Pnp To Oblivion and Beyond

DeletedUser35069

What once, Really?

Everything ok? You guys sure seem whiny all of a sudden.

DeletedUser34868

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/3265672/colonizations
Maybe if you would have stuck around instead of bailing 3 weeks before WWs they would have felt a little more confident and went for more than 1 WW rather than trying to make a deal with LoD just like they did with Krypt In Gela... Top players left right before WW's leaving their smaller players to rot. (Nebramos, Baulbag, I still love you Baulbag, Roberto, You are still a tool and good thing u passed your account off sleepy head )Now Oblivion is a joke. Going for one WW as the 3rd ranked alliance with an academy that combined makes u bigger than LoD? I am 100% sure they didn't play you lol. Regardless of how things turn out LoD man up and say it you are trying to play smaller alliances and Oblivion/RR man up and say it u are kinda looking pathetic and a bit like LoD's lap dog. And all that and LoD who talks this big game about fighting everybody but secretly pacts with everybody is still behind... I hope none of u Oblivion or RR guys get left behind ;) :pro:

Yes i quit Gela (but came back!) in a drunken rage. You know we all act a bit silly when under the influence..... Eh Greenolive?!

Love ya too man!

DeletedUser43011

Both wrong haha. Must be some chinese whispers around, whichever way you're both clueless.

hmm did you say something about clueless and was actually being serious, clueless is being smashed in Gela by an alliance half your size and not doing anything about it...well apart from making pure selfish idiots leaders of course.

annnnddd let the arguments and neg rep commence

Oh and ill say it before any of you:

1 - I was a nOOb in Gela
2 - I did whinge a lot when you did nothing about stopping No.BS
3 - Yes I Ghosted after spending 2 weeks sniping Myrs CS on my own and putting 3 of Dans under seige
4 - From what I hear you did the dirty on Simon
5 - I started this world a long time after most people hence my low stats
6 - I changed to a new account because of that world

However I did learn a lot from you...Not to trust too many people

other than that I have nothing against the rest of SB alliance members all decent chaps and chapesses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

You're at the size you are because you restarted twice, once when you ended up in O66 and for some reason you restarted again and didnt hang around.

We where too busy on Gela Chris trying to deal with you and your temper tantrums when something didn't got your way or you didn't get a response to something in less than 5 minutes. Only person that kept you in and kept bringing you back into the alliance was the guy you threatened to 'out' and such drama, it was like a creche we took it in turns dealing with you.

Just incase you didn't figure out why everybody went quiet in The Bish it was because nobody wanted to talk to you. This hasn't changed.. After you left we go back to business for a good while and it was so much better.

DeletedUser43011

You're at the size you are because you restarted twice, once when you ended up in O66 and for some reason you restarted again and didnt hang around.

We where too busy on Gela Chris trying to deal with you and your temper tantrums when something didn't got your way or you didn't get a response to something in less than 5 minutes. Only person that kept you in and kept bringing you back into the alliance was the guy you threatened to 'out' and such drama, it was like a creche we took it in turns dealing with you.

Just incase you didn't figure out why everybody went quiet in The Bish it was because nobody wanted to talk to you. This hasn't changed.. After you left we go back to business for a good while and it was so much better.

Some of that I agree with other parts I believe is a little exaggerated, Matt I personally provided you with more than enough evidence to show that Dan was full of B.S and some of your current members will or should back me up on that.

He left players dangling in the wind with his promises of sending support or clearing for CQ'd yet he never did any of that, I showed you as much in his stats and the fact he always refused to post reports.

He also kicked innocent members for doing something Gal (Simon) advised them to do and did it without checking the situation out first due to him going awol for the odd week or two here and there.

When I showed you this you became pretty rude going hence the old temper (which is that part I agreed with)

I threatened to out him because he was going to double account, you and I both know this.

As for restarting I joined Thebes as you say then left at around 2k points then came back a few months later and stayed.

My issue never began with you it was Ecks3u (Dan) but when I tried to speak with you about those concerns.. well we both know how you was.

DeletedUser35069

Chris I was the way I was because I wanted to play grepo, I didn't need to deal with all those issues and I'm not sure anyone logs onto a game wants to get into a load of drama each time from the second they log onto Skype or ingame, it got very tiring. We never had so much drama as around the time you guys moved in. Not saying it was all one person and everything was your fault because it wasn't however you did always seem to be the most vocal about everything.

DeletedUser43011

Chris I was the way I was because I wanted to play grepo, I didn't need to deal with all those issues and I'm not sure anyone logs onto a game wants to get into a load of drama each time from the second they log onto Skype or ingame, it got very tiring. We never had so much drama as around the time you guys moved in. Not saying it was all one person and everything was your fault because it wasn't however you did always seem to be the most vocal about everything.

I would say that is a fair assessment, let me leave you all to your WW's and that's the last ill moan about Gela.

Thanks & goodluck

DeletedUser

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/3265672/colonizations
Maybe if you would have stuck around instead of bailing 3 weeks before WWs they would have felt a little more confident and went for more than 1 WW rather than trying to make a deal with LoD just like they did with Krypt In Gela... Top players left right before WW's leaving their smaller players to rot. (Nebramos, Baulbag, I still love you Baulbag, Roberto, You are still a tool and good thing u passed your account off sleepy head )Now Oblivion is a joke. Going for one WW as the 3rd ranked alliance with an academy that combined makes u bigger than LoD? I am 100% sure they didn't play you lol. Regardless of how things turn out LoD man up and say it you are trying to play smaller alliances and Oblivion/RR man up and say it u are kinda looking pathetic and a bit like LoD's lap dog. And all that and LoD who talks this big game about fighting everybody but secretly pacts with everybody is still behind... I hope none of u Oblivion or RR guys get left behind ;) :pro:

get your facts right dumb before you comment, i passed my account on due to RL, you know not all of us can be sad and on the greplis forum chatting 24/7, some of us have to put RL as a priority first

FYI i didnt bail 3 weeks before WW i left a long time ago and passed my account on then he bailed and left them all high and dry.... so sorry to burst your bubble but thinking all your facts are correct is wrong !:) but aye thanks for all this stories to read, funny watching all you saddos comment as though your best grepo players out there LOL

DeletedUser

ow and btw thanks for -rep who ever that was, least we know your one of those pussies who doesnt sign it :p

DeletedUser

get your facts right dumb before you comment, i passed my account on due to RL, you know not all of us can be sad and on the greplis forum chatting 24/7, some of us have to put RL as a priority first

FYI i didnt bail 3 weeks before WW i left a long time ago and passed my account on then he bailed and left them all high and dry.... so sorry to burst your bubble but thinking all your facts are correct is wrong !:) but aye thanks for all this stories to read, funny watching all you saddos comment as though your best grepo players out there LOL

Said the guy commenting on a grepo forum in a world he doesn't even play lol. And believe me I know I am not one of the best players out there! I just like to have a drink and poke fun at guys like you who say they leave because RL is busy but still have enough time to troll grepo forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Said the guy commenting on a grepo forum in a world he doesn't even play lol. And believe me I know I am not one of the best players out there! I just like to have a drink and poke fun at guys like you who say they leave because RL is busy but still have enough time to troll grepo forums.

:D am i gunna have to correct you again ? jeez dude you make out your this big troll but you seriously need to get your facts in order because i do play in this world again lol, what a dweeb