To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A wannabee Zero point? lol. I'm not sure which profile pic you're talking about... I've had my ingame profile pic for almost 5 years. And the other one for here, is what Xctcmax made me ages ago. I don't need to copy other players.

Good to know, Good to know.

DeletedUser22517

If you are not good enough to play this game you can always be forum mod and clean up after :D :D :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol, petty insult for a petty player. I can assure you, I'm pretty good at the game, both as a fighter and leader. As I said earlier Fungus, "Time will tell". You'll see ;)

DeletedUser51727

Can I have a personal NaP please? I joined this world to drink pinacolada and happily grow some crops together!

DeletedUser

You know i do believe Mungus loves the fact everyone is reacting he is just trying to bait people to be the centre of attention and probably to grab a few BP from the people he annoys :p Be friendly guarantee it will annoy him more :)

DeletedUser24785

You know i do believe Mungus loves the fact everyone is reacting he is just trying to bait people to be the centre of attention and probably to grab a few BP from the people he annoys :p Be friendly guarantee it will annoy him more :)

I love you Mongus, don't take any notice of them, and keep going with the shoe laces , you nearly got it that time. ;)

DeletedUser50768

hey mungus i dont have a clue who u are but us barbarians fear no one and were coming after u guys ur all dead meat u hear me the syndicate is just one big mra and were gonna prove it to everyone

You are joking right??? The Syndicate MRA?? Barbarians are a mra.... just look at the average points ya noob.

DeletedUser49308

the syndicate is just one big mra watch and c i will lead the coalition against them to victory six months top all syndicate is is nothing but talk all talk and i will prove it follow me guys to victory against the syndicate!!

DeletedUser42857

Not a top 12, but top gold spending alliances so far

(based on who's been buying from me).

1. Omega (big credit cards)
2. Barbarians
3. Balrog

fwiw :D

the syndicate is just one big mra watch and c i will lead the coalition against them to victory six months top all syndicate is is nothing but talk all talk and i will prove it follow me guys to victory against the syndicate!!

You managed to find your way out of Zac then?

DeletedUser23413

Problem Dim? As I said if I make 6 figures a month, I can spend 5K in game without thinking twice. Inno loves us than you gold traders :D

DeletedUser24785

You are joking right??? The Syndicate MRA?? Barbarians are a mra.... just look at the average points ya noob.

yes we are, never said we weren't , we're all noobs, :p

Take Balrog out of the maths and look then ,not much in the averages then, pretty stupid comment really.:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Problem Dim? As I said if I make 6 figures a month, I can spend 5K in game without thinking twice. Inno loves us than you gold traders :D

No problem at all, whatsoever... Early game you do have to spend some, getting the momentum, getting to revolt quickly, getting 2nd city, especially on speed 1, sets you up for the game.

and Balrog in 3rd is a little joeke, hes not really 3rd all on his own :D

Its actually quite interesting to see whos spending what, gives you an idea about whats going on, whos trying to push the pace.. Omega the big spenders at the moment.

whats actually refreshing, is there are players in the top 20 that have spent very very little, if anything.

(and yeh, inno hate us. already messed with the economy putting the 2000/50 cap in place :D)

DeletedUser24785

Have you counted my gold i've spent i had left over from 2 years ago,lol :D

DeletedUser39822

Apparently there is no client confidentiality agreement in play here.

DeletedUser41868

Holy Mackerel... was that actually an Erik Weirnjerjnkjnadf sighting in a thread for this 1 speed world? You would have thought he would be afraid to show his face after our crew punked him out in Sinope. I guess it is true that the scurrilous have no shame.

As for this world... you guys replying to Mungus have no idea what you are getting into. The Syndicate is literally going to beat most of you like a rented mule, red-headed stepchild, etc. and so on. Seriously, The Syndicate came into this world to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum and we will be out of bubble gum in about 4 days and 16 hours.

So don't say I didn't warn everyone.

DeletedUser38652

Seriously, The Syndicate came into this world to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum and we will be out of bubble gum in about 4 days and 16 hours.

I'm sure you could get some more bubble gum if lessen all the gold you spend.

As for your threats, spare them for your next world because you will be out of this one in no time. :cool:

DeletedUser48452

yes we are, never said we weren't , we're all noobs, :p

Take Balrog out of the maths and look then ,not much in the averages then, pretty stupid comment really.:heh:

Barbarians have one ultra secret weapon. No one can do noting against that weapon.
It is Barry, they send Barry to assimilates into enemy alliance and then he take over that alliance.

lol

DeletedUser51283

Instead of partaking in 'forum shouting matches' why don't we see the outcome of this conflict on the battle field.................ah BP still on.
Interesting to see the outcome though.