To loosely reference Ted.

DeletedUser5554

The fact you have to come in the forums and say "you aren't and MRA" proves that you are an MRA...

Honestly is there anything more pathetic than Maelstrom leadership? "We aren't an MRA guy's I swear!" 240 players even the other MRA's have dropped SOME dead weight. My point here is if you don't like being called and MRA stop recruiting and start cutting members from your team. Early on in the game 100 players give or take is acceptable i'll concede that but you shouldn't press that number nor should you NOT cut the dead weight!

DeletedUser29066

Nod, please stop calling that MRA an MRA .. they might get offended :p

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience.

DeletedUser5554

Hahaha trust me I got plenty of experience. I went to public school...But not just one we had THREE on our campus....I gots tons of experience! ;D

DeletedUser

Nod, please stop calling that MRA an MRA .. they might get offended :p

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience.

listen hassan he know he is an idiot but still coming and commenting LOL

DeletedUser

yeah thats what we need :rolleyes:...or we could do without you in the forums....or in the game...or both

DeletedUser5554

Na na na na na na na na RIMSVILLE! :D sorry in a batman mood today.

DeletedUser1405

You missed a Na out Nod, hes going to the rim thats a fact, surprised he hasn't got a target in his profile.

DeletedUser

Why not LD as well? They're certainly close enough to him to get the job done...Hassan himself is just what, 2 islands away? And one of their players Hell73 already has conquest and he's only a short hop away as well.