To the beloved players in Ocean 45

DeletedUser

One month ago

Just went through some old theads and it was fun to read some posts.As a rule big mouths usually end up in the dirt.
This one, Askepot, is the funny one. How is your plan going? Not much like I see :)

DeletedUser

Just went through some old theads and it was fun to read some posts.As a rule big mouths usually end up in the dirt.
This one, Askepot, is the funny one. How is your plan going? Not much like I see :)

Well I try to declare war to everyone, no one have the guts to attack. I will be taking another city tomorrow I think, but dont know dont if I wanna take it from NOOBS or Spirit of 45, either way its a peace of cake.

I do still hope though, that the nap I am going to take the city from, did not screw up the research ;)

Peace out! (I really do mean "War out")

DeletedUser

Lol Askepot

Hi. My name is Askepot, and I will soon begin to collect your cities.

Just so we can avoid some stupid mistakes, please do not research the following:

1. Metorology
2. Architecture
3. Crane
4. Breakthrough
5. Fire Ship
6. Trireme.

It is so anoying when you take a city, and the nap who had it before you, made foolish research.

So please follow these instructions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours truely Askepot, just another NOOB.

You are DEFINETELY a N00B and an Idiot as things like these won't help you.
They will help the people you conquer as they WILL research these things, and make look you like a fool in front of the whole game.(D)(SW)
:pro:

:)examplefan221:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice One TomPrimus!

Haha! Nice one!

DeletedUser21560

You are DEFINETELY a N00B and an Idiot as things like these won't help you.
They will help the people you conquer as they WILL research these things, and make look you like a fool in front of the whole game.(D)(SW)

LOL, i know that people are not required to have an high IQ before signing up to grepolis... so im gonna take it easy on you :)

It ever occured to you that he might been joking?

And if people do research those things, they will slow themselfes down, which will turn out to Askepots benefit :)

And last but not least, if people spend their time building research askepot doesnt want, just so he wont take their city, they really got no life... why not quit then lol...

over and out

Happy Xmas for everybody

DeletedUser

Takes a little time to get city slots to fill a ocean, but check his conquests, They all from "top" allys and hes alone in his ocean ;) Even I only took two spirit 45 cities.

44.G4-Eagles 6,469 Randy Penner Askepot Black Legion
2011-12-22 19:27:03

45.F1-Saints 5,048 johnsarah1 Askepot Spirit of 45
2011-12-16 23:40:44

45.C1-Packers 5,178 telemach0s Askepot Spirit of 45
2011-12-14 13:23:21

45.E1-Ravens 4,185 croaker001 Askepot Spirit of 45
2011-12-09 20:05:00

45.D3-Bears 5,569 tim060845 Askepot The Order
2011-12-06 19:43:22

DeletedUser

He has taken all inactive cities..(I'm not undermining him)...

DeletedUser

Mechstud, dont worry, I will soon take one of your cities. The Ocean 45 bores me, so moving a bit to 44. give me a couple of weeks, and your name is on the list. So PLEASE dont go inaktive so they whine about that.

DeletedUser

LOL..I like the challenge :p (For ur sake, it shouldnt happen other way around :p)

DeletedUser21560

He has taken all inactive cities..(I'm not undermining him)...

If players are inactive they should be kicked... As long as they are not kicked from the alliance they are clearly there for a reason (points)

So until they are kicked from the alliance, people cant claim they are inactive imo... inactive accounts should be without alliances

DeletedUser

No, they were not kept there for points but for internal takeover. I would accept the alliance mistake here, not being able to secure the cities internally.

But that doesnt mean, that Askepot had done some laudable work by taking out inactives, instead I would put my alliance at fault here.

DeletedUser

Quit yapping this happens when you have so many members, learn to keep quiet whenever you loose an inactive. You loose a city he gains 1 with barely any work he gets stronger while you grow weaker. <---------- Strategy

DeletedUser

All the boys with their army toys
shout from the rooftops with resounding joys
about their conquests they are going to do
the cities crushed underfoot, armies they will chew

I hear you cry "you are a noob!"
dont research this, if you do, you are a boob
another wails, "I am so big in another game"
but this server is not quite the same

A little slow in playing, not speed three
which is nice and slow, even for me
because in six months time we will see
who is left playing, anyone, besides me....

DeletedUser

All the boys with their army toys
shout from the rooftops with resounding joys
about their conquests they are going to do
the cities crushed underfoot, armies they will chew

I hear you cry "you are a noob!"
dont research this, if you do, you are a boob
another wails, "I am so big in another game"
but this server is not quite the same

A little slow in playing, not speed three
which is nice and slow, even for me
because in six months time we will see
who is left playing, anyone, besides me....

I like your rhymes but I like my grill even more
I can grill potatoes and meat til theres no more
We know you want some of my barbecue
In this cookout theres more meat than my IQ
And dont forget the onions

:supermad: