To the beloved players in Ocean 45

DeletedUser12324

de-reped him for picking on you owen :p

why has this thread gone so far? ...

DeletedUser

if you are a more experienced player you will know fs, triremes are scarcely used. However, those researches he listed are not always useless depending on the type of city, situation.

And btw, i love the arguing :) Keep it up!!

DeletedUser21418

Gonna help you

lol, you do not have a clue. A lot of the guys in this thread are old timers from world Gamma, so they know a hell of a lot more than you.

Iam sure they dont, lol this is fun you rely still dont now who you are dealing whit.

A littel help; Iam in top 10 in all the serves iam playing at the moment, so are the rest of the noobs.

DeletedUser

i know my stats arent good as i quit my servers apart from Rho and Phi i just stared to see what was happening.
Kraniet you play one server

Kraniets Stat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

i dont belive it

i know my stats arent good as i quit my servers apart from Rho and Phi i just stared to see what was happening.
Kraniet you play one server

Kraniets Stat

are you rely not smarter than that, ok mor help maby, shy dont tell nowboddy
I changed my Nick for this server.

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear is this the fate of Byzantium, we have spammers that are still in training and alliances that seem to think they own the world with their silly comments.
Dont you guys realise that this thread was to draw out the remarks that have been made and for someone to post that experience has kept away from this world well that is a massive joke, most esxperienced players have regular employment and can be on 24/7 so the speed 1 is great as for the troop speed well that speaks for itself.
The only setting on this world that is duff is the Moral setting but hey we can have it always.
And just to round off this rant, yes all researches have there uses and its up to the players to find them so ignore the original post they obviuosly dont understant the workings of the game.

DeletedUser21560

lol, you do not have a clue. A lot of the guys in this thread are old timers from world Gamma, so they know a hell of a lot more than you.

How do you know? none of ya have a clue who we are lol...

Newb i am your father!

DeletedUser

How do you know? none of ya have a clue who we are lol...

Newb i am your father!

Let's hope your playing skills are as large as your ego.

If you're the kind of poster Byzantium has, then god help you all!

DeletedUser21560

Im still waiting for the spy report which shows me the researches in the city...

Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read

I said, with a spy report you can see if people have built the library -

The library - means people have researched wrong researches...

DeletedUser21560

Let's hope your playing skills are as large as your ego.

If you're the kind of poster Byzantium has, then god help you all!

We are NOOBS

Its not us, who are pulling the Experiance card, all of you are... im just pointing out to you that none of you know who we are, so maybe that card shouldnt be pulled ;)

DeletedUser

Those researches were made by innogames so that noobs could research them and ruin their city, so that the better players would skip conquoring their towns

If the experianced players for some reason have to conquor the city anyways, for example, if the person is running their mouth too much on forum about stuff they clearly got no clue about, then the person will have to waste their culture points on resetting the research, which maybe will encourage some people to spend some more gold to get ahead again...

:pro: but this is also a business, that needs to make money

Well all i can say is how do you know from a map that a city has bad researches done so then you skip it? You then said there is a thing called spying so all i want from you is a spy report which shows what a city has researched.

Anyway by deleting the above quote you just really show how pathetic you truly are :)

DeletedUser21770

Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read

I said, with a spy report you can see if people have built the library -

The library - means people have researched wrong researches...

Not really. Library means people want to research a little more, or want the points from it. Don't be so quick to throw things out like that.

DeletedUser

????

Well all i can say is how do you know from a map that a city has bad researches done so then you skip it? You then said there is a thing called spying so all i want from you is a spy report which shows what a city has researched.

Anyway by deleting the above quote you just really show how pathetic you truly are :)

Have you ever used a spy?? .. loool

And Askepot... thumps up!!:):cool:

DeletedUser21560

Ok both you newbies...

Fhibner, post was deleted because i got asked to do it for a reason im not gonna tell you lol

Rising legacy, you can research all the needed researches without the library, when ppl have library built, it means they have researched wrongly... Atleast to my standards...