To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

DeletedUser13459

Wow, never heard of you but I like your style! Play on player

DeletedUser49112

"Honor and Power and Omega and Barbarians" is a good sounding alliance name

DeletedUser49308

hey mungus i dont have a clue who u are but us barbarians fear no one and were coming after u guys ur all dead meat u hear me the syndicate is just one big mra and were gonna prove it to everyone

DeletedUser24785

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

The Syndicate, Eviction Notice, who ever you are here The Barbarians fear no one, win or lose, let it all be fun and fair. Although at this speed its whether you can handle the long game instead of the fast worlds you've played well on. Although to be fair i think that will be the case with most alliances , ww 2/3 years time winners will deserve it.. Coalition, we all ready are , all the tribes that defeated Rome back together, and Rome beat Greece, lol

DeletedUser50935

Even if it kills me which it almost certainly will, i'm not scared of Syndicate, there is actually a player on my island, seems like a decent place to start...

DeletedUser17513

"Honor and Power and Omega and Barbarians" is a good sounding alliance name

dont you put us with that HaP MRA.. Omega seems decent at first look but many players dont know much about this game..

and yeah mungus, see you on the Battle field :pro:

DeletedUser29916

Mungus, being cocky and vain will get you no where.

This might be true, but we can sure try.

Let is be known to people how part of EN players have disgusted us in Sinope by teaming up with around 1000 players and splitting the world in 2 teams. We are here to show that we do not support or condone this playing style.

We will challenge ourselves of doing this on our own, trusting on eachother and being a real team. Don't mistake our intentions, we're not here to gloat but to fight, it is a wargame afterall altho some alliances and players like to forget that once in a while :)

DeletedUser22217

Mungus being Mungus :)
And me being happy to follow around :p.
It's going to be fun :)

DeletedUser50935

Well see you all on the battlefield... It most certainly will be fun, but youre not the only ones in with a chance.

DeletedUser50935

What you're joining this world... Another premade :/ this will be a hard world...

DeletedUser

well when we all join, we now know who to go find...love destroying teams with arrogance

TS are right in the core, if you haven't already joined you probably won't find them for a long time.

DeletedUser24785

Lets just hope its the fun we all think its going to be. I respect all players and alliances, a lot of older players i've probably played with on other servers, but i'm getting old and my memories getting bad. Pity Irishnino isn't about, one of my fav. players from the old days. :pro:

mats25

Phrourach
think i am in as well...minimum vision to me will be... hyper active,nice nabor,bully to bully and be good to allies...so salute to targets...lol..
last serious world for me...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
hey mungus i dont have a clue who u are but us barbarians fear no one and were coming after u guys ur all dead meat u hear me the syndicate is just one big mra and were gonna prove it to everyone

for people do't know this player is ally of Mungus at world 81 lol. please no ned to lie from week 1.

DeletedUser22217

Lie? LOL
Anyone that is in this world can actually see what alliance Mex is in.

There is some difference between lies and jokes.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Love you all

The Syndicate

Love you to lol...

Good luck , hope you won't get rimmed in week 5 as in sinope so that you don't need to join another team months later to fail to win the world and sim yourself to a golden crown. lol