To those who choose to jump ship (BoM)

DeletedUser

As one who has real estate in 55, I have noticed many people with fine cities, who should be in high spirits and clamoring to win honor in war, instead abandoning the cause of their alliance. The odds are stacked against them, and they have despaired, and in terror sought to flee their enemies by removing the flag that once adorned their cities with pride, and which protected them with its emblem.
abandoning your alliance will not help you, my friends. It will only help those who seek to destroy you. you will be labelled a refugee and be decimated without honor or pride.
Now I entreat you, though you may feel that hope has abandoned you, return to the ranks of the band of misfits, and show valor in the face of war. Attend to the needs of your brothers and sisters in arms, speak to each other as those who are bound by an oath, and place trust and faith in your new leader!
You may yet win by grim and defensive resolve....do not give up.

DeletedUser

let those who are worthy respond, not some cad who has no bearing on the fate of delta.

DeletedUser

I don't think they spoke Olde English in Ancient Greece. Keep trying.

DeletedUser

Don't be so sure that all these players have jumped ship. I have been studying our forum over the last few days and I have been kicking out members who have not been active in this war (even when members close to them were under attack). If they are not willing to support their allies at this time we are not willing to keep them in this alliance to cry for help when they are attacked.

DeletedUser

Leave who left and get along with the rest. They are not loyal and cannot fight with dignity and accept defeat with honor.

DeletedUser

Besides that's not even old english it is actual modern english. Olde english sounded like German. Nice little fact for you guys.

DeletedUser9300

Another little fact is that "You may yet win by grim and defensive resolve....do not give up" has been proven wrong :)