Today

DeletedUser

Today (Currently "Its Saturday"), is looking for members, that want to have fun, kick back and relax.We dont mind how active,expieranced or knowledgable you are, as long as you are willing.If you want to join, contact me in game.

DeletedUser

You will fail as usual , you never made an alliance in the top 12. You never really made an alliance for over a month. I was a member of Phantom of Sultan and your way of people was kind of rubbish. Yes you made an organised forum but other then that , your alliance was rubbish. People were leaving so you merged into Confederate State which had it's bull eaten by Akademia.

And you know what's funny? All these MRA leader's are a better leader then you. I have to admit you are a good player but you lack leadership skills. Stop wasting other player's time and learn from other leaders.

DeletedUser

You will fail as usual , you never made an alliance in the top 12. You never really made an alliance for over a month. I was a member of Phantom of Sultan and your way of people was kind of rubbish. Yes you made an organised forum but other then that , your alliance was rubbish. People were leaving so you merged into Confederate State which had it's bull eaten by Akademia.

And you know what's funny? All these MRA leader's are a better leader then you. I have to admit you are a good player but you lack leadership skills. Stop wasting other player's time and learn from other leaders.

Okay, stop spamming the tau forums.Now to the point, when were you ever a member of PS?Infact you were never ever, on pi i believe.We were never losing members, if we were it was people who barely communicated.Its "Phantom Sultanate", not Phantom Sultan.We merged with CS, because it would make the alliance better overall.I think you should take the advice, your giving me.Also even ask achilles, we barley went to war with Akademia.

DeletedUser

Excuses , excuses oh the irony. You never made an successful alliance , there's always excuse with you. Merges? Is another way of handing your alliance to somebody else. And now what's this crap about spamming? Stop copying moron , how the hell am I spamming? I'm staying on topic , i'm talking about you and your alliance. That is not spamming so that was a failure.

So you say I should take my own advice eh? Who had made an alliance in the top 12 for nearly a month? I did , who was in charge of many alliances and many players?Me! Me , me ,me , me , me. I am a better leader then you will ever be. I learned from Cal and had succeed in world xi and will do in this world. Go ahead throw your pathetic excuses towards me , it will not change anything.

You are a ditcher like Edwardicus , Aqua Armor , Bearz(leader of Knights of MRA). All of you are not fit to lead. And with your personality you will never create a successful alliance. And everyone stop this crap about disbanding Death Legion. I did it to save their asses and guess what? 70% of my ex members are still alive because of ME. I swear on my life that you will never create a successful alliance. How long will this pathetic alliance last? 3 weeks? 1 month?

DeletedUser

Excuses , excuses oh the irony. You never made an successful alliance , there's always excuse with you. Merges? Is another way of handing your alliance to somebody else. And now what's this crap about spamming? Stop copying moron , how the hell am I spamming? I'm staying on topic , i'm talking about you and your alliance. That is not spamming so that was a failure.

Well i said "tau forums", this is a thread not a forum.Fire, youve never made a succesful alliance, becuase youre a failure.

So you say I should take my own advice eh? Who had made an alliance in the top 12 for nearly a month? I did , who was in charge of many alliances and many players?Me! Me , me ,me , me , me. I am a better leader then you will ever be. I learned from Cal and had succeed in world xi and will do in this world. Go ahead throw your pathetic excuses towards me , it will not change anything.

A month is nothing, daizan has made a number one alliance for 4 months.Is cal your idol, whenever you talk about leading your like, oh i learned from calatan, im a good leader because of that.

You are a ditcher like Edwardicus , Aqua Armor , Bearz(leader of Knights of MRA). All of you are not fit to lead. And with your personality you will never create a successful alliance. And everyone stop this crap about disbanding Death Legion. I did it to save their asses and guess what? 70% of my ex members are still alive because of ME. I swear on my life that you will never create a successful alliance. How long will this pathetic alliance last? 3 weeks? 1 month?

Youre not fit to lead, you pressure your members to put "Death Legion" as thier city name, to show how close you all are.You make pacts to get them to turn on eachover, who wants a reputation of a traitor?Your ex members are still alive, because of BP.You take this game seriously, you swear on your life that people wont make succesful alliances, you need to take a break.

DeletedUser

Why are you lying? You sad git , go and ask my fellow death legions and they will tell you that it was an idea. not an order moron. And I do turn pacts on one another because it is a war game. I take the game serious to make an successful alliance. But you on the other hand don't which explains why your alliance always fail.

DeletedUser

Why are you lying? You sad git , go and ask my fellow death legions and they will tell you that it was an idea. not an order moron. And I do turn pacts on one another because it is a war game. I take the game serious to make an successful alliance. But you on the other hand don't which explains why your alliance always fail.

Well you made a thread, and told everyone to do it.I can even ask my spy and might be able to tell, if its still there.Right now Its Monday, is better than DL and im not taking it seriously, you are.

DeletedUser

Spy , smy. Death Legion is merging into my ex general's alliance. And right now it's better then Monday chap ;)

DeletedUser

Organization , forum quality , control of one ocean , higher rank and more new recruits per day.

DeletedUser

Organization , forum quality , control of one ocean , higher rank and more new recruits per day.

We have a higher rank, than you.Is this forum quality?
2cqejvn.png

DeletedUser

Nope you don't death legion is merging into my friend's alliance. And they have a higher rank then you. I will delete my account and create a new one and I will co-found that alliance. Once we have conquered every your cities we will reveal ourself.

DeletedUser

Nope you don't death legion is merging into my friend's alliance. And they have a higher rank then you. I will delete my account and create a new one and I will co-found that alliance. Once we have conquered every your cities we will reveal ourself.

Im looking forward, to see what you throw at us.Also you didnt answer my question.Is that forum quality?

DeletedUser

Yes I do , when it comes to arguments and debates. So you are saying I have no forum quality? How come loads of people are saying that my forum quality had improved when I had none to begin with?