Pnp To clear the air

DeletedUser

#6 Attacker hah aro just realized #62 in this world and 12 ahead of me and way back on my defense lets keep to Lindos related stats. I can catch you.

DeletedUser

Lol I dont think you will have cities left to catch me;)

Wow I just read his rant lol... I think he likes to hear his owe voice geez... I with the help of a few people are easliy beating u and ur unfortunate crew. We wouldnt need to recruit the help of other! They must see ur weakness and going after it. Now you see that pissing in the wind is never a good thing. Your alliance is paying the price for your scamming and scheming! That I regret but the players that left are glad they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if My 3 sec timing was better for you SNOOP. Really my button pushing has cleared all your cities near me. So Snoop loses 3 more cities today :pro: BYE BYE BYE!

DeletedUser

Lol I dont think you will have cities left to catch me;)

Wow I just read his rant lol... I think he likes to hear his owe voice geez... I with the help of a few people are easliy beating u and ur unfortunate crew. We wouldnt need to recruit the help of other! They must see ur weakness and going after it. Now you see that pissing in the wind is never a good thing. Your alliance is paying the price for your scamming and scheming! That I regret but the players that left are glad they have.

ur just boring me to death, stay home to fight of non challenging CS with 13 sec gap on timing or go out to the City and party, If iwas a loser i would have the app on my Iphone and i could have played from the racetrack in between my runs today, i could wake up for your militia defeatable CS if i got the alert like a dork, sorry but i have a life. Unlike most of you losers i could care less about losing cities or chasing ur digital crown. I will focus on real life achievements while remaining your superior in grepolis. I play some video games for leisure then on my down time i play this SIMulation called grepolis.

as far as scheming end your nonsense. I dont want any part of wonders so what could i scheme for I never even planned to stay in this world as long as i have. I just wanted to start lots of troubles and bolt peoples so i could laugh. I did invite Detria bc I knew it would you guys off and make me laugh. Im still laughing right now. If you take my cities i still get to laugh bc I know I will never be sad miserable or a little guy with Napoleon complex like you.

Arodeus, from now on address me as Sir, Master, or Supreme Leader
Thx
Snoop(you dont get to call me that)

DeletedUser

Snoop, that was spoken like a TRUE LOSER bahahaha... yeah i am a horrible and i have taken 2 cities and cleared most of the cities where we share islands. You're just laughing to stop yourself from crying. Your alliance was 20+ players now a small 8 players alliance, now who is laughing!! That would be me laughing :cool:

