from beeing rimmed you rewarded them with lol.... oh yeah team up with the food from the people saved you and ....

strange game people play lol.

greetz from a relaxing simmer.

today : 17:00 - 19:00 there is a signature session at the main street of the city TS members lol.

b2860678d024060fc6d0f069d15fe338.png

for those who are unawere, from today i will call every team i see where is 1 of the leaders are members TS, this is how they called my own non EN teams always En lol....

TS got kicked in 84 big time!

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

TS scared of Erik..everytime he posts these peasants scatter like rats and roaches...no mention of millionaires...or how they are running the server anymore...scandalous.

Yo yo yo..but we were Holy Mayhem..yeah we lost but we were the greatest academy to Barb ever! Respect us!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51759

Erik and You are a good match, you siding with "Mr.Lawyer is gonna save me" exactly shows how naive and cuddly you are, same breed as your Erik wanna be Viking is ... We will shred you like a wet newspapers ...

Erik please hide in the deepest hole and cry, I would be ashamed if I was you after what you have done ... but this exactly shows how miserable person you are ...

DeletedUser39822

Leo, stop wasting your time with tmax. He already knows the answers and is just trolling you......nothing you say will ever be recognized or acknowledged. He is the poor mans Oldmex.