To certain ex-FootClan

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention that a few of the many former FootClan are unsatisfied with leadership. I apologize to these few people for any animosity that you feel for me because of losses on your part. Out of the many that lost countless troops at the hands of the enemy, you guys lost your cities. The wars were great and so was the costs. I am sorry for the loss of your cities.

To the many that contributed a great deal for this war, I greatly appreciate your willing sacrifices. I am grateful for the ones that stood by my side, and I am grateful for those few that had to start over from the beginning as a result. Your sacrifices will be remembered.

Once again, to those that feel that their loses were too much, I apologize for letting you down. Especially for those that invested money into those fallen cities, I deeply apologize for that.

And lastly to someone who isn't playing this game anymore. He was the best of the best. He gave so much. He lost all 3 of his cities in this war. He no longer plays this game anymore. He would not like it if I said his name, though, so I shall keep that to myself. This player invested money into all 3 of his cities. I appreciate his loyalty to this alliance. He gave first and asked questions later. He fought battles in the background, taking little credit for himself. This was a true warrior, and I will miss him.

DeletedUser

We so enjoyed the constant battle points you gave us and are sorry to see our bp farm dwindle away. We are still enjoying your cities though. :D To all those ex-FootClan that "annoyed" us with your bolts and failed attacks, then dropped FC and ran when the heat was on.. don't worry we have your names and will be coming for you soon.

DeletedUser

Your good at that mate that's what I have been told!!!

funny thing about what your refering to is that i never hid my intentions and informed the person of everything i was going to do with his ful consent,its only when i found out he went behind my back that he got moody and tried twisting it all
iv still got the messages and will happily show you

P.S,its still a game

DeletedUser

Yeah ok mate whatever you say I don't believe a word of it so stop messaging me I don't really care about you so leave me alone!

DeletedUser

Yeah ok mate whatever you say I don't believe a word of it so stop messaging me I don't really care about you so leave me alone!

well iv now forwarded one of the messages so you dont need to believe me.. just your eyes

DeletedUser

I remember this

Raymond2 screwed everybody back then.

bailey did the right thing

DeletedUser

who were the footclan? what ocean were they in? how big were they? what wars did they fight?...ive been around a long time and ive never heard of them and they seem to have not left a footprint anywhere lol

DeletedUser

were you on the rim????? did you hang out in a far far far away ocean with the other rimmers???? were you rimmed or did you rum away from a rimming? it does slightly hurt when you get rimmed????tell me the story im bored and fill me full of your tales if awesomeness when you were a big cheese in rimmland

DeletedUser18613

i think they might be from one of the worlds that no longer has a forum to post in due to been closed