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out a few things. The handholding in this world makes me want to vomit. We had one ally made up of two teams, and that was it for a long time. It took them a while to give us a NAP and they took a few of our cities as the felt like here or there. I maintained my reserve and held the men from retaliation. Now i know these alliances or alliance had strict guidelines against NAPs pacts merges and I really thought they were awesome for that so i never complained. I never asked for a NAP but i did help them against mutual enemies. However they pacted DD who were fighting us. Merged BS who we were enjoying fighting, and tried to absorb remaining smog members who declined. As we fell into war with Alpha our "Allies" were pacted with them. When alpha offered me to take foundership of omega to try and defeat PMG i declined. Many disliked players like the alliance jumper karamka made it in. So did the internal destroyer of alliances known as Sasa. We had a brief working relationship with legion of 7 wonders and another group who merged into TBC when we promptly recieved sneak attacks. We have fought anyone in spitting distance besides PMG and now that has changed as well due to Private Mail marking us red and attacking.
Attacks came from your side first tho the insults and disrespect have been long standing. If you (and I am addressing the leaders who know i am addressing them) need to continually point out that you could wipe us of the face of the map if you wanted to and try to tell me how to run my alliance then are you really my friend. When i told cyber thumb would hand over his cities and we can share them did u really need to throw a tantrum bc we didnt want to do it your way and kick him. Was the collateral damage worth it. Maybe for you guys as your players purposefully broke our sieges. Yes i realize any alliance that puts up a good fight you merge their top players instead of carrying on but you realize that will not happen here. If your jealous of our drama free alliance and wish to stir things up i can understand. I would imagine its like an overstuffed henhouse. But why could you have not just been my friend. Me helping working with other alliances is all rubbish. I have been friends with Bafta from the beginning of this world and although we have not had a working relationship with his alliance that is definately not far off the table. As a matter of fact i dont believe i have even spoken with any of his members, nor did i ever ask my men not to assist against them tho i myself declined. As for the any "ENEMIES OF PMG IM PACTED WITH" there is none other than Samurai who we picked up after longstanding good battled and mutual respect just a couple weeks ago. I am well wise to the fact that many PMG have always wanted to attack ST but when you dropped shared res and the forum I knew where it would head. Not to mention the overwhelming number of pacts and merges you guys carry so please take that off your alliance profile. Change it to if you want to win abandon your sovereignty and catch the PMG fever. As stated before we have many enemies and one ally. Few neutralities and Army of One pays me silver for protection money. In closing besides the enemies we fight that you don't we will continue fighting PMG enemies we share, try not to break our sieges on them.
so its always just casual handholding nothing official. I know thats how the kids do it these days. In any case you guys have always been loaded to the brim with unofficial NAPs, not that you honor them past the point where its beneficial to you or like i have pointed out above you force them to merge. Well I just like to point out I have not truly attacked your alliance yet, whatever I sent was just a statement of what we are capable of. We took two cities the first night we attacked, and i dont care how many u guys took or take ur gigantic. way over the alliance cap and dont say DD is not a pact when you guys are working together on CS attempts against us and we both now that you use them for a sitting ground for future members when you lose players to RL. Just like you used to ask us to use our alliance as a sitting ground to free up slots for new merges. I think its funny how if someone smack talks PMG tons of members are answering. But when someone spits the truth, its just one clown i never heard of talking in circles.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
But the size of the fight in the dog.

Try and read carefully and think before you make me repeat myself. I said a brief working relationship. One day we are supporting these players siege the next day they are sending CS = stab in the back. Again please read thoroughly,the players included were stated that some of them joined you and then attacked. The players were from 3 different alliances and when I asked them y they had falsely assumed i was working with my enemies over at Alpha and TSA. No I did not pact and join the super friends hence the beginning of my pnp stating how I hate hand holding and u guys have a million pacts. I offered TSA one but they declined and I assume at how quickly they jumped ship to merge Alpha they will appreciate becoming your wonder woman. I prefer to have 2-3 at most and i also like to work with them first to see if they are worthy and to make sure they are NOT BACKSTABBERS.

PS I never said ST and TBC were friends, you must be getting your info from Naji, but who would listen to PMG court jester? He was official leader of Spells back in corinth and controlled a whole tab. but now u really cant take what he says seriously.
So you know ranking means nothing. We are a top 10 alliance in my eyes. We have lost some but what remains continues to harden.

We are the #22 alliance in ur words and we fought #1 BS then they merged to you #1 Alpha then some merged to you others hit the four corners.
'
Currently

22 vs 1+2,10,12,13,14,17,21,25,28,38, and 41
and yes so u dt point out the 26 is willing to work with us against 1+2 only :p

PS You have and always will work with DD again i dont understand how you could sift through my well thought out pnp and manage to ask a question that I have already answered. Furthermore you continue to avoid conflict with top alliances such as you did with Alpha bc it would be costly. Apparently you rather swat at a friendly alliance as if we were a fly due to hairbrained conspiracy stories and now admitted lies from your leadership that we had attacked first. And i think Adasko is just upset bc me and Gosia are so friendly.
I dont look for sympathy or cry you little coward, i would not remember you by name as u are insignificant, but I do recall your whining. Bullies turn and run when confronted. I rise to the challenge and face it head on. I take cities from everyone while they hold hands. I merely telling everyone at once instead of getting million PM from people asking me if i really did this or that. If i was really ordering hits from other alliances. Even tho Silver, Premium Gold, Spartans, TBC, TBC third company, Private Mail, and a few others have formed a coalition against us we continue to fight. I will openly admit that I am a great player but sometimes the Legend gets peoples heads going to far off places and mistaking myth with reality. As stated the post was to clear the air, but mudslinging and lies will continue.

