Today

DeletedUser

Oh really? Go ahead and show us the screen shot of me forcing Death reruits to change their name to Death Legion.

DeletedUser

A childish move he cannot prove it but I'm willing to get my witness.

DeletedUser345

Also even ask achilles, we barley went to war with Akademia.

Sorry but we trashed you... we attacked your key members and they'd all had enough, Zues quit in desperation and you and Jtin couldn't cope and tried to hide by changed the alliance name but by that time we'd gone of the competition...

DeletedUser

Sorry but we trashed you... we attacked your key members and they'd all had enough, Zues quit in desperation and you and Jtin couldn't cope and tried to hide by changed the alliance name but by that time we'd gone of the competition...

You only attacked like two people.ZUES said he quit to spend more time on Xi, thats why he said he quit.When ZUES quit, justin wanted to change the name to Phantom Eaters of Pi.Douxz didnt want phantom init so we just went with Eaters of Pi.EDIT:Also noone got conquered or anything, so i doubt we tried to change our name, to escape the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A childish move he cannot prove it but I'm willing to get my witness.

Where are you 50 members?I only see 8.

xn4whd.png

DeletedUser

8 of them are offline can you quit asking useless questions? The rest of the other DL are merging into my friend's alliance. I have said this numerous times.

DeletedUser

8 of them are offline can you quit asking useless questions? The rest of the other DL are merging into my friend's alliance. I have said this numerous times.

Why do you have them then?Also who is your friend?I want to know if he has over 50 people, and im going to ask him if hes friends with you.

DeletedUser

So much anger, and we can barely do anything to each other!

Should be good once BP ends...........

Will be watching you all wipe each other out.