Newspaper Today in Sidon I

1saaa

Strategos
I really enjoyed this read. I enjoyed your style and the way it kinda gave off a tabloid feeling (at least from my point of view). I hope you can forgive me for nitpicking the fact that your interviews didn't have spaces between them and their was nothing to make the respondents stand out but as I said that's me nitpicking.

I hope you continue doing these.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Great read! I laughed a lot at the CONE OF SHAME part! "Retarded like 40 of your pact members?" Ahahahah @LaSophie too good XD

Also great job on the overall management! Sad to be a party pooper but I don't recognize cheese variations hahah. However I would teach the elephant how to high five my hand, so when it grows up, I can put my hand on people and that would be the Thanos click for the guy ;)

DeletedUser46395

In all seriousness, this is one of the best papers I've read here. I understand better than most just how much time and effort has gone into it, Phi, and I hope you can manage to keep it going.

DeletedUser55100

Fair Play, JFL: "JFL was an alliance I was in back when I started in Theta. I took the name and rebranded it when Imbros opened and I finally decided I was sick of being a sheep and wanted to lead instead. We won Imbros and from that point I never played under someone again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets inject a little truth serum here shall we, you lost out in Imbros as we took the Victors of the World Crown, i'm afraid thats in the history books and cannot be erased by your credit card sadly.

Yes ok "your" Alliance took the "pass around" trophy but you were actually inactive / in hiding for 6 months so credit for that must go to the rest of the team mates that you let down. - Yes you still had the shirt but you were nowhere near the field - "leaders" lead from the battlefield, not from hiding behind the sofa.

Have lost count of the time you have thrown your toys out of the pram or ghosted when your credit card can't buy you the result your obsession demands, Byblos anybody ?
zly.gif
LOL

The great leaders have the courage to take the good times with the bad, you always quit like a coward as soon as things don't go your way or you find you can't buy the success that you want.

You remain a figure of mockery/fun, a poor man's WHG

nobody laughing louder than innogames who you have personally funded for the next couple of years lol.