To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser38465

Mungus, listen, mate. Im not having a dig at TS in particular or any other alliance using tactics that suits their alliances and players. Manipulating resources, numbers or BP is a tactic like any other and to be honest Im not surprised by it. Anyway, don't mind me and just carry on manipulating resources tactic but dont try to hang out anyone using different tactics from yours

Hopefully Inno will come out with a solution that makes the game more competitive and balanced for everyone....If not is up to everyone else to learn, raise up their game and use one or all of said tactics, if they want to win.

I personally play to fill the gaps, enjoy the fights and banter. I leave the moral high ground for those who play to "win"!

Morti, I wouldnt expect anything else from a "beholder" napped with TS, too ...ooops! :p

You remind me of someone. :)

DeletedUser22517

Mungus, listen, mate. Im not having a dig at TS in particular or any other alliance using tactics that suits their alliances and players. Manipulating resources, numbers or BP is a tactic like any other and to be honest Im not surprised by it. Anyway, don't mind me and just carry on manipulating resources tactic but dont try to hang out anyone using different tactics from yours

Hopefully Inno will come out with a solution that makes the game more competitive and balanced for everyone....If not is up to everyone else to learn, raise up their game and use one or all of said tactics, if they want to win.

I personally play to fill the gaps, enjoy the fights and banter. I leave the moral high ground for those who play to "win"!

Morti, I wouldnt expect anything else from a "beholder" napped with TS, too ...ooops! :p

No one is using our tactics my friend, NO ONE!You can be sure about that.

DeletedUser52308

Pact, naps all the same thing. it means not attacking each other. and this game is about attacking eachother

DeletedUser48452

Pact, naps all the same thing. it means not attacking each other. and this game is about attacking eachother

Dude, it is 73 players vs 1000 players.

What ever you say, you look stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

Are you not in the Brotherhood? It is becoming apparent who really butters your bread and it's time to break out the old adage, with friends like you who needs enemies?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate

People pact, people nap, people lie, except the syndicte bla bla bla..., we dont need all of that...., the moment others comes together than suddenly they get scared, blackmailing some people who got easely scared, in my book this is a win , if u say u can do it alone and need to start screaming only weeks later for help, this is awesome lol.

DeletedUser22517

Erik you lost something today :D :D :D No need to be angry, rebuild and try again

DeletedUser42857

if u say u can do it alone and need to start screaming only weeks later for help, this is awesome lol.

Says the guy who cant even go to the toilet without someone from (one of) his alliance(s) holding his hand.

DeletedUser22217

Actually Dim knows a lot.
He is an EN guy, don't you know? An Inside Man, so Ranga, nothing clueless here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

dENnpG8.png

DeletedUser44589

Don't you guys and girls ever get tired of saying the same stuff over and over again. It is quite boring to read how about just talk about emporium instead of worlds that are done and what happened there.

DeletedUser48572

Don't you guys and girls ever get tired of saying the same stuff over and over again. It is quite boring to read how about just talk about emporium instead of worlds that are done and what happened there.

forreal

+rep

Ranga1

Strategos
The piece of toast defending dim, what has the world come to!

Hey lord pc don't you have some homophobic slurs to dish out to people?

DeletedUser48572

Neither Ranga or Dim are even playing here ...

This convo is lame.

DeletedUser22517

you know ive played grepolis a long time, and some worlds i get bored of but plod on... then some ego player annoys me and i suddenly find zest and a will to farm every 5 mins.... So i thank you for already spurring me on, the world may go your way at first who knows who cares but you will be huinted down then cry like all the other high gold spenders who get warn down eventually.... then dissapear and blame it on inactives etc, this will be fun, infact im tempted to join now ha ha

every world ive ever played the big mouths get hunted and lose....maybe like monkey says you will be the first but i doubt it !
Who is the monkey now :D