To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Let's just see what happens things can change very quickly. I just hope it's a fun world to play and if the syndicate are sticking with the fight everyone approach good luck to them,but in my experience it never works maybe they will be the one to change that :)

DeletedUser22517

Love you to lol...

Good luck , hope you won't get rimmed in week 5 as in sinope so that you don't need to join another team months later to fail to win the world and sim yourself to a golden crown. lol

MR.Cuddler feel free to join this world and see how the real alliances play.Bring whoever you want in this world, hell bring everyone!
About that rimming you saw first hand how impossible is to take a city from me and you still continue to talk BS.
Say hello to Steve and Iconic from, please

DeletedUser22517

Mungus, being cocky and vain will get you no where.

I really don`t care what do you think.This is war game and we are trying to get a fight.How good we are, well you gonna see that in 1 month i guess

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You're a nobody, showing off on the forums. It don't matter, someone's gotta be the forum jester ;) Time shall soon tell us how this world plays out.

DeletedUser22517

The way i see it the only jester here it is you and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that.If you don`t play, why do you even comment?There is a saying about those who answer without being asked...

JungleBear

Phrourach
you know ive played grepolis a long time, and some worlds i get bored of but plod on... then some ego player annoys me and i suddenly find zest and a will to farm every 5 mins.... So i thank you for already spurring me on, the world may go your way at first who knows who cares but you will be huinted down then cry like all the other high gold spenders who get warn down eventually.... then dissapear and blame it on inactives etc, this will be fun, infact im tempted to join now ha ha

every world ive ever played the big mouths get hunted and lose....maybe like monkey says you will be the first but i doubt it !

Last edited:

DeletedUser22517

you know ive played grepolis a long time, and some worlds i get bored of but plod on... then some ego player annoys me and i suddenly find zest and a will to farm every 5 mins.... So i thank you for already spurring me on, the world may go your way at first who knows who cares but you will be huinted down then cry like all the other high gold spenders who get warn down eventually.... then dissapear and blame it on inactives etc, this will be fun, infact im tempted to join now ha ha

every world ive ever played the big mouths get hunted and lose....maybe like monkey says you will be the first but i doubt it !

Good.Now go back to farming, we gonna need good cities

DeletedUser17513

this mungus.. maybe you should just chill, this is just bad attempt to "get in war with everyone" while only newbies will do that because its to early for anything.

btw i like your gold whores it will be nice feeling when they get rimmed :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The way i see it the only jester here it is you and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that.If you don`t play, why do you even comment?There is a saying about those who answer without being asked...

If I don't play? I think you need to start checking things before you comment, I am here, in O54... That'll be all. ;)

DeletedUser49112

You're a nobody, showing off on the forums. It don't matter, someone's gotta be the forum jester ;) Time shall soon tell us how this world plays out.

We already know how this world plays out, TS wins with mungus the nobody and his team getting yet another victory

But please guys show us how good you all are, maybe if the top 10 alliances pact against us you can take a city

DeletedUser38652

We already know how this world plays out, TS wins with mungus the nobody and his team getting yet another victory

But please guys show us how good you all are, maybe if the top 10 alliances pact against us you can take a city

You guys do sure have big hopes. Don't make excuses once you fall down from that high tree of yours.

DeletedUser23413

Love you to lol...

Good luck , hope you won't get rimmed in week 5 as in sinope so that you don't need to join another team months later to fail to win the world and sim yourself to a golden crown. lol

Hello Erik. You doing ok?
I thought you would be better than your clowns like Ranga :D. Here is what you mean:
- Gathering 1000 people to send and cast === fighting
- Beating all your branches to knee and busting your WW islands === simming

For ones who don't know: In Sinope, Erik himself left his alliance and destroyed all WW cities after forseeing defeat :D
Sorry off topic but I can't resist laughing at his posts

Go on, people :)

DeletedUser

Even you are a nobody, the one who joins his enemy after beaten down is definitely a more nobody than a simple nobody.

Saw you copied Zero Points Profile pic.. makes you a wannabe ZP is it?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

Overconfidence will be the death of The Syndicate..

DeletedUser49308

Death to Mungus and the cocky guys in the syndicate they are on my hitlist GUYS if u need a pact get with me in the game and
join me to fight these cocky well u know wat to a bloody pulp no

DeletedUser50935

You may be good but you're not invincible, you'll only last as long as your wallet...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Even you are a nobody, the one who joins his enemy after beaten down is definitely a more nobody than a simple nobody.

Saw you copied Zero Points Profile pic.. makes you a wannabe ZP is it?:D

I never said I was somebody, nor was I bragging.

A wannabee Zero point? lol. I'm not sure which profile pic you're talking about... I've had my ingame profile pic for almost 5 years. And the other one for here, is what Xctcmax made me ages ago. I don't need to copy other players.