To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser51759

We send threat to Brotherhood to not even think attacking us otherwise we gonna turn to them and light up their def forum like christmas tree, ask Barbarians what a fireworks that was. Baldarse you dont know facts so you could really stop stating lies here, ask brotherhood when they tried to take one of our cities in 44 right after "scary" mini op, we landed 3k birs within 2 min. after 10 attacks they killed 160 birs lol, suddenly NAP is on the table, im wondering is that coincidence like 2 TS guys going on vm as well ...

U really dont understand how this works, watch and learn ...

DeletedUser46251

You can dress it up any way you want. The fact is you came here saying you would play the server with 0 politics, now you have gone against that, no amount of gold can change that.

Don't get me wrong, your a great team and it would have been a hell of an achievement to do it. But I think that the server will look very different next month once a new world with faster settings opens.

Not wanting to start a debate about what server speed requires more skill, just a fact that most people prefer a faster server, speed 1 is soooooooooooooo slow!

DeletedUser45115

But dispute that baldarse...This is the speed 1 world more competitive that i ever saw!!!
Gold luck to everybody here!!!!

DeletedUser

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

Start making pacts and NAP's before a few months have past. HAHAHAHA(pop)

DeletedUser3613

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

Start making pacts and NAP's before a few months have past. HAHAHAHA(pop)

Im gonna throw it out there and call you a bunch of noobs !!

DeletedUser52308

yes, Mungus didn't back up his words. maybe he was scared maybe he was not. there will never be an Alliance that can Solo win a world without pacts etc. TS almost did it but couldn't handle it anymore so they went to pact with the brotherhood. now let's end this topic and play grepolis.

African Mob.

DeletedUser29916

yes, Mungus didn't back up his words. maybe he was scared maybe he was not. there will never be an Alliance that can Solo win a world without pacts etc. TS almost did it but couldn't handle it anymore so they went to pact with the brotherhood. now let's end this topic and play grepolis.

African Mob.

This is getting boring again...

First off, we have no PACTS

Second, everyone talks big here but each and every alliance in this world has asked us for a NAP or PACT so yeah there is that.

DeletedUser39822

African Mob.

Pact? Absolutely clueless as to what is going on within his own alliance me thinks.

DeletedUser22517

I am not gonna go that low and post what alliances in this world offered to me in return for a Pact or a NAP.We did not come here to cuddle, that is big daddy job not ours.He had 15 alliances under his command but that was not enough for him.Go and play SImCity it is nice game for cuddlers

DeletedUser44395

LOL this is fun :) But I really want to cuddle and play farmville it's better then SimCity :)

DeletedUser52301

You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food. EDIT: !!Unless we bother asking for one!!

Love you all

The Syndicate

Maybe a mod could lock this thread, now? It has become irrelevant and off-topic, i guess. :D

So what was the deal?

-45/55 for TS ; 44/54 for TB OR you guys gonna fight each other for 54 later on the line?
-45/54/55 for TS ; 44/rim for TB AND TS will turn on TB for 44 later on the line?
-Maybe a merge/coalition later down the line if above fail?
-Is it just a NAP and both will allow cities in each other Core?

My opinion is that is going to be the Neo-Cuddly Club to fight the Cuddly Club, A La Sinope, if it comes to it if everything else fails, it is!

P.S.

Build birs to defend top players = slaves
Send resources to top players so they can gold ATT/DEF nukes = master tactic

Right! :D

I think, Now I've seen everything in grepolis and all the loopholes there is to see...Rotation/Killing each other nukes 4 BP/Feeding gold whores resources/ETC. Maybe won't be long before someone finds and explores a new loophole! :pro:

DeletedUser24785

This is getting boring again...

First off, we have no PACTS

Second, everyone talks big here but each and every alliance in this world has asked us for a NAP or PACT so yeah there is that.

Really, i don't ever think i or any Barbarian approached, we didn't get the chance,

DeletedUser29916

Really, i don't ever think i or any Barbarian approached, we didn't get the chance,

Indeed you did not, you did not have to join Eriks Coalition either. Besides I am sure barbs would have accepted the nap just like anyone else would.

Besides why is everyone worried by the brotherhood, not as if they r that powerfull or active lol. Maybe all of the alliances should be better of spending their time working on their own alliance instead of against TS, I dont see this coalition working so you better not rely on it too much

Interesting and funny to see all these enemies from old world still popping up close to our borders. Will be fun fighting them.

DeletedUser24785

1) my topic was about your comment every one asked for a PACT or NAP
2) Mungus told us to form a coalition, and we all do what we are told.
3) I never mentioned Brotherhood, what other alliances do is no concern of mine, only my alliance and allied do.

DeletedUser45115

African Mob.

On en server maybe not but in portugueses server there are several alliances that won worlds without pacts xD

DeletedUser22517

Maybe a mod could lock this thread, now? It has become irrelevant and off-topic, i guess. :D

So what was the deal?

-45/55 for TS ; 44/54 for TB OR you guys gonna fight each other for 54 later on the line?
-45/54/55 for TS ; 44/rim for TB AND TS will turn on TB for 44 later on the line?
-Maybe a merge/coalition later down the line if above fail?
-Is it just a NAP and both will allow cities in each other Core?

My opinion is that is going to be the Neo-Cuddly Club to fight the Cuddly Club, A La Sinope, if it comes to it if everything else fails, it is!

P.S.

Build birs to defend top players = slaves
Send resources to top players so they can gold ATT/DEF nukes = master tactic

Right! :D

I think, Now I've seen everything in grepolis and all the loopholes there is to see...Rotation/Killing each other nukes 4 BP/Feeding gold whores resources/ETC. Maybe won't be long before someone finds and explores a new loophole! :pro:

First you have no clue how that sending resources worked, why do you even try to say something?
Everyone got their resources back not once not twice, you can ask fieflame how much leolis sent to him.
We are not greedy and selfish players, our inventory is not full with only double BP or manties tokens.
This is team game, something big daddy and his puppets will never understand

DeletedUser52301

What is there to understand? http://prntscr.com/9tel59 ... I can read! Like I said : Rotation/Killing each other nukes 4 BP/Feeding gold whores resources/ETC. isn't either greedy or selfish, I guess everyone benefits in some way and all gets a dig at it. still doesnt change the fact, that you can call it teamwork in any of the tactics, but they are exploitation for your own alliance advantage.

Truth is, you use any or combine them tactics and voila, you are the better alliance on the server. Nothing wrong with that! Just shows how grepolis has became crooked as a game.

DeletedUser22517

I am not talking about BP killing each other for that, something simple but yet effective.I would never kill my troops in friendly fire unless i don`t need them and want to change the city

DeletedUser38465

Roundabouts, mass pacting, large premades, inviting friendly alliances for wws..., are also part of the current game. Is that an exploit? I believe it's in the eye of the beholder.

DeletedUser52301

Mungus, listen, mate. Im not having a dig at TS in particular or any other alliance using tactics that suits their alliances and players. Manipulating resources, numbers or BP is a tactic like any other and to be honest Im not surprised by it. Anyway, don't mind me and just carry on manipulating resources tactic but dont try to hang out anyone using different tactics from yours

Hopefully Inno will come out with a solution that makes the game more competitive and balanced for everyone....If not is up to everyone else to learn, raise up their game and use one or all of said tactics, if they want to win.

I personally play to fill the gaps, enjoy the fights and banter. I leave the moral high ground for those who play to "win"!

Morti, I wouldnt expect anything else from a "beholder" napped with TS, too ...ooops! :p