Killed 4 out of 5 CS today got 2 more coming they look pretty easy from some noobish PMG guys looking to make a name for themselves. Im a gangsta not bully get it straight. You are one of those guys with his back against the wall talking but not doing anything.

PS this goes to anyone who things they are great bc they never lost a city => you are a coward simmer :p
Still do in 44 and 34... or mb thats just Sasa tho i hear IT does whatever IT wants. Not that I would listen to Najis Blathering. IT pretty much has its own alliance and they call themselves part of PMG bc they want a digital crown. :D. But I highly doubt IT will be following any orders
Thanks Naji I appreciate your patronage and understand that you are a big fan from Corinth where I was the top fighter, sniper, and villain. You can look to me as a role model but dont over exert yourself as you will never be able to fill my shoes. Now young padawan I must go sim a bit as i fought off 9 of 11 CS attempts from the STop ST coalition. Ok so one was just a fake but it still goes on my wall. Usually only get 1-4 a day, I am curious to how many CS a day a pro like u gets.

PS say hi to my buddy Dave, he is in your alliance
So i will answer the 3 most recent.

Ok its just a joke and a knock on those fools at PMG who are constant with there non sequitur arguments. I do realize that you scare and run easy Stw but i figured you for a smart guy and thought u could understand sarcasm.

Naji you know very little and are always wrong so thats ur answer.

Adasko in corinth you did much fighting and little talking. Here you talk alot and fight very little. I was top fighter long before you left and i remained top fighter even until the world closed even tho I left long before and shortly after you. you might have had more ABP but i had way more DBP way more total BP and almost as much ABP.
no grep rimmer was the top attacker. and i had much more than half ur ABP. You on the other hand did not have a quarter of my DBP and most of my DBP was gotten from holding sieges. They broke alot but i always got tons of BP. You are right about many players wanting to destroy me. I was solo and this game generally encourages cowardice. I had over 300 enemies from 2 alliances. they were sure they could rim me in a week twice they sent 7 simultaneos CS plus a few other strays. I sunk them all as well as their spirit. I just kept growing. You could have never survived that adversity. You had pretty nukes in safe areas. I was always behind enemy lines. In any case I can defeat any player on this server or from corinth 1v1. I just choose to make more enemies and set myself up with a challenge to make things fun. you guys worry about the digital crown. I am going back to my xbox where there are gamers. Just simmers here not looking for a challenge and clinging to their cities as if they matter.
Tetra talk to the hand i have never heard of you and im surprised your not banned for having an illegal name. The only one protecting me is my alliance and I them. I think you and Naji better thank Milos for protecting you from me for so long. Doesnt seem you guys have gotten my point when assaulted your members for a couple days took a few cities and left everyone worried about their troops as I know most of their off times. I focused more on my other wars, but if you want the guerrilla back and slitting throats and night you can have it.
Hah this from the guy who is stacked around me while i have full land nukes with no walls and dodging. Lets face it I have learned two things about you, one you cannot follow a conversation as you only hear what you want to. If i hear you cry again about someone putting LS in my city I will puke. I realize after facing you in combat that you are pretty garbage and must have been looking to deface me as you are jealous of my skill and cunning. After failing 7 CS you realized no way a timed attack would work you wait to hopefully catch me offline, clear the city of offense then send a 30 minute CS. Ur 5 second gaps are laughable and pathetic. You are extremely active and push alot fo buttons which makes you a worthwhile player i guess but certainly quite far from my level. Most of my DBP comes from people breaking my sieges just like corinth. You know im half offense bc try and hit all my cities. You can keep up ur politician ramblings and speak non truths over my words as you do so well. My clan will be leaving me so come get a piece of . I see recently you have enlisted the help of TBC and seven wonders, Legion of kings, nameless factions, and National spartans agency. Being that u could not handle us on ur own with the 3 alliances you already have. It all must be a conspiracy, oh wait thats right u knuckleheads are the only ones foolish enough to believe grepo gossip.

