To the World of Lindos!

DeletedUser

To the world of Lindos-

With so many things having been said in pm's and the forums, some kind, some less so, I feel it is important to take this moment to remember that beyond everything there is a person on the other side of the screen.

I have battled with myself about what should be said regarding some things and I feel that this is as good a time as any. In the spirit of the holiday, I wish to express my gratitude to every player that does or has played on this little corner of a server. Despite some of the statements otherwise, this world has been very interesting to watch unfold and there have been many great fights to be had. For the most part, I think many have been happy to have witnessed and taken part as such a "curious" world developed and changed from day one.

You have all been a delight to play with and no matter how the remaining months go- I know I would not have asked for this time to go differently.

Finally. While I had never met them, I think it is important that we respect all people, and for that I give my condolences to the friends and family of Spookytooth. Our thoughts are with those who were clearly impacted with his passing and the loss that they clearly feel.

My sincerest best wishes to all of you and yours.
Let us always remember the greatness that is Lindos.

Happy Holidays!