Pnp To Oblivion and Beyond

DeletedUser

We all know about Oblivion and their 30 academy alliances from Oneman's famous "PnP". After today's events they have shown that it is still possible to take MRA's and being a Noob to a whole new dimension. Fasten your seatbelts because we are going...

to_infinity_and_beyond.jpg

Our journey starts with One man who decided to travel far across an ocean into the land unknown.

Screenshot_1.png

In this strange new land he was not greeted with a fight when he arrived. The great warriors of Oblivious did not even know they had lost a town until this stranger had unpacked his bags and the blue flag turned to red. Oblivious then held a meeting and decided to build a force great enough to take any city.

First They called upon their mighty LS fleets to rid the harbor of enemy ships

Screenshot_13.png

Then they sent the dreaded Sea Monsters

Screenshot_2.png

Next they sent the flying Beasts out of desperation

Screenshot_9.png

When their fliers failed the Natives of Oblivion decided to take a different approach. They put the violence aside and sent the Private Dancers to their new SBF and BFF friends

Screenshot_3.png

In a last ditch attempt they called upon his royalness most worthy king of simmers himself to save them from their new Friends

Screenshot_5.png

When not even The Highness Herself could save them, the Brave Warriors of Oblivion 1,2,3... Oblivion 1-30* decided to send human sacrifices

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_10.png

Members of Oblivion 1-30 listen up! Your leaders are telling you right now that you hurt us and that you had to of been close. DO NOT LISTEN! This was over before it started we just wanted to let you kill off your offense and turtle up like every other MRA does under pressure. Over 100 attacks within a minute and a whole Ocean separating this One man and his city from the rest of his Friends during these attacks and you still would have been Sniped ;)

Screenshot_11.png

Anyway that is all I have. I hope everyone enjoyed. Thank God they didn't land I really doubt we could have broke the siege if they did!

Screenshot_12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahhha! This is one of the best threads I have read in a while!!!

I would be embarrassed if I was them! I hope to see them come on the forum to TRY to explain this! :D

+rep for days, if I could! I will certainly give you ONE for now.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER:

While this thread is certainly epic, please note that Greenolive5555 is our alliance drunk. Any views or opinions presented in this forum post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Super Best Friends(SBF). Members of SBF are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by forum post communications. Any such communication is contrary to alliance policy and outside the scope of the membership of the individual concerned. SBF will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the member responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER:

While this thread is certainly epic, please note that Greenolive5555 is our alliance drunk. Any views or opinions presented in this forum post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Super Best Friends(SBF). Members of SBF are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by forum post communications. Any such communication is contrary to alliance policy and outside the scope of the membership of the individual concerned. SBF will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the member responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

Seriously?
This is a war game. It is all about defamatory statements :D

If you have to post a disclaimer after a pretty hilarious pnp, you aren't doing it right.

DeletedUser

I like that, really funny :)
Thats what happens when you play grepo sim and havent any serious enemy since start.

DeletedUser

The rather sad thing is that they will probably "win" the server, by virtue of being the last 30 alliances standing as everyone else gives up and goes elsewhere through boredom. I'm aware of various pre-mades starting on newer servers with the badge of honour "Winner of XXXX Server", and all too often these are the first alliances to capitulate and look for a merge.

DeletedUser

The rather sad thing is that they will probably "win" the server, by virtue of being the last 30 alliances standing as everyone else gives up and goes elsewhere through boredom. I'm aware of various pre-mades starting on newer servers with the badge of honour "Winner of XXXX Server", and all too often these are the first alliances to capitulate and look for a merge.

They have no chance in hell of winning the server. We're taking their WW islands one by one right now and there isn't anything they can do about it.

DeletedUser

I don't know whether we will win but there is plenty of time to find out :)

DeletedUser31920

Hahahhha! This is one of the best threads I have read in a while!!!

I would be embarrassed if I was them! I hope to see them come on the forum to TRY to explain this! :D

+rep for days, if I could! I will certainly give you ONE for now.

In skimming the forums I noticed this and got a good laugh out of it myself. We do the best we can and other times I guess we just "spray and pray" obviously that was not a great example of our best playing skills.

DeletedUser

whats to explain alot of good players either left or simmed and got caught with their pants down lol.... quite simple really but the fact you post rubbish like this on the forum just makes you look daft.

lets be honest everyones made a mistake before in grepolis before weather you killed a friendly cs or did something else stupid you cant deny it and if you do well then your just simple lieing

DeletedUser

whats to explain alot of good players either left or simmed and got caught with their pants down lol.... quite simple really but the fact you post rubbish like this on the forum just makes you look daft.

lets be honest everyones made a mistake before in grepolis before weather you killed a friendly cs or did something else stupid you cant deny it and if you do well then your just simple lieing

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/3265672/colonizations
Maybe if you would have stuck around instead of bailing 3 weeks before WWs they would have felt a little more confident and went for more than 1 WW rather than trying to make a deal with LoD just like they did with Krypt In Gela... Top players left right before WW's leaving their smaller players to rot. (Nebramos, Baulbag, I still love you Baulbag, Roberto, You are still a tool and good thing u passed your account off sleepy head )Now Oblivion is a joke. Going for one WW as the 3rd ranked alliance with an academy that combined makes u bigger than LoD? I am 100% sure they didn't play you lol. Regardless of how things turn out LoD man up and say it you are trying to play smaller alliances and Oblivion/RR man up and say it u are kinda looking pathetic and a bit like LoD's lap dog. And all that and LoD who talks this big game about fighting everybody but secretly pacts with everybody is still behind... I hope none of u Oblivion or RR guys get left behind ;) :pro:

DeletedUser42618

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en64/player/3265672/colonizations
Maybe if you would have stuck around instead of bailing 3 weeks before WWs they would have felt a little more confident and went for more than 1 WW rather than trying to make a deal with LoD just like they did with Krypt In Gela... Top players left right before WW's leaving their smaller players to rot. (Nebramos, Baulbag, I still love you Baulbag, Roberto, You are still a tool and good thing u passed your account off sleepy head )Now Oblivion is a joke. Going for one WW as the 3rd ranked alliance with an academy that combined makes u bigger than LoD? I am 100% sure they didn't play you lol. Regardless of how things turn out LoD man up and say it you are trying to play smaller alliances and Oblivion/RR man up and say it u are kinda looking pathetic and a bit like LoD's lap dog. And all that and LoD who talks this big game about fighting everybody but secretly pacts with everybody is still behind... I hope none of u Oblivion or RR guys get left behind ;) :pro:

OMG......don't you go on and on lol......stop whinging like a little crybaby and talk about the pot calling the kettle black......you don't reveal the deals you have with Scorpions and I.B for instance, so why should anyone else.......Oh wait......you prefer to moan about things that you're doing yourselves, especially when people beat you at your own game..............

DeletedUser35069

Both wrong haha. Must be some chinese whispers around, whichever way you're both clueless.

DeletedUser25249

Both wrong haha. Must be some chinese whispers around, whichever way you're both clueless.

ehem, thats why scorps were helping out oliver when in siege, because you are not pacted or secret lovers right...who's clueless buddy?