PS ur 6 on attacker bc you have nothing better to do but sim and build LS in your safe area, use a ton of gold then break Arrogance sieges on u bc you have simmed so well you little farm clicker, time cutter. You guys have not conquered any ocean yet, you have merely found other super simmers who did not want to fight so merged. Im sorry you dont have better things to do with time but click. I dont click but I always watch.... u know I always watch. U stopped sending when I fake being offline lol NO HEART. U think i care to lose all my cities I dont. u think anyone can do that ur dreaming. All I care about is having good friendly honorable competition. If anyone wants a challenge I am here for you.
I would just like to point out a few things. The handholding in this world makes me want to vomit. We had one ally made up of two teams, and that was it for a long time. It took them a while to give us a NAP and they took a few of our cities as the felt like here or there. I maintained my reserve and held the men from retaliation. Now i know these alliances or alliance had strict guidelines against NAPs pacts merges and I really thought they were awesome for that so i never complained. I never asked for a NAP but i did help them against mutual enemies. However they pacted DD who were fighting us. Merged BS who we were enjoying fighting, and tried to absorb remaining smog members who declined. As we fell into war with Alpha our "Allies" were pacted with them. When alpha offered me to take foundership of omega to try and defeat PMG i declined. Many disliked players like the alliance jumper karamka made it in. So did the internal destroyer of alliances known as Sasa. We had a brief working relationship with legion of 7 wonders and another group who merged into TBC when we promptly recieved sneak attacks. We have fought anyone in spitting distance besides PMG and now that has changed as well due to Private Mail marking us red and attacking.
Attacks came from your side first tho the insults and disrespect have been long standing. If you (and I am addressing the leaders who know i am addressing them) need to continually point out that you could wipe us of the face of the map if you wanted to and try to tell me how to run my alliance then are you really my friend. When i told cyber thumb would hand over his cities and we can share them did u really need to throw a tantrum bc we didnt want to do it your way and kick him. Was the collateral damage worth it. Maybe for you guys as your players purposefully broke our sieges. Yes i realize any alliance that puts up a good fight you merge their top players instead of carrying on but you realize that will not happen here. If your jealous of our drama free alliance and wish to stir things up i can understand. I would imagine its like an overstuffed henhouse. But why could you have not just been my friend. Me helping working with other alliances is all rubbish. I have been friends with Bafta from the beginning of this world and although we have not had a working relationship with his alliance that is definately not far off the table. As a matter of fact i dont believe i have even spoken with any of his members, nor did i ever ask my men not to assist against them tho i myself declined. As for the any "ENEMIES OF PMG IM PACTED WITH" there is none other than Samurai who we picked up after longstanding good battled and mutual respect just a couple weeks ago. I am well wise to the fact that many PMG have always wanted to attack ST but when you dropped shared res and the forum I knew where it would head. Not to mention the overwhelming number of pacts and merges you guys carry so please take that off your alliance profile. Change it to if you want to win abandon your sovereignty and catch the PMG fever. As stated before we have many enemies and one ally. Few neutralities and Army of One pays me silver for protection money. In closing besides the enemies we fight that you don't we will continue fighting PMG enemies we share, try not to break our sieges on them.
so its always just casual handholding nothing official. I know thats how the kids do it these days. In any case you guys have always been loaded to the brim with unofficial NAPs, not that you honor them past the point where its beneficial to you or like i have pointed out above you force them to merge. Well I just like to point out I have not truly attacked your alliance yet, whatever I sent was just a statement of what we are capable of. We took two cities the first night we attacked, and i dont care how many u guys took or take ur gigantic. way over the alliance cap and dont say DD is not a pact when you guys are working together on CS attempts against us and we both now that you use them for a sitting ground for future members when you lose players to RL. Just like you used to ask us to use our alliance as a sitting ground to free up slots for new merges. I think its funny how if someone smack talks PMG tons of members are answering. But when someone spits the truth, its just one clown i never heard of talking in circles.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
But the size of the fight in the dog.

