To all those who r veiwing!

DeletedUser27793

To all those guests who r veiwing i recommend u guys to join us on forums it will be a lot of fun.We have many veteran players who can help u ingame. To be frank this was the best community i have ever been in,I have made some very good friends from all over the world in this community whom i would remember for the rest of my life,for that thanks to inno
Make some topics,comment and have fun bugging mods that's the best.

If this post will make atleast a single person to join our forums then i am very happy.

To all those who have been here for a long time in these forums plz don't make fun of people who have just joined grepolis and are learning we were also at that stage a few yrs ago.That to in forums this would demotivate him towards the game
Many of u were saying the forums are dead but no one takes an initiative to solve the problem.Few days before a guy in kos(if i remember it correctly) has made a wonderful thing by messaging a lot of guys ingame to join forums.Have u ever tried to invite ur own alliance players to join us here?

Plz think about it..............

DeletedUser27793

This is just for increasing the amount of players active in external forums

DeletedUser

I wont lie, I have played before (long long time ago, can't remember my old name or the world, but only made it to like 5k points before RL pulled me away.)

I have decided to give it a go, and since I finally have free time, play the game and play it right. This is my in-game name, and I look forward to getting my butt kicked by you guys in the (probably near) future lol.

DeletedUser27793

If u have any questions u can ask the Oracle TheonlyThomas he is the wiki mod
If u want to improve in grepo there are some awesome guides in here so check them out too

DeletedUser

Meeeeeee :D

But yeah, forums are great. They just add a lot to the whole grepo-experience (as it were).

DeletedUser

I was going to re-register two days ago and play on a different world, but I read that this one was open, so I spent the past 2 days reading all the guides, making a little powerpoint thing with hints/tips/etc that I have running in the background that I keep flipping to lol. But any advice would be more than welcome lol.

DeletedUser38999

This forum is a little bit daunting to newer people (like me) but I'll give it a go :) I don't understand a lot of what I've read, but I'll look it all up and try not to annoy anyone too much with questions..

DeletedUser

Welcome its good to see new faces! :) Yes it is a bit daunting, but one you get the hang of it, it adds to your game. See, most players these days, think the forums are a waste of time, but really they can win and lose wars.

DeletedUser

Welcome its good to see new faces! :) Yes it is a bit daunting, but one you get the hang of it, it adds to your game. See, most players these days, think the forums are a waste of time, but really they can win and lose wars.

It is daunting, especially seeing how you guys (and gals) interract with one another, and to see the level of experience, both in my alliance and around me on my island. Not to mention (unless it is all exaggeration / my d*ck is bigger than yours bullsh*ttery) here in the forums.

But, I look forward to learning the game, and hey, if I get screwed up something fierce, well, lessons learned right?

Plus, I am just a personable person, and like to chat. So "waste of time" or not, I plan on being active both in game and here in the forums!