to bury one's head in the sand

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53924

Let me begin by reminding to Inno and our moderators that a forum is a place to exchange our opinions. If you close all threads that are not in accord with your thought, this is not a forum. Inno can make mistakes, just like players can do. We use this forum to give our view of the game. By closing all threads, you demonstrate only that you are not able to deal with the decisions or actions of Inno and you like better close the thread that to face the situation and listen why we disagree with you.

There was a BIG injustice. Inno prefer to stick their heads in the sand and blame the players. DID YOU FORGET THAN INNO WITHOUT PLAYERS WILL DIE! OHHHHH Sorry, you're too big now to think about something like that!

Inno:
Customer Service: Poor
Admit mistakes: very few to ever
General satisfaction: satisfaction decreases each day

DeletedUser54119

customer service --very very poor

It just shows that inno and the staff see us as a very small majority of the income and feel that it is ok just to pam us off and not listen to our concerns shocking.
it is such a shame to see as a community we have all came together to show support for the injustice yet all that happens is threads are deleted and inno turn a blind eye

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We've been deleting the threads that are off topic or are spam. We are also deleting comments with profanity, accusations of cheating, and all other rule breaches. If you have a problem or question about moderation please contact me and I would be more than happy to discuss it with you. Making threads and spamming sections is breaking the rules and I have to delete those.

Status
Not open for further replies.