Try and read carefully and think before you make me repeat myself. I said a brief working relationship. One day we are supporting these players siege the next day they are sending CS = stab in the back. Again please read thoroughly,the players included were stated that some of them joined you and then attacked. The players were from 3 different alliances and when I asked them y they had falsely assumed i was working with my enemies over at Alpha and TSA. No I did not pact and join the super friends hence the beginning of my pnp stating how I hate hand holding and u guys have a million pacts. I offered TSA one but they declined and I assume at how quickly they jumped ship to merge Alpha they will appreciate becoming your wonder woman. I prefer to have 2-3 at most and i also like to work with them first to see if they are worthy and to make sure they are NOT BACKSTABBERS.

PS I never said ST and TBC were friends, you must be getting your info from Naji, but who would listen to PMG court jester? He was official leader of Spells back in corinth and controlled a whole tab. but now u really cant take what he says seriously.
So you know ranking means nothing. We are a top 10 alliance in my eyes. We have lost some but what remains continues to harden.

We are the #22 alliance in ur words and we fought #1 BS then they merged to you #1 Alpha then some merged to you others hit the four corners.
'
Currently

22 vs 1+2,10,12,13,14,17,21,25,28,38, and 41
and yes so u dt point out the 26 is willing to work with us against 1+2 only :p

PS You have and always will work with DD again i dont understand how you could sift through my well thought out pnp and manage to ask a question that I have already answered. Furthermore you continue to avoid conflict with top alliances such as you did with Alpha bc it would be costly. Apparently you rather swat at a friendly alliance as if we were a fly due to hairbrained conspiracy stories and now admitted lies from your leadership that we had attacked first. And i think Adasko is just upset bc me and Gosia are so friendly.
I dont look for sympathy or cry you little coward, i would not remember you by name as u are insignificant, but I do recall your whining. Bullies turn and run when confronted. I rise to the challenge and face it head on. I take cities from everyone while they hold hands. I merely telling everyone at once instead of getting million PM from people asking me if i really did this or that. If i was really ordering hits from other alliances. Even tho Silver, Premium Gold, Spartans, TBC, TBC third company, Private Mail, and a few others have formed a coalition against us we continue to fight. I will openly admit that I am a great player but sometimes the Legend gets peoples heads going to far off places and mistaking myth with reality. As stated the post was to clear the air, but mudslinging and lies will continue.

Killed 4 out of 5 CS today got 2 more coming they look pretty easy from some noobish PMG guys looking to make a name for themselves. Im a gangsta not bully get it straight. You are one of those guys with his back against the wall talking but not doing anything.

PS this goes to anyone who things they are great bc they never lost a city => you are a coward simmer :p
Still do in 44 and 34... or mb thats just Sasa tho i hear IT does whatever IT wants. Not that I would listen to Najis Blathering. IT pretty much has its own alliance and they call themselves part of PMG bc they want a digital crown. :D. But I highly doubt IT will be following any orders
Thanks Naji I appreciate your patronage and understand that you are a big fan from Corinth where I was the top fighter, sniper, and villain. You can look to me as a role model but dont over exert yourself as you will never be able to fill my shoes. Now young padawan I must go sim a bit as i fought off 9 of 11 CS attempts from the STop ST coalition. Ok so one was just a fake but it still goes on my wall. Usually only get 1-4 a day, I am curious to how many CS a day a pro like u gets.

PS say hi to my buddy Dave, he is in your alliance
So i will answer the 3 most recent.

