To the dev's re the new layout from an ex gold buyer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like a lot of people posting in the other thread about the "new" layout do not like parts of it.

Ok I dont mind the giant gold icon in the middle, what I dont like is the size and placement of the bar. My
game screen now is small as I like others have a widescreen monitor, the game is harder to play now due to this.

I buy gold a lot and this pays YOUR wages..

If you make the game very hard to play then I will STOP paying you.

So I will NOT be buying gold any more, I will play as a free player and NOT support your "so called" work. Why should I pay you to ruin my game as I can not see a lot of the screen. Along with the bugs that this update brought with it.

You wont revert back to the old screen I know that.. BUT you could make the bar smaller a LOT smaller. or even hide it away....

So you have now lost one person that "WAS" a gold player this game, from now on I am a free player.

DeletedUser23986

How much money did you spent and in how much time?or more precisely how much loss can your converting cause to inno per month?

DeletedUser4013

There is already a thread open for feed back about the new layout. Please use that thread. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.