Today's battle - Srbija vs DJ(Grepolympia Guy)

DeletedUser32498

I don't spend my time with those nukes... Waste of time. Want to be a pro? Just get a horse nuke of 700 or something like that. Loots great resources too. :)

DeletedUser11965

I don't spend my time with those nukes... Waste of time. Want to be a pro? Just get a horse nuke of 700 or something like that. Loots great resources too. :)

Tell me exactly how you plan to save a person sieged on an island all with enemy, level 1 wall but stacked with 10k brims

DeletedUser32498

I hate playing in CQ worlds. Revolt worlds are for me ArShark. :) or if I had to answer your question more clear maybe breakthrough attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Mantis are first, harpies are backup.

Breakthrough doesnt work if the harbor is stacked

DeletedUser32498

Actually the best way to save your city in CQ worlds... be active as much as you can so they don't slip CS and dlu in city when you aren't around.

DeletedUser20415

finally !!!!

+ rep for burning his gold.

He is one of the biggest Gold ***** (users) i ever saw in my life, he spend his day calling merchant from city to city just to get the chance of buying some manties *puke*

DeletedUser32498

He is one of the biggest Gold ***** (users) i ever saw in my life, he spend his day calling merchant from city to city just to get the chance of buying some manties *puke*

Is that how he actually gets his manties? :eek:

DeletedUser32498

there is no other way,I think....

Maybe sends lots of resources to his cities and cuts recruitment time with gold? remember he would have to spend tons of silver if he bought from merchant...

DeletedUser20415

I Hope i get somewhere next to him !!! i could really use some free ABP

DeletedUser11305

Maybe sends lots of resources to his cities and cuts recruitment time with gold? remember he would have to spend tons of silver if he bought from merchant...

don't forget that he needs 405 zeus favor for one manti