Ok its just a joke and a knock on those fools at PMG who are constant with there non sequitur arguments. I do realize that you scare and run easy Stw but i figured you for a smart guy and thought u could understand sarcasm.

Naji you know very little and are always wrong so thats ur answer.

Adasko in corinth you did much fighting and little talking. Here you talk alot and fight very little. I was top fighter long before you left and i remained top fighter even until the world closed even tho I left long before and shortly after you. you might have had more ABP but i had way more DBP way more total BP and almost as much ABP.
no grep rimmer was the top attacker. and i had much more than half ur ABP. You on the other hand did not have a quarter of my DBP and most of my DBP was gotten from holding sieges. They broke alot but i always got tons of BP. You are right about many players wanting to destroy me. I was solo and this game generally encourages cowardice. I had over 300 enemies from 2 alliances. they were sure they could rim me in a week twice they sent 7 simultaneos CS plus a few other strays. I sunk them all as well as their spirit. I just kept growing. You could have never survived that adversity. You had pretty nukes in safe areas. I was always behind enemy lines. In any case I can defeat any player on this server or from corinth 1v1. I just choose to make more enemies and set myself up with a challenge to make things fun. you guys worry about the digital crown. I am going back to my xbox where there are gamers. Just simmers here not looking for a challenge and clinging to their cities as if they matter.
Tetra talk to the hand i have never heard of you and im surprised your not banned for having an illegal name. The only one protecting me is my alliance and I them. I think you and Naji better thank Milos for protecting you from me for so long. Doesnt seem you guys have gotten my point when assaulted your members for a couple days took a few cities and left everyone worried about their troops as I know most of their off times. I focused more on my other wars, but if you want the guerrilla back and slitting throats and night you can have it.
Hah this from the guy who is stacked around me while i have full land nukes with no walls and dodging. Lets face it I have learned two things about you, one you cannot follow a conversation as you only hear what you want to. If i hear you cry again about someone putting LS in my city I will puke. I realize after facing you in combat that you are pretty garbage and must have been looking to deface me as you are jealous of my skill and cunning. After failing 7 CS you realized no way a timed attack would work you wait to hopefully catch me offline, clear the city of offense then send a 30 minute CS. Ur 5 second gaps are laughable and pathetic. You are extremely active and push alot fo buttons which makes you a worthwhile player i guess but certainly quite far from my level. Most of my DBP comes from people breaking my sieges just like corinth. You know im half offense bc try and hit all my cities. You can keep up ur politician ramblings and speak non truths over my words as you do so well. My clan will be leaving me so come get a piece of . I see recently you have enlisted the help of TBC and seven wonders, Legion of kings, nameless factions, and National spartans agency. Being that u could not handle us on ur own with the 3 alliances you already have. It all must be a conspiracy, oh wait thats right u knuckleheads are the only ones foolish enough to believe grepo gossip.

PS ur 6 on attacker bc you have nothing better to do but sim and build LS in your safe area, use a ton of gold then break Arrogance sieges on u bc you have simmed so well you little farm clicker, time cutter. You guys have not conquered any ocean yet, you have merely found other super simmers who did not want to fight so merged. Im sorry you dont have better things to do with time but click. I dont click but I always watch.... u know I always watch. U stopped sending when I fake being offline lol NO HEART. U think i care to lose all my cities I dont. u think anyone can do that ur dreaming. All I care about is having good friendly honorable competition. If anyone wants a challenge I am here for you.
You unfortunately missed the sarcasm bus as it is a knock on PMGs Paranoia
and now u are left behind. DD is the third alliance/holding tank they joint op and break my sieges together.

Let me know if you want to fight GRRRR.

#6 Attacker hah aro just realized #62 in this world and 12 ahead of me and way back on my defense lets keep to Lindos related stats. I can catch you.
ur just boring me to death, stay home to fight of non challenging CS with 13 sec gap on timing or go out to the City and party, If iwas a loser i would have the app on my Iphone and i could have played from the racetrack in between my runs today, i could wake up for your militia defeatable CS if i got the alert like a dork, sorry but i have a life. Unlike most of you losers i could care less about losing cities or chasing ur digital crown. I will focus on real life achievements while remaining your superior in grepolis. I play some video games for leisure then on my down time i play this SIMulation called grepolis.

as far as scheming end your nonsense. I dont want any part of wonders so what could i scheme for I never even planned to stay in this world as long as i have. I just wanted to start lots of troubles and bolt peoples so i could laugh. I did invite Detria bc I knew it would you guys off and make me laugh. Im still laughing right now. If you take my cities i still get to laugh bc I know I will never be sad miserable or a little guy with Napoleon complex like you.

Arodeus, from now on address me as Sir, Master, or Supreme Leader
Thx
Snoop(you dont get to call me that)

Cleary you invest a lot of time in this game so pulling the I don't care about Lidos/Grepo card is just silly. Also you can not on hand complain about us not timing attack against you and then try defending your terrible defending by saying that only a dork with no life would spend time timing a defense ...unless you are trying to compliment us by saying that since we are not timing attacks it must mean that we have meanigfull undorkylike lives. In that case thank you

DeletedUser

Cleary you invest a lot of time in this game so pulling the I don't care about Lidos/Grepo card is just silly.

Now that is on Point Sir! Yeah SNoop has been complaining about my timing, now that i have gotten 3 sec and 2 sec timing after last attack and he lost both of those cities. And since i have not seen a post from poor snoop. Who is now having his alliance colonize cities far from us in O45/46. But seeing how timing is about 70% luck I take what i can get :pro:

DeletedUser20415

timing is 25% luck 25% skill 25% computer speed 25% net speed

DeletedUser38223

lol i dont care if you`ve heard of me , unlike you i dont gain all my self esteem from people on grep,,, but let me correct you on my name, it isnt illegal , tetrahydrocarbon - is another name for methane ,, so next time you should probably have some sort of idea of what you are talking about before making false accusations

DeletedUser

lol i dont care if you`ve heard of me , unlike you i dont gain all my self esteem from people on grep,,, but let me correct you on my name, it isnt illegal , tetrahydrocarbon - is another name for methane ,, so next time you should probably have some sort of idea of what you are talking about before making false accusations

Come on now. It's a nice and technically correct point, but let's not be simple here.

Beyond that, I have to say it shows poor-form snoop to run to a defense that claims "Oh yeah?! Lets look at stats from another world... I mean lets try and stay focused on this world... You know what? I don't have life to waste like you guys do." I mean, no offense, but come on now. ST since renamed to something I'm not interested in typing out, is getting kicked around a bit. Why anyone sees something negative in that fact is beyond me. It's just game, if you lose some cities you lose some. You've taken some of theirs so do so again!?

Avenge your pixels! :pro:

This is a team game, and no single player shines as amazing or not simply because of their stats. Any number of factors influence how well a player does in a specific world.

DeletedUser

Besides, wasn't this thread about clearing the air surrounding the mysterious actions of certain alliances?

When did it become about a bunch of guys with a measuring tape arguing: "Mine is definitely bigger." "Nope, mine is."

p6fw.png

d04c.jpg

Which of their armies is bigger of course...
:pro:

DeletedUser38223

I dont know , i didnt read anything but snoops first post , which isnt even true , and is mainly in poor taste.. i was simply defending my friends while giving the correct side of the story ,, snoop replied with childish condescension, basically by saying Im à nobody in this game and should be banned, so i was just correcting him yet again:p

DeletedUser

Just an update i know you prolly wont here from snoop since my laughable CS timing has been remedied ;) I have taken 5 cities and i think JP has taken 4 and there have been 4-5 more the last week! ST is just about History ladies and gentleman. Xsandra seems happy to go down with the ship while the smart players have jumped ship! Bye BYE Snoop! LOL just cleared 2 more of his cities tonite. THE AIR is now totally clear clear of SNOOPs nonsense :cool: