To pay or not to pay

DeletedUser

I think we kinda finished it in that thread too. Really didn't get anywhere with it. Could of course go on with it but there's no point as it won't sway anyones opinion, and cause Innogames, with their new cutdown on unit speed, really couldn't care less about game balancing.

DeletedUser

That is not on every world, only on the Chi onwards as far as i know, unless you have heard something i haven't? I don't really get too involved with worlds i don't play

DeletedUser

It says "on all new worlds". I guess it depends on what they mean by "new worlds". If it's worlds to come or worlds started after a certain date (or simply all 2.X servers), idk. Still, i wouldn't be surprised if they in a month come up with something like "This worked so well, we want to implement it on all servers". It doesn't make new worlds more tempting for non-payers, and our job is to keep the server itself active so payers still have a reason to pay.

DeletedUser

25 lvl of walls in less than a day. The secret of DP success. Don't ever come tell me this game ain't p2w again.

DeletedUser19930

What the ....?

Are you lazy/clever/far to intelligent/stupid or just plain showing off. I guess lvl means levels (what else), but DP or p2w ?????????????
Just looked on the Grepolis Jargon and none of the abs (!:eek:) are on there.
Kindly
Mel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What i mean is that when i sent the revolt i put the walls of my DP target down to 0, while when my cs landed less than 24 hours later, they were lvl 25 again. All you need to do to accomplish this is to send a buttload of resources and then use gold to half the build time like a madman.

DP = Drunken pacifists (which i name because I'm in a flaming mood)
p2w = Pay to Win.

DeletedUser18636

Decimel... leave your conclusions to someone else... You can ask nicely to elaborate something not saying Newb nonsense like that...
The guy survived, he paid for it... let's see how many more cash is he willing to put into the game))))

DeletedUser19930

Thanks Soppe for the explanation of DP and p2w. Although your reply has baffled me more - walls down 0? - cs?
I give up!
And 'Our Father Who Art', what conclusions? I wish I had one! :(
Kindly
Mel

DeletedUser18636

Wall down to zero => Means destroying it to lvl 0 thus eliminating its bonus.
CS - colony ship.
When you learn a bit more about a game and start taking other cities, you will get use to those term more. As for now, you most likely haven't been fighting people with lvl 20+ walls and moreover haven't seen people rebuilding a wall from lvl 0 to lvl 25 in less than a day.