Pnp To clear the air

*Adasko*

Phrourach
And i think Adasko is just upset bc me and Gosia are so friendly.

??? Gosia dont play on en server's now, she play with me only on corinth and there you writing to her and confide, yes? i dont know about it what you writing on forum now but i dont attack you i think :p if you attack me im attack you its all

DeletedUser22252

You have and always will work with DD

.PMG kill DD CS in my city few days ago so I would say they are not working together..;)

DeletedUser11965

i would like to say yes we did work with that in the past..

Not anymore :p

DeletedUser

So the school yard bully finds himself out in the cold and being the subject of some unwanted attention. What's he do.... He comes on here crying and seeking sympathy. Hey snoop, what goes around comes around dude......

DeletedUser

So the school yard bully finds himself out in the cold and being the subject of some unwanted attention. What's he do.... He comes on here crying and seeking sympathy. Hey snoop, what goes around comes around dude......

I dont look for sympathy or cry you little coward, i would not remember you by name as u are insignificant, but I do recall your whining. Bullies turn and run when confronted. I rise to the challenge and face it head on. I take cities from everyone while they hold hands. I merely telling everyone at once instead of getting million PM from people asking me if i really did this or that. If i was really ordering hits from other alliances. Even tho Silver, Premium Gold, Spartans, TBC, TBC third company, Private Mail, and a few others have formed a coalition against us we continue to fight. I will openly admit that I am a great player but sometimes the Legend gets peoples heads going to far off places and mistaking myth with reality. As stated the post was to clear the air, but mudslinging and lies will continue.

Killed 4 out of 5 CS today got 2 more coming they look pretty easy from some noobish PMG guys looking to make a name for themselves. Im a gangsta not bully get it straight. You are one of those guys with his back against the wall talking but not doing anything.

PS this goes to anyone who things they are great bc they never lost a city => you are a coward simmer :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32250

Seriously? Come on guys, lets not be horrible!
Clearing the air as per stated in the title means what it means! clearing the air! mainly of nonsense as i refer to the quote above :p

How do you promote crying through text other than ;-( ??? I haven't seen that in anyones posts within the thread! :D

hype

DeletedUser

i would like to say yes we did work with that in the past..

Not anymore :p

Still do in 44 and 34... or mb thats just Sasa tho i hear IT does whatever IT wants. Not that I would listen to Najis Blathering. IT pretty much has its own alliance and they call themselves part of PMG bc they want a digital crown. :D. But I highly doubt IT will be following any orders

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was clearing the air....but in all truth it's getting a bit thick and stinky. I don't speak for everyone inPGM, as a matter if fact I can only speak for myself.
Have I worked with DD in the past? Yes against SoS.
Have I worked with ST in the past? Yes, on many occasions
Is snoop a bully? I think not. Rebel? Yes. Renegade? Yep. But couldn't say bully, I remember once on another server I was much smaller than him at the time, he landed a cs on me. I called him a bully (jokingly)and he recalled the cs. I respect him for that.

I'm sure there will be PGM members work with DD members from time to time as many are friends. I wish I could show our pact and naps from our alliance page to nip all the hear-say but I'm not in leadership and its not my place to do so. But if you care to look at our conquests you'll see cities taken from every alliance near us.
I've played many servers and found it the same on every one. Top alliances are always the bad guys. The evil doers, the gold users, the cheaters, they steal away all the top players and beat up on the little guys. They hold hands and sim. These are what every other alliance says about them. Maybe it's true maybe it's not, but it will always be the same.
As for PGM, yep we have simmers, gold users, evil doers, we've taken in some top players from other alliances and beat up on smaller alliances. But what makes us worse than most....we have naji!
As for who did what or when between PGM and ST, I can't honestly say. Best of luck to snoop and his gang, now lets move on

DeletedUser32250

I thought this thread was clearing the air....but in all truth it's getting a bit thick and stinky. I don't speak for everyone inPGM, as a matter if fact I can only speak for myself.
Have I worked with DD in the past? Yes against SoS.
Have I worked with ST in the past? Yes, on many occasions
Is snoop a bully? I think not. Rebel? Yes. Renegade? Yep. But couldn't say bully, I remember once on another server I was much smaller than him at the time, he landed a cs on me. I called him a bully (jokingly)and he recalled the cs. I respect him for that.

I'm sure there will be PGM members work with DD members from time to time as many are friends. I wish I could show our pact and naps from our alliance page to nip all the hear-say but I'm not in leadership and its not my place to do so. But if you care to look at our conquests you'll see cities taken from every alliance near us.
I've played many servers and found it the same on every one. Top alliances are always the bad guys. The evil doers, the gold users, the cheaters, they steal away all the top players and beat up on the little guys. They hold hands and sim. These are what every other alliance says about them. Maybe it's true maybe it's not, but it will always be the same.
As for PGM, yep we have simmers, gold users, evil doers, we've taken in some top players from other alliances and beat up on smaller alliances. But what makes us worse than most....we have naji!
As for who did what or when between PGM and ST, I can't honestly say. Best of luck to snoop and his gang, now lets move on

:) cheers hadams, and to you too

DeletedUser20415

snoopy ur not a legende mate, your more like a clown ... but I stick to what I said previous your one of the most entertaining players I ever played with :)

DeletedUser

snoopy ur not a legende mate, your more like a clown ... but I stick to what I said previous your one of the most entertaining players I ever played with :)

Thanks Naji I appreciate your patronage and understand that you are a big fan from Corinth where I was the top fighter, sniper, and villain. You can look to me as a role model but dont over exert yourself as you will never be able to fill my shoes. Now young padawan I must go sim a bit as i fought off 9 of 11 CS attempts from the STop ST coalition. Ok so one was just a fake but it still goes on my wall. Usually only get 1-4 a day, I am curious to how many CS a day a pro like u gets.

PS say hi to my buddy Dave, he is in your alliance

DeletedUser31450

Just to clear things up(like the title says), although we are all fighting u Snoops, its not a coalition :)

DeletedUser20415

coalition :heh: .... looool thats a new one !

pfff ... same old same old snoopy mind games, If u had any inside informer you wouldnt brag about it ;)

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Thanks Naji I appreciate your patronage and understand that you are a big fan from Corinth where I was the top fighter, sniper, and villain. You can look to me as a role model but dont over exert yourself as you will never be able to fill my shoes. Now young padawan I must go sim a bit as i fought off 9 of 11 CS attempts from the STop ST coalition. Ok so one was just a fake but it still goes on my wall. Usually only get 1-4 a day, I am curious to how many CS a day a pro like u gets.

you are top fighter on corinth because i dont play there for a long time:) you forget many important issues :)

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up(like the title says), although we are all fighting u Snoops, its not a coalition :)

So i will answer the 3 most recent.

Ok its just a joke and a knock on those fools at PMG who are constant with there non sequitur arguments. I do realize that you scare and run easy Stw but i figured you for a smart guy and thought u could understand sarcasm.

Naji you know very little and are always wrong so thats ur answer.

Adasko in corinth you did much fighting and little talking. Here you talk alot and fight very little. I was top fighter long before you left and i remained top fighter even until the world closed even tho I left long before and shortly after you. you might have had more ABP but i had way more DBP way more total BP and almost as much ABP.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
So i will answer the 3 most recent.

Ok its just a joke and a knock on those fools at PMG who are constant with there non sequitur arguments. I do realize that you scare and run easy Stw but i figured you for a smart guy and thought u could understand sarcasm.

Naji you know very little and are always wrong so thats ur answer.

Adasko in corinth you did much fighting and little talking. Here you talk alot and fight very little. I was top fighter long before you left and i remained top fighter even until the world closed even tho I left long before and shortly after you. you might have had more ABP but i had way more DBP way more total BP and almost as much ABP.

if i was top 1 in attack you dont have 50% my ABP maybe in defend you was top 1 just because mayny player want destroyd you

DeletedUser

if i was top 1 in attack you dont have 50% my ABP maybe in defend you was top 1 just because mayny player want destroyd you

no grep rimmer was the top attacker. and i had much more than half ur ABP. You on the other hand did not have a quarter of my DBP and most of my DBP was gotten from holding sieges. They broke alot but i always got tons of BP. You are right about many players wanting to destroy me. I was solo and this game generally encourages cowardice. I had over 300 enemies from 2 alliances. they were sure they could rim me in a week twice they sent 7 simultaneos CS plus a few other strays. I sunk them all as well as their spirit. I just kept growing. You could have never survived that adversity. You had pretty nukes in safe areas. I was always behind enemy lines. In any case I can defeat any player on this server or from corinth 1v1. I just choose to make more enemies and set myself up with a challenge to make things fun. you guys worry about the digital crown. I am going back to my xbox where there are gamers. Just simmers here not looking for a challenge and clinging to their cities as if they matter.

DeletedUser

In the spirit of this thread I want to clear a bit of the air myself. Reading this thread I can't help but just feel bad for this world. So much of this world is made up of one group calling another simmers- while that group yells about the cheaters or say this world is pointless because all the kids grouping up. You can choose which side you fall into, or the small fraction who actually find a way to fall in a worthwhile category.

Snoop- I don't know you outside of reputation, except from the claims made by PGM, which no offense guys your claims are always fairly one sided and full of bias. So, I have very little to judge you off of but your last comment was really depressing. Not because it sounded like you are leaving, which I imagine would be sad to some, but you boast about taking on so many players in Corinth and that while members of ST are losing cities you argue that they are losing them to simmers and it's not a challenge for you to keep playing. I may very well have misunderstood your post in which case I apologize, but it seems like one line doesn't quite lead to the other.

Now I will be the first to admit before anyone jumps on it- yes DoM has had no run in with PGM. And you know what- I'm not even the least bit offended by that notion. We've treated them with respect and ran into minimal issues and we have been able to focus on exactly what we wanted to. Now could the day come where PGM decides to jump us- sure, but there's no way we will simply say "Oh, well! Guess the big guys are just too big." Or run any other line of rhetoric I often see laid out there.

If we lose- I promise we will have a heck of a time going out in style. I've watched so many big players give up already- either because they didn't see a point with PGM being so big or because PGM has pacted with the world. Both are ridiculous notions by the way. PGM has already demonstrated that not only do they not pact- they pick and choose players to work with- not alliances. How you feel about this is honestly not the point- the point is how you deal with it. As I said above- I'm not deaf to the idea that PGM could decide to try and turn on us and I have no problem admitting that to them. Nor am I deaf to the idea that DJ is eating away open space in the north- or that as hard as PGM is going at them- NO alliance has really died to them recently- for all their victories- I still see LoK. I still see TBC, heck I still see Unnaturals and DoM have been chewing on them for a while.

No alliance is beat till it disbands- and for me- a leader who won't take stock in their alliance's worth says more about their character than any CS/BP or city count ever will. And before that's read as a critique of just Snoop- don't be fooled- an arrogant leader who says little in the way of praise for their players and busies themselves with nothing but bashing their opponents isn't much better.

My apologies to any this offends- it's simply my discussing out loud. My best to all those fighting the good fight on every side of whatever war's run rampant in this world still. I think this place is on the verge of massive fights and it would be a shame to watch anyone